It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The documentary that explains how the explosives were planted the weekend before...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am having a difficult time locating a certain documentary about 9/11 and was hoping someone here could help.

I don't remember much about the documentary, but the main thing that sticks out in my mind is the narrator is a woman with a soft and soothing voice. The film shows how the WTC was on a mysterious "power-down" the weekend before the attacks and how strange workers were seen entering and leaving the buildings while the security was disabled.

Anyone know the name of that documentary? Thanks...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The film shows how the WTC was on a mysterious "power-down" the weekend before the attacks

There is only one person claiming there was a power down, Scott Forbes. No one has verified his claim, and it was only in the South Tower, WTC2

BUT during this "power down", there was still access to the top of the tower via lifts, despite Scott's claim the lifts were not working!
forums.randi.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Right, Forbes is the guy mentioned in the film. Do you know the name of the film?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think the name of the video is 9/11 Mysteries (full version below)

video.google.com...#

You can view the WTC "Power Down" section on the clip below

www.metacafe.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Well...hope you find the film, but in the meantime here's the de-bunk....

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Alienscientist's new 911 part 1 goes into the weekend before 911:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Yup, that's it.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Your debunking guy says:

"You can't just walk into somebody's office and put explosives on columns."

I didn't know the offices in the WTC had structural support columns. Didn't the offices consist of open space? I thought all of the large heavy duty main support columns were in the core, around the elevator shafts.

lege.net...

That's all I needed to hear to realize that your debunker is full of bunk.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

He's not MY de-bunker!!!

AND, all he did was play a portion of a radio interview...it isn't the UTube poster who says that, it's Leslie Johnson, in a radio debate. Leslie Johnson, chief engineer of the WTC!!!!

You fail in your criticism.

And you focus on that one little aspect, ignoring all of the rest??? Why not comment on that, instead???

For the record, that's how people talk, when they have a conversation!

Sheesh!

You don't suppose Mr. Johnson was just trying to make a point?? Or, he was thinking, in his mind, about explosives having to be planted on the exterior walls, as well as the interior columns???

I mean, we have SPreston on here talking about how the outer sections were "flung by explosives over 600 feet"...and trying to make us swallow that somehow that all happened solely from what was in the central core??

That is ludicrous.

We even have _BoneZ_, who advocates CD claiming 'explosions'....yet, we see none, hear none....

And, of course, there are the "nano-thermite" people, who use that because it's "silent"....even SPreston likes that stuff, I think....but then he contradicts himself with the "blasting the outer walls 600 feet" comments!!

It's hard to get a straight story out of you guys.....

In any case, Mr. Johnson's PRIMARY and most important point was the sheer size of the buildings. To insist that they could have been "rigged" for CD in one weekend is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

watching it now. thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Scott Forbes. I reported the power down condition in the South Tower on 9/8 and 9/9 2001. The information has been validated by colleagues of mine ... I still work for the same company though now I live in the UK. Here is a link from the documentary 'Elephant in the Room', which shows me being interviewed ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i'm sick of the intellectual cowards trying to conjure up debunkers....w/o even critically thinking about things...

it comes down for most....they don't WANT to believe that this happened by someone other than islamic terrorists.....well get over your little fears ....we don't live in a perfect world .....and learn you can go back to your happy little comfort zone and fit a bit of ugly truth in at the same time....just figure out how....and your brain will be quick to stop dismissing things.

the god dAM% MOSSAD led this attack.....with some rogue CIA help along with dick wad cheney and his war games scheduled on "national emergency day" to confuse norad and air traffic controllers........larry silverstein signed a new lease on the WTC and Bush's brother was in charge for security at WTC and even the damn airport (if i recall corrrectly ...which i probably do).

The damn security could line the inside of the building going up the elevator shafts with explosives.....after all there was a deep NEED for a catastrophic event to lead us into a "clean break" ...just ask dov zakheim.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by scottforbes

Hi Scott.

