It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America building up for WWIII?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Do you think the whole bank bailout and the health care thing is all about sinking tons of money into a black hole that is actually funneled into the military?

I think maybe the stuff happening around the world is just too much, and it is about time to wipe out 3/4 of the population.

A gigantic loss of life would work wonders for the remaining folks. It would sure make them appreciate what they've got.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
all that money being funneled into bank bailouts could actually be a way to hide money for black budgets 'in plain site' so to speak
but i dunno anything about finance

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well, like an old coat, the feeling the money is going somewhere fits just right..

But what to, where and why are questions I have yet to find answers for..

I do feel we'll be in a war before the markets crash, or before we enter a double dip..

So all in all, something is up.. and I really am not sure what it is.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is a good chance that they're funneling money into a space based weapons platform. You must have heard of Carol Rosin. She's CEO of an aerospace company. Google her statement about this subject. (carol rosin affidavit or something)

She reckons that after the bogus terrorist ploy which was designed to fund this project they will use the threat of errant asteroids to scare us into letting them stick weapons platforms in space...and I have seen much evidence that she is correct. The latest move to make a bunch of astronomical data "top secret" is just frightening in relation to this idea.

I imagine they want to avoid a world war. Who knows.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
o yeah something is up.

China owns us with how much money we owe them and our politicians are pushing their buttons.

America has been grabbing a lot of land lately. I would like to see a world map that showed what countries America has bases in, and which ones they control.

UFO citing all over the world recently that have made the news, most Americans still don't believe, but they don't take into account that they most countries but America have released their UFO files

The war on terror is still going on some how, but fighting in middle east has slowed down. Propaganda is seen daily now.

With Russian civilians revolting against there police, America is praying that the revolution idea doesn't start for real.

There is to many possibilities, it would take teams of hackers, and for someone to track the money for us to take a glimpse at what the big picture is.

top topics

join