It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Bush video(disturbing because its true!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, people should really find better things to do with their time.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If Bush was really a Facist dictator do you think that would be up now????????? The US has an impresive system of disabling the internet.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
tell ya what.If you can reinforce your argument,you may change my mind.There is a nazi connection between Prescot Bush .However,its rumored I had an uncle who back in the 30's was part of a lynching.Point is,I,(like Bush)Can be responsible for something I had no control over.However,the US is becoming more & more like Nazi Germany 1939.(C'mon,even the word 'homeland security has a fatherland ring to it)things are happening in this country that reminds us of Nazi Germany & the book 1984.(history DOES repeat itself)

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Taken from
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Another interesting group of "Bonesmen" is the Harriman/Bush crowd. Averil Harriman ('13), "Elder Statesman" of the Democratic Party, and his brother Roland Harriman ('17) were very active members. In fact, four of Roland's fellow "Bonesmen" from the class of 1917 were directors of Brown Brothers, Harriman, including Prescott Bush ('17), George Bush's dad.

Since the turn of the century, two investment bank firms -- Guaranty Trust and Brown Brothers, Harriman -- were both dominated by members of Skull and Bones. These two firms were heavily involved in the financing of Communism and Hitler's regime.

Bonesman share an affinity for the Hegellian ideas of the historical dialectic, which dictates the use of controlled conflict -- thesis versus anti-thesis -- to create a pre-determined synthesis. A synthesis of their making and design, where the state is absolute and individuals are granted their freedoms based on their obedience to the state -- a New World Order.

Funding and political maneuvering on the part of "Bonesmen" and their allies helped the Bolsheviks prevail in Russia. In defiance of federal laws, the cabal financed industries, established banks and developed oil and mineral deposits in the fledgling U.S.S.R.

Later, Averil Harriman, as minister to Great Britain in charge of Lend-Lease for Britain and Russia, was responsible for shipping entire factories into Russia. According to some researchers, Harriman also oversaw the transfer of nuclear secrets, plutonium and U. S. dollar printing plates to the U.S.S.R.

In 1932, the Union Banking Corporation of New York City had enlisted four directors from the ('17) cell and two Nazi bankers associated with Fritz Thyssen, who had been financing Hitler since 1924.

From "George Bush; The Unauthorized Biography":

"President Franklin Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 [11/17/42] seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with Enemy Act. The order, published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news, Note #4 explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the 'Thyssen family' of 'Germany and/or Hungary' -- 'nationals ... of a designated enemy country.'

"By deciding that Prescott Bush and the other directors of the Union Banking Corporation were legally 'front men for the Nazis', the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way 'were Hitler's Nazis themselves hired, armed, and instructed by' the New York and London clique of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager? ...

"4. New York Times, December 16, 1944, ran a five-paragraph page 25 article on actions of the New York State Banking Department. Only the last sentence refers to the Nazi bank, as follows: 'The Union Banking Corporation, 39 Broadway, New York, has received authority to change its principal place of business to 120 Broadway.'

"The Times omitted the fact that the Union Banking Corporation had been seized by the government for trading with the enemy, and the fact that 120 Broadway was the address of the government's Alien Property Custodian."

After the war, Prescott went on to become a U. S. Senator from Connecticut and favorite golfing partner of President Eisenhower. Prescott claims responsibility for getting Nixon into politics and takes personal credit for bringing Dick on board as Ike's running mate in 1952.

[Edited on 3-3-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
...And I've gotten such flack for comparing Bush to Hitler in some earlier posts...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Personally, I feel Hitler was far more intelligent, than Bush.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
...what would happen when a chump become a champ...
...NUCLEAR MUSHROOM.

ASE, I don't think that HITLER was more intelligent than BUSH. Bush has an army of sergeant and media-consultants who wrote his speach, choose photos and photographs... These person dont ask to Bush to be a nobel but a typical american...I find that the parrallel between Bush & Hitler Propaganda is intereting...

I'll watch it again...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Who has payed for that video ? The Iraki embassy ? The french communist party ?

So now, the sons are responsible for what their grand-parents did ?

Let's talk about how the former Soviet Union ( and all the other europeans communist party ) was supporting and backing the nazis in the 30' up to 1941 !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nan, Bush (who was our governor here in Texas) is quite a bit less intelligent than Hitler... or Clinton... or Carter. He makes a good impression because he knows how to greet people and chat with them. But he is very opinionated, has a habit of deciding to do things rather suddenly (leaving his staff to plan HOW things are going to be done), doesn't have a firm grasp of economics (he managed to run into bankruptcy ALL the oil companies that he owned), and his idea of leadership is to run off and make a speech somewhere and expect everyone to act on his speech.

We're under a system of Government by Bubba, and it's not been good for us. He's running our country as he ran his oil companies... we're going to collapse under our debt if he keeps going in the same direction, and some very good advisors have been bailing from his cabinet and staff.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hitler was ELECTED by the people.Guess ole'Adolph has one up on the Texas Prairie Monkey!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hitler was an idiot! Bush is far more intelligent. Lets think about it. Lets say that bush is everythign yall say he is, a facisist, communist, fill in the blank. But who is smarter BUSH because he is doin it quitely and Hitler didnt.Hes not like hitler he wont anex a country Bush will just claim it as a terrorist sponsor and invade and occupy it. Hey im a bush supporter, so dont say that im some dirty liberal. Bush is a whole lot smarter than he makes himslef out to be whats ur motto MidnighDstroyer "I love it when i am seriously underestamated." Thats all that Bush is doin. Bout the economy and stuff who needs it when you can gain the spoils of victory????????

