It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SeeingUFOsPA and ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well here in ATS i have noticed that for someting to be moved to the hoax board there must be, overwhelming evidence of a hoax or lack of member support. I have also noticed that somethings are not even bothered with time travlers, GFL, blossom goodchild, billy and maybe CSETI soon. All these threads get automaticaly transfered to the hoax board or deleted. As we move forward with UFOlogy and ATS new hoaxers and legitimate cases come up which is why i suggest the seeingufospa aka alison cruz and her videos uploaded under different names get the same treatment as all the repeat hoaxers, just move them to the hoax board. I know this might offend some but most of the members here believe those videos to be just planes. Now i know this is ATS and there are people who would believe that Skeptic Overlord was a light orb if he announced that.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree with you. However perhaps there is a lack of overwhelming evidence against her, .... and even though we know their planes, at the end of the day , to most people their still lights in the sky, and the slimmest chance that there could be something there.

but yeah, Allison is crazier than R. Kelly.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

G'day Zaiger

I agree

These videos have been made by a woman who is:

Delusional

or a.....

Hoaxer

That is apparent very quickly, if you apply only a very modest amount of rational thought to her material.

Her dangerous behaviour with the lasers makes things worse.

Unfortunately, another thread about her has just commenced.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
She's a witch!! BURN HER! BURN HER!

She turned me into a Newt!

This woman is more than a hoaxer, she is an extremely dangerous individual, pointing lasers at aircraft (even fake ones) is a federal offense.

Hundreds of lives could be lost thanks to her actions.

I got better BTW

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm behind you 100% Zaiger (but not too close
) but I don't htink we'll see the end of utterly dangerous hoaxers here at ATS whilst they still generate a revenue stream.

It'd be nice if they could keep to the grey area or skunkworks but it ain't gonna happen.

Let's all say it loudly "I'm a nutter because I have an interest in UFOs and am seen standing shoulder to shoulder with people like SeeingUFOsPA regardless of what I say contrary to that!!"

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Let it be written, let it be done. Chad has spoken, she is a witch and therefore will burn.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No one likes witches with lasers

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up zaiger. I had no idea this bollocks was making its way to ATS.

If someone will u2u me links to the existing threads with her videos in them I'll move them to the HOAX forum (I've already moved the one Maybe Maybe Not linked here to the HOAX forum).

Also, if you see new threads starting with her videos, alert me and I'll move them as well.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
No one likes witches with lasers

This might be the funniest post on this site in weeks.

Mods, delete this if you must....but there is no star system in this forum with which to recognize a post.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

G'day Springer

Here's another SeeingUFOsPA thread that's just popped up.

Do your thing

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just my opinion, however I think all of you who think she is a hoaxer will eventually be proven wrong. I have looked at most of her videos and I have seen nothing to indicate that she was point a laser at anything but something that was in the woods behind her house a few hundred feet away.

There are also some of her videos that simply unexplainable as far as I am concerned.

Time will tell

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Im quite glad you are agreeing to move those threads to HOAX

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would just like to make it clear to my fellow ATS members that I personally do not and never have owned a laser ... and I have not and will not ever turn anyone into a newt (especially Chad) ... frogs maybe but never newts.

Do you all promise not to burn me.

Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

we were talking about how to deal with real witches here, not the neo-pagan self proclaimed ones.

reply to post by expat2368

It is fairly easy to duplicate what she does in her videos, film a plane and call it a UFO. no cgi or trick photography.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Just my opinion, however I think all of you who think she is a hoaxer will eventually be proven wrong. I have looked at most of her videos and I have seen nothing to indicate that she was point a laser at anything but something that was in the woods behind her house a few hundred feet away.
There are also some of her videos that simply unexplainable as far as I am concerned.
Time will tell

G'day expayt2368

If you have a look through some of the previous threads about her, you can see clearly & unequivocally that she is shining lasers directly at the front of aircraft that are on approach for a landing.

If you can't find that material, let me know & will I find links for you later on when I've finished my work for the day.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Some alien race that travels for several light years in order to show up only to that woman could not be called an "intelligent form of life":
the people filming airplanes and other type of crap and trying to pass them off as genuine sightings are even an insult to our intelligences: plus, how comes she has so many chances to gather some independent witnesses (i mean of those with some first and last name) but she NEVER does?
I'm in agreement with the decision:

Here are some still in A&U forum:

Interesting YouTube Channel - seeingUFOsPA

Flashing UFO beaming lasers to ground. Oct 10, 2009

Big UFO December 2, 2009

Who can debunk this video? ufo morphs into an airplane.

Triangle UFOs Seen by Many 9/25/09 Murrysville, PA

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Another thread:

I would like to add further evidence of this woman potentially putting peoples lives at risk by pointing a laser at aircraft.

This video clearly shows Alison pointing a laser at the craft:

www.youtube.com...

Longer, unedited version:

www.youtube.com...

It's all very well for her videos to be labeled as hoaxes but I honestly believe more needs to be done about her recklessness.

I implore the management of ATS to take this to the next level and report her to the appropriate authorities.

Before someone dies.

EDIT: For those that don't think lasers can effect pilots please take note of these videos and documents:

www.pangolin.com...

www.laserpointersafety.com...

[edit on 16/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All of the links posted above have now been moved. Please let us know of any others
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would like to thank greeneyes and springer for you two willing to listen to the members of ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sorry, but where is the proof that this woman is a hoax ?
I`ve been following her since day one and i fail to see any hoaxing.
If you can point anything out to me to prove what you`re saying, i`d be grateful. ( Give me some spare time to check-out ATS ).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join