It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SeeingUFOsPA and ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To see the truth:

1- drive to within 1-2 miles (don't have to be that close) of a local or even intern'l airport

2 -view planes taking off/ landing at an angle to which the craft are coming straight at you.

3. oh, yeah. Make this a night time activity. Bribg a camcorder with you for the ultimate effect.

4. Notice how the searchlight/headlight at the front of the craft obliterates the flashing / strobing lights on wings and tail until plane turns or gets close enough in, and the other lights become visible.

5. Come back here and let us know if you have indeed "seen the light"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I agree with you. Some have said it is obvious she is pointing a laser at a plane that is landing... however I have talked to one of her neighbors and there is no airport in the direction she is pointing. Alison makes that point but nobody believes her. The neighbor also said that she herself possesses video of orbs that are within just a few feet of her and that respond to a regular flashlight.

Far as I see the only thing she is guilty of is being over enthusiastic, but I would be too. She certainly has spent a huge amount of money in video equipment and is obviously not stupid enough to be pointing lasers at airplanes

Next time I am in the states I am going there and see for myself. I have a feeling that Alison and that area are going to prove a huge embarrassment to those who make fun of them.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I agree with you. Some have said it is obvious she is pointing a laser at a plane that is landing... however I have talked to one of her neighbors and there is no airport in the direction she is pointing. Alison makes that point but nobody believes her. The neighbor also said that she herself possesses video of orbs that are within just a few feet of her and that respond to a regular flashlight.

Far as I see the only thing she is guilty of is being over enthusiastic, but I would be too. She certainly has spent a huge amount of money in video equipment and is obviously not stupid enough to be pointing lasers at airplanes

Next time I am in the states I am going there and see for myself. I have a feeling that Alison and that area are going to prove a huge embarrassment to those who make fun of them.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by expat2368]

I'm in agreement with you.

Several of her videos are unexplainable. For example, the orb that fires a laser (you can see the path of it as it moves through and above the tree - someone on here tried to debunk it as a helicopter with flashlight but it looks nothing like the example provided), the strobing light that rises up from the ground in a recent video, the recent video of over a dozen blinkies and a solitary orb hovvering in the sky, and the UFO hunt videos are beyond awesome and nigh on impossible to fake.

There is a cynical, orchestrated and concerted campaign to try and discredit this woman across the internet, probably because she has ruffled some feathers.

I urge people to approach her with an open mind. She herself admits that several of her videos might be planes.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
[edit on 5-4-2010 by KIZZZY]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
can we please not waste another breath discussing this crazy woman?

she records planes.

PLANE and simple.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I agree with you. Some have said it is obvious she is pointing a laser at a plane that is landing... however I have talked to one of her neighbors and there is no airport in the direction she is pointing. Alison makes that point but nobody believes her.

Why did you speak to a neighbour and not her? It's just unreliable second hand information and you're sprouting it as if it's a first hand account.

The neighbor also said that she herself possesses video of orbs that are within just a few feet of her and that respond to a regular flashlight.

Where is the video of this?

I want to see these orbs in front of the trees, not passing through behind them. In. Front.

I disagree, the high end night vision lets in more light, so all the light coming from the planes is washing out the image, does she film them with a normal HD camera? I bet we'd see different results with such a camera.
As for stupid, even if they weren't aircraft, they are still intelligently controlled craft, the laser could still impair the pilot.

Please do and share the results, I hope you will be big enough to admit when you are wrong instead of encouraging this farce.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations to all here.

First I would like to inform you all that i am indeed thee one who has successfully debunked Alison on numerous occasions. Make no mistake when I say that she is indeed filming airplanes and is 100% cognizant of what she is doing. I believe she is both slow witted while being quite the entrepreneur. She is trying to milk this into a cash cow thus securing her a steady flow of income during these hard times. How better to do this than to sucker those who are desperate to believe in something from out of this world. Please do not get me wrong, I do believe we are being visited but I do not believe that her neck of the woods is ground zero for the mass invasion she continuously warns us about. Simply put she is full of # and I have proven that numerous times of the past months. How else can you explain the vicious campaign she and her underlings have taken in in order to erase my videos. The woman is hell bent on suppressing my findings by false flagging my you tube videos. She has even had my laser attack videos banned from you tube but alas that did not stop me from informing the FAA who in turn launched an investigation that she utterly denies. Anyone can verify that she is being probed by calling the FAA and asking about the case involving ALISON KRUSE.

Anyone who is interested in knowing the truth about this crazy money hungry woman can visit my you tube channel for some much needed truth.

THANK YOU ALL!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Hits the nail right on the head well done she is a total

www.texascooking.com...

What I cant understand is people on here who claim/think she has something when so much info has been give to prove she is indeed talking and filming BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sadly, people are so eager to believe that when they are presented with semi viable proof they latch onto it like it were gospel. I will admit that when I first saw her Laser Orb video I was in shock but when I calmed down and examined the variables it suddenly dawned on me that this was a military helicopter conducting night time training while using its infrared pave marker lights. Simple research calmed my nerves but when I presented her with this information she cussed me out and called me an idiot. Well, little did she know that I did not take kindly to her moronic words of encouragement and therefore my debunking entity was born out of said interaction with her.

THE WOMAN IS A FRAUD and this is why M.U.F.O.N has blacklisted her. I have been dealing with her for over 6 months now and no one in the UFO community has stepped forward to come to her defense.....NO ONE! It kind of makes you wonder about her claims to fame. if you take the time to analyze her videos you can explain everything away. Let us take her UFO bar ....It is a damn light reflection of the airplane flying above the hillside that is bouncing of her car window especially when she is filming from inside her car. Yes it looks weird but dammit it is a reflection especially when the all the supposed orbs pulse at the same time. I confronted her with this and she told me they pulsed in unison because they were communicating with each other. ......YEAH RIGHT!

Check out below video for more "TRUTH" about Alison.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here is an interesting quote from the Orb Lady herself:

seeingUFOsPA (4 days ago) @macschomo Thanks. If I had about 5 more people with the other equipment I'd like to use -- scientific and otherwise, I could do it right. SETI needs to give me their money... I'd hire some.

Proof positive this woman is out for the money.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Pfft.

Will you still believe in her when she finally shines her laser into the eyes of a pilot flying a passenger jet and making it crash, killing hundreds of people?

That's where this will go with people like you giving her the attention she doesn't deserve.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

What's on those sambo's?

I think you might have a few magic mushies on 'em!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Springer has had the final say in what happens to these threads.

This issue has been resolved. Any further comments/complaints/questions regarding it can be posed via ATS Complaint / Suggestion form– Please Use This Link.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join