It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberto Izaga 'part of a sect and trying to take over the financial world'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ive done a search and havnt found any mention of this incredibly interesting case..so i thought id open a thread:

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

everything he was saying in his frenzy comes straight from the pages of this website...from the hologram universe david icke'esque 'everything is an illusion' to the financial overthrow of the world..

i heard about this a few days ago and havnt done any research as such but for some reason whenever i try and read and links about this case i get a really weird feeling...ike its something i shouldnt be doing..and i get a feeling of myself going crazy...very odd..

thoughts on this case?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
People have to die in order to see beyond the fog of wealth and normalcy. Day in and day out in comfort, loving family etc= isn't the definition of insanity not doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? This is the reason i think many calm religious people have sudden psychotic breakdowns, we're just asking for it when we settle for less than a spontaneous life to co-op with the fears of the status quo.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thoughts? A very, very, very sad situation. As a parent of a 1 year old, I can't imagine how the innocent wife must feel. If and when the husband recovers, I don't know how he will forgive himself. Though people who have had their experience of the world profoundly changed (such as everything is an illusion, things don't exist) rarely recover. They may improve enough just to get by.

It's just a nervous breakdown caused my multiple unknown factors.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
This is the reason i think many calm religious people have sudden psychotic breakdowns, we're just asking for it when we settle for less than a spontaneous life to co-op with the fears of the status quo.

There are many non-religious people breaking down suddenly... And I doubt having variety in life or not is a factor.

The brain starts to blip when it doesn't have the support system to do what it ought. It can be partially genetic, and partially nutrient-based, and partially cognitive/mental.

Wonder why people experience breakdowns when they're stressed? Stress depletes the body of essential nutrients, more in some people and less in others. But the symptoms of a depleted body can exhibit themselves later, as in several months after a stressful period. Having a responsible job creates constant pressure, and it's important to look after one's health when in a stressful job. That means eating right and exercising, taking time to relax and replenish/rebuild your body.

That will decrease the risk of a breakdown.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

Yes, healthy habits are beneficial to an extent, but that's merely taking care of your physical being (though i'm aware healthy habits extend to thoughts). Many people who are otherwise in good shape can still feel like something necessary is lacking, therefor resort to bad emotional habits which override any benefit to the practice of being "healthy."

[edit on 11-3-2010 by thaknobodi]

new topics

top topics

join