Can you please tell us any more about the maintenance workers, if you saw them? Details- gear, uniforms, anything?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
the god dAM% MOSSAD led this attack

Another person who just "blames the jews" - is it raining? It is the jews fault - earthquates in Haiti - it is the jews fault. You stub your toe - of course it is the jews fault. Some people really hate the jews here...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
it was the mossad derek....and unfortunately the "jews" are the ones who have suffered the most under the global zionists at least (initially)

U think the mossad being responsible means that "the jews" the ordinary jewish citizens are implicated......you need to work on your trolling logic

if i was a jewish person myself....i would stand up to this pathetic logic you dispel....

[edit on 11-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I mean, we have SPreston on here talking about how the outer sections were "flung by explosives over 600 feet"...and trying to make us swallow that somehow that all happened solely from what was in the central core??

That is ludicrous.

Now let me explain why your logic is ludicrous if I may?

So the outer core could not possibly have been 'flung 600 feet' (which IS a fact btw) by 'explosives' in the central core, YET you want us to believe the same event was managed simply by the action of the building falling from gravity? Would the later not have happened regardless of what caused the central core to fail, using your logic that is?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some things need to be cleared up in this thread, so I will attempt to do so:

Originally posted by Diplomat
The documentary that explains how the explosives were planted the weekend before...

There's no possible way the towers could have been wired for explosives in one day unless you had two very large teams in each tower. It would literally take months.

Originally posted by dereks
There is only one person claiming there was a power down, Scott Forbes. No one has verified his claim

Why do faithers even bother posting anything at all if they're not going to be accurate? I just don't understand it.

William Rodriguez, 9/11 survivor, hero, and last man out, also confirms that there was a power-down at the WTC the weekend before.

but in the meantime here's the de-bunk

That is not a debunk. That is an anonymous joe posting videos on the internet while thinking he knows what he's talking about.

There were no exposed columns in the offices. The exterior columns wouldn't need explosives. Many of the core columns that would need to be wired were accessible through the elevator shafts and plenty out of sight.

Leslie Johnson, chief engineer of the WTC!!!!

I love how people keep posting this disinfo.

Firstly, it's Leslie Robertson and he was not the chief engineer of the WTC. John Skilling was the chief engineer along with his firm Worthington, Skilling, Helle and Jackson. Robertson was recruited by Skilling's firm to work on the WTC project and Robertson only became a partner of Worthington, Skilling, Helle and Jackson after the WTC project was completed.

Robertson was only a secondary, recruited by Skilling and his firm.

You fail in your criticism.

You have failed in your facts.

Sheesh!

Indeed.

We even have _BoneZ_, who advocates CD claiming 'explosions'....yet, we see none, hear none...

That's false also. We can hear plenty of the explosions in "9/11 Eyewitness", some of which are exactly corroborated by FDNY firefighters. There are also numerous documented witnesses that heard the "boom, boom, boom" from the detonation sequences, and there are several firefighters that did see the flashes associated with explosives going "up, down and around" both towers while making "popping or exploding" sounds. All evidence which debunkers choose to deliberately ignore.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

There's no possible way the towers could have been wired for explosives in one day unless you had two very large teams in each tower. It would literally take months.

There were no exposed columns in the offices. The exterior columns wouldn't need explosives. Many of the core columns that would need to be wired were accessible through the elevator shafts and plenty out of sight.

Just for curiosities sake,
in these months of rigging up explosives in the elevator shafts, are all the personal who had access to this space only those associated with planting these devices or could there also have been "straightforward" maintanance types who might check these areas regularly and would notice if such devices were there if planted.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

....explosives going "up, down and around" both towers ...

OK, let me see if I am following.

By that comment you wish to assert that explosive charges were placed on the outside, or perimeter walls? Because, quite a few in the 'CD' camp are claiming that all alleged explosives were in the central core, and thus hidden from detection.

Am I seeing a disparity in beliefs, here?

And, Robertson, OK...Johnson/Robertson, two common names and I wrote while distracted.

Still, he (Robertson) in the video, in the audio tape from radio discussion, makes a valid point, now that you wish to say that charges were set on the outside walls, where such activity would be readily seen by the tenants.

Also, it is good that you mentined the unlikelihood of accomplishing a complete 'rigging' for demo in just the 30 or so hours of any 'shut-down' (even if it has been argued to have been only a partial power-down).

Do I have the story straight, so far?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join