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anyone who can't see that does not have a firm grasp of reality.His father was smart,Reagan was smart & there have been ALOT of smart Republican Presidents.But Bush ain't smart!Deal with it.Cheney,Powell,Rice,any of these would be at least a little better than Bush.I guess Dan Quayle was also pretty smart too(or should I say too(e)?)

Hitler was crazy.He was amonster.he was many,many things,but he wasn't dumb.He wiped out a good portion of Europe.He had a plan,as sick as it was,he had a vision.Bush's vision gets interupted 6 times a day when he plays Halo on his PS2!

Bush is smart?.........Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
: lol:
hold on,let me try to control myself.(sigh)okay,thats much bet..
I better go beofre I laugh myself to death!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
Anyone who can't see that does not have a firm grasp of reality.His father was smart,Reagan was smart & there have been ALOT of smart Republican Presidents.But Bush ain't smart!Deal with it.Cheney,Powell,Rice,any of these would be at least a little better than Bush.I guess Dan Quayle was also pretty smart too(or should I say too(e)?)

Hitler was crazy.He was amonster.he was many,many things,but he wasn't dumb.He wiped out a good portion of Europe.He had a plan,as sick as it was,he had a vision.Bush's vision gets interupted 6 times a day when he plays Halo on his PS2!

Bush is smart?.........Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
: lol:
hold on,let me try to control myself.(sigh)okay,thats much bet..
I better go beofre I laugh myself to death!

amen, but 2 things:
1) Halo on PS2? Picked this up automatically.
2) How is Cheney any smarter than Bush? That's why i don't want Bush assasinated, however much I may hate him.

But everything else is good. hitler was brilliant, however stubborn. He never listened to his advisors, but had a definate plan involved in his systematic takeover of Europe.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
First of all Halo is not on PS2 is on X-BOX. Hey bush is on his way to wiping out most of the middle east. Im sure Bush has a vision and his will be achieved bexuase like i said hes keeping it on the DL. Hitler was an idiot look at he he was defeated becuase of his stupidity because he wanted to fight agianst everyone. that right there makes him an idiot!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Um, hate to be one to post... um, smaller things, but...

Quicksilver, WTF d'you think Bush is doing at the White House? Considering his next careful move against iraq? No, he's just sitting there saying, "Hey, no prob, m' daddy beat 'em in 100 hours, and I'll do it in 10." Bush is, well an idiot.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
(your words)Hitler wiped out a good portion of Europe.Hitler was defeated because he was stupid & wanted to fight against everyone.Hmmmmmmm.Is history repeating itself?I suppose you don't see the simalarities.

Lets not forget,WE share this planet.The US is IMO,the GREATEST country,however,Bush is showing the world that we are war mongers,we want to take over Iraq(& possibly rule?)You don't think thats a little arrogant?Who the hell are we to decide these people's future?(if this were Star Trek we'd be violating the prime directive!)Out of ALL the countries in the US,why do WE make this rule? Its like,we're in favor of the UN but only when it meets to our advantage. Bush has a very bad plan.He is gonna destroy this country(he's doing it little by little each day)War should be a LAST RESORT.& When I say last I mean after all avenues of approach have been exhausted.

Man, I wish the grown ups were in charge!
Help fight Mad Cowboy disease!
Somewhere in texas,a village is missing its idiot!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
WTF

1.Firstly i wont argue anymore with yall about Bush's intellegnce ull see one day look at him after 9-11 everyone praised him but forget that seems liek u already have.

2.Next Maybe we are warongers but for good reason. If a nuke was to go off in NYC, DC, or in any other major city would youropinion change. By us goin to war we are eliminating thisthreat b4 its a relality.

3. I would be alil mad to if teh institution i established and pretty much funded turned its back on me. Without the US the UN is nothing it would have been bankrupt a long ime ago. And if it was to go down the toilet today i wouldnt miss it. It is becoming a dictator itself.

4. War is the last resort here. If we were to wait a nuke would go off in your backyard.

Bush is not an idiot. Notice its always the quiteones who achieve great power later.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix So now, the sons are responsible for what their grand-parents did ?

Well, if the sons grew up under the same grand-parents who sided with Hitler, doesn't it seem likely that the son will grow up with those same "value judgments"? No, the Shrub can't be held responsible for the traitorous acts of his family, but he *can* be held responsible if he follows in those same footsteps.

A very deep thought was once imparted to me & it goes like this: The truly effective leader serves more than he is served.

Gee Dubya wants everyone to serve him...With nothing given in return unless you become his slave. Read the Homeland Security Act which he *pushed* through Congress so fast that none of them was given a chance to even *read* it, let alone debate or edit it for abiding by the Constitution. In his mind, the American Citizen is to obey unquestionably or wind up divested of citizenship so that he can do literally *anything* to you, regardless of the Constitution. The word for that attitude is "tyrannical".

He's shows the signs of brain damage from drug abuse & doesn't even appear to be fully aware of his own surroundings beyond his own dream-state of what he *thinks* it is; Semi-coherent is the term. Does this sound like an intelligent man?

And who *really* believed one of our former Presidents when he "revealed" that he smoked pot, but never inhaled it? Suuuuuure...We believe that, don't we? The Shrub was alcoholic by the classic definition of one & even used some of the *hardest* illegal drugs around...Whether or not he's "clean" now doesn't mean that his body can ever recover fully from that abuse. I think he's missed his self-abuse so much that he's seeking to abuse the rest of the world as a substitute.

join