It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I couldn't think of a proper title, everything sounded weird in my head...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi! I'd like to introduce myself to everyone here at ATS. I joined a few days ago after hearing about it from a friend of mine. I absolutely LOVE this kind of stuff. Conspiracies and Aliens and UFO's and NWO, I sit around reading for hours on end. I'm 16, and determined to learn all there is about everything...pretty big aspiration, I know. As much as I love reading about paranormal things and current conspiracies, nothing intrigues me more than learning about our past, such as ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece, etc.

I hope that I made a decent introduction for myself, considering I've never made one yet. And uh, yeah. That's basically me, in a nutshell.

Oh yeah. I have read almost everything there is to know about Julius Caesar, so if anybody wants to learn about him, in ways that you wouldn't in a formal classroom, let me know!

....Bye

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BtotheG

Hi BtotheG, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thanks Sauron, but I believe I have 26 posts currently (25 before I created the thread). Is there something I am missing?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BtotheG
Thanks Sauron, but I believe I have 26 posts currently (25 before I created the thread). Is there something I am missing?

Hey there champ...

Glad to see you find the past worthy of your attention...most can't find their way to the local library...

Sauron meets/greets most of the new members - so he may be on auto-mode...and rightfully so as most new members are nothing more than a statistic as opposed to a potential contributor...

But you knew that, right..?

Cya on the boards...

mmaarrg idet...

[edit on 3/10/2010 by happygolucky]

top topics

join