It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Exorcist says the Devil is in the Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Please move if not in appropriate category. I searched and by the time I post I know this will be up. It's too wierd to not be here. I don't know exactly what to say other than I guess this would be the guy to know...

Chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth says Devil is in the Vatican

Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, who has been the Vatican's chief exorcist for 25 years and says he has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession, said that the consequences of satanic infiltration included power struggles at the Vatican as well as "cardinals who do not believe in Jesus, and bishops who are linked to the Demon".

How does he know this? Who is he and why would he be saying these things now?

He claimed that another example of satanic behaviour was the Vatican "cover-up" over the deaths in 1998 of Alois Estermann, the then commander of the Swiss Guard, his wife and Corporal Cedric Tornay, a Swiss Guard, who were all found shot dead. "They covered up everything immediately," he said. "Here one sees the rot". A remarkably swift Vatican investigation concluded that Corporal Tornay had shot the commander and his wife and then turned his gun on himself after being passed over for a medal. However Tornay's relatives have challenged this. There have been unconfirmed reports of a homosexual background to the tragedy and the involvement of a fourth person who was never identfied.

Hmmm. Homosexualilty and murder in the Vatican? This is interesting in it's twisted irony if nothing else. Who is the "fourth person never identifed?" Sounds like there needs to be some massive scale exocisim at the Vatican, at least from what this fellow says. Strange days indeed.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I searched and by the time I post I know this will be up. It's too wierd to not be here.

You're right, I posted this story a few days ago:

Satanists, even in the Vatican?

I use Zenit and had the story a few days before it broke anywhere else.

There's also another active thread on this from this morning.

Don't feel bad, the search function sucks sometimes and I get bit by it to.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I put "exorcist" "vatican" and "Devil" in the search function. Knowing ATS I should have known something was bunk when my search yielded no returns. Thanks FortAnthem and sorry for the hassle. Delete!

ColoradoJens

new topics

join