It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I agree...what I find amusing is that if we could see through their monitor screen's most of the egregious chest thumper's are probably fat middle aged arm chair warriors who regret their inaction in life.

Ya know...people like dick cheney and the big fat blowhard on the radio.

[edit on 3/11/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Oh I agree with you. Please dont take it the wrong way, it was an excelent post, and excelent point. My sarcasm was pointed more to the arrogant attitudes of many...on both sides. Thinking they are supreme and can do to one group but how dare it go in reverse.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well I have had more than a few really wild rides in my time and know whereof I speak.This sounds like a fantasy.Leary is supposed to have said that '___' causes insanity in the brains of people who have never taken it.When combined with Datura,containing a common CIA drug agent scopolomine, can produce these horrific effects and residuals.If just Acid were administered you would have these bad trips as well as beautific ones,depending on set and setting,what's already in the mind and the location of the subject,who she/he is with for example.The absence of reported GOOD effects strongly indicates something else,either in addition or completely other than '___',which is is jumped upon as causal agent mostly due to tiny ammounts involved and lack of conclusive reagent tests.People act crazy?Nothing else found?Must have been acid.

High heat renders L inactive,so it must have been applied after cooking,like in the jam,if at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To be honest we used to trip on '___' and there was a constant theme of spiking the mains water supply with the intention of helping bring peace and love to humanity. Makes me wonder if these agents cooked up this plan on a CIA tripping sesh themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow...... Give a whole new meaning of taking a "trip" to France......

second line

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
yeah, no doubt, so like where do we need to go shopping????

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This just confirms yet again that some of the U.S. government agencies, particularly the "intelligence" (an oxymoron if ever there was one) agencies are infested with criminals who have no respect for law or human dignity. Those within the government who know about these crimes and do nothing are as criminal as the hands-on perpetrators and their agency.

If only someone in a position of power had the integrity to expose and bring these criminals and everyone who is complicit in their crimes to justice. I fear it will never happen. We are that far gone.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Read the story twice and yes it's bad, but I failed to see anything thing about how the French government were innocent to what happened here. Is there anything concrete that states the French Government didn't have anything to do with this? And if you believe they didn't, I've got a real neat bridge to sell ya. The story it's self says French Nationals were secretly employed so that right there says they knew.

Mr Albarelli said the real "smoking gun" was a White House document sent to members of the Rockefeller Commission formed in 1975 to investigate CIA abuses. It contained the names of a number of French nationals who had been secretly employed by the CIA and made direct reference to the "Pont St. Esprit incident." In its quest to research '___' as an offensive weapon, Mr Albarelli claims, the US army also drugged over 5,700 unwitting American servicemen between 1953 and 1965.

None of his sources would indicate whether the French secret services were aware of the alleged operation.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
HEY it's irresponsible to even inflate that meme!!!

Dosing others is a Spiritual VERBOTEN.I say so!!

Seriously,even,such talk is way impractical as the amounts are so small and dilution so great.To actually dose a baguette,it would be in butter or jelly applied right before eating.CIA develop an aeresol?Naah they're too incompetent.They spend the billions playing tiddly winks.

A final note is that singing is an universally recognized way to escape the 'bad' thing-which-goes=unmentioned and a device which comes quite spontaneously rather universally,I've gathered.Because it works universally well,so to lead me to call 'hinky' on the claims of it being only '___'.There could even be a two psrt deal where the Scopolomine was given in small doses and only to the ones they wanted to freak out,give 'em all a whack of '___'(say 3-400 mic) and obtain information to justfy the means.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I can imagine what's being done in Afghanistan and Iraq. Do some testing on a village and then just literally "cover" the whole thing. Hey, that means war in Iraq at least made France a lot safer

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by iMacFanatic

It makes you wonder what else they spiked with these drugs
over the years?I know the best way to get most americans is
through coffee and beer.

don´t forget the burgers

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is stupid

All the articles half claim theory along with others, nothing here just an idea.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The government is pretty messed up. I'll give them the credit for using lsd to blow peoples minds. It is a powerful drug indeed and given to those without caution could potentially be disastrous. But if they were really trying to do a mind control test, then why use lsd? If anything the people wouldnt be able to be tamed under high doses. Their mind would be fried. They should call it psychological destruction. Breaking down the enemies mind therefore rendering them useless making it easy to take over.
It makes you wonder if they used different drugs to test the "mass mind control."
S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Wow, why couldn't they have experimented on students during my college years? Would've saved my friends lots of money...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I once read a book about CIA '___'-tests. Crazy stuff.

Apparently they first started testing it on their own people. Imagine you're a CIA agent. You come to work. Everything as usual. You go to the break room to get a cup of coffee, you drink it and suddenly a guy comes and says "O yeah, we spiked the coffee with '___', you better take the rest of the day off. Come back tomorrow with a report on the results".

The most shocking thing they did: Imagine you're a guy walking down the street. Suddenly a prostitute comes up to you and offers you a nice time. You can't resist and she takes you to a brothel for a drink and a dance and maybe more. You sure have a nice time. What you didn't know is that the building is actually owned by the CIA. All the drinks are spiked with '___' and behind every mirror are CIA-agents and cameras to observe the subjects reaction to '___'. That's right. A government-owned brothel. It was a great idea because not only could they test the effects of '___' in unsuspecting persons, they would also gather evidence to blackmail them at the same time.

I'm not really sure what the book was. I'll look it up and edit my post when I find it.

EDIT: Acid Dreams: A complete Social history of '___' by Martin A. Lee, Bruce Shlain. Interesting book, not only to read about the influence of the CIA on the '___' craze but also on the influence of '___' on the world.

Two funny anecdotes I remember just know

1. According to the author, '___' was first introduced to students by the CIA. They were apparently working on a truth serum. The hippie movement began because the CIA failed to keep the experiments contained.

2. After a while the CIA noticed people were ordering '___' en masse from the Swiss company that created '___'. I can't remember why but for some reason the government couldn't immediatly outlaw '___'. So the CIA tought of an elegant solution. They ordered thousands upon thousands of litres of pure '___', enough for billions of trips. So the next years the swiss company was so busy with their order for the CIA they couldn't deliver to anyone else. No one is really sure what the CIA did with all the '___'.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by GeneralRipper]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well I hope that the French government does a thorough investigation (but sadly I feel that they already have and have chosen inaction rather than vengeance) and demand that the director of the CIA face crimes against humanity charges.

But come on now, could the CIA truly do this without a French government blessing? There is no way in hell that the French intelligence agencies are inept enough to let mold be the defining proof here. They would have figured this out on the first day of their investigation. Things like this are grounds for war and U.N. intervention for Christ's sake.

Being a USA citizen I'm used to the stories of the CIA doing grotesque things to USA citizens.

But if these allegations are indeed true then what gives those monsters the rights to kill French citizens?

The answer to my question is NOTHING!

The more I think about these allegations the more it solidifies the theory that all of the intelligence agencies are working for the power elite. There is no other way to explain this complicity in my mind.

For once I don't see this as just a USA government bad guy case.

But don't get me wrong here. A court proceeding is in order here that opens this back up if this man can get the right wheels turning. Then the people in the CIA who were responsible for this and those in France who colluded need to be brought to justice.

But we all already know where this is going to go from there.... Nowhere.

Which only further backs the power elite premise.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

I don't know how old you are but they did in the early sixties and paid you too.

Novelist Ken Kesey and Robert Hunter, the lyricist for the Grateful Dead took part in the VA hallucinatory drug trials.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you listen to the video he says he believes the CIA still tests drugs on people, although not '___' anymore. I read that the MK-Ultra program was just an extension of mind kontrol attempted in Nazi Germany that went to British and US intelligence services. We picked up all of their best scientists and excused their crimes so we could find out what they had discovered. Thats why it is called MK-Ultra - Mind Kontrol Ultra.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The very fact these "test subjects" went crazy with horrible experiences proves that what they were given was NOT pure '___', and likely an engineered mutant of '___'. (See "Jacob's Ladder")

Given the time period of 1951, this was most likely one of the first mass experiments performed by the CIA's MKULTRA program. Looks like their experiment worked.

You see, early on, the CIA realized that pure '___' had potentially huge peaceful sociological ramifications if unchallenged. This reality began to unfold in the 1960's with the peace movements, hippies, etc. In preparation for this eventuality, the CIA began creating & testing "bad '___'" in the 1950's that they could eventually blend into the "pure '___'" (good stuff) supply chain.

In effect, the CIA was "weaponizing" '___'.

End result is that in the 1960's and onwards people began sporadically having "bad trips" and dying, and these experiences were used as covert propaganda to give '___' a bad name. Timothy Leary (pioneer in hallucinogenic research) discusses the in his book "Flash Backs".

[edit on 11-3-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That was supposedly done while the US was "protecting" the Europeans from the evil Communists?
I just have 5 magic words for this:

Demand Reparations from US Government

I have been hearing that US intel agencies were all over and under every rock in Europe, protecting us Europeans during the Cold War.
If half of what we have been hearing is true and someone can bring forward evidence and people decide to demand reparations via the UN, its bye bye America.
The amount to be payed will be HUGE.

Also in the same logic, very powerful people and trusts that used to have US intel agencies at their disposal might also have all the necessary evidence of what these intel agencies have been really doing all the time in Europe since the start of the Cold War. So practically THEY hold any CIA DIA, you name it, by the balls. Practically they must be holding every American government by the balls.

At least the old KGB had the brains to shake all those leeches off during the oligarchs ousting by the then newly elected Putin administration.

Apparently CIA is not that clever.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by spacebot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join