It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type 0 to Type 1 Civilization - George Orwell vs. Michio Kaku

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

AlienScientist — March 09, 2010 — This video discusses the step from Type 0 to Type 1, and critiques the work of Nuclear Physicist Michio Kaku who has made the paramount blunder of mistaking the transition to an Orwellian Type Zero for the transition to Type 1. He also mistakes an Orwellian Type 2 for a Type 3 by commending The Empire from Star Wars This video is meant to extend upon the work of Dr. Michio Kaku, Jacques Fresco, and Zeitgeist producer Peter Joseph, in their description of the future and what we need to do in order to see that the Old World Order does not turn the world into a Prison Planet Nightmare World like 1984 by George Orwell

I also highly recommend that my viewers watch Fall of the Republic:
www.youtube.com...

We also discuss a Type 1 Transportation system known as the Evacuated Tube Mag-Lev
www.et3.net...

This doesnt mean that me or anyone else is going to stop researching antigravity propulsion technologies any time soon, I just want to draw some awareness to some other really cool technologies that are out there. In many ways ETT is superior to antigravity technology, it certainly works better as a mass transportation system. Besides, antigravity is still in the research and development stage, while ETT is ready to be built with off the shelf technology.

BTW I am a member of both the Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project, but I knew about ETT way before I realized the seriousness of humanitys current situation I think its important to show your support for the movements out there, but dont tie yourself down to any one thing. Be YOUR OWN movement, Do YOUR OWN research, and don't just rely on what anyone (including me) says. If you think ETT is a great idea, I recommend becoming a licensee and begin joining the effort to get the idea out into the mainstream. I am a supporter of a highly efficient, high speed, global transportation system because I have seen what it has done for cities and commerce in London and New York City who's subway systems transport millions daily. I've seen what the Interstate Highway System and the Trans-Continental Railroad have done for the USA
London Underground:
www.youtube.com...
Trans-Continental Railroad (Modern Marvels):
www.youtube.com...

Engineers have already proven they can do the "impossible" (as long as the science of what they are trying to do isn't flawed) The Science of ETT works. It's readily engineer-able. They built earthquake proof highways in LA..., Expansion joints are part of civil engineering and considerations can be made for tectonic fault lines to make ETT Earthquake-proof.

As for Terrorist Attacks, your one-year odds of dying in a car accident is about one out of 6500. Therefore your lifetime probability (6500 ÷ 78 years life expectancy) of dying in a motor accident are about one in 83. Even if terrorists were able to pull off one attack per year on the scale of the 9/11 atrocity, that would mean your one-year risk would be one in 100,000 and your lifetime risk would be about one in 1300.
reason.com...

And finally all sections of ETT track would be monitored on video or by security, just like airports have to be now. Video cameras, metal detectors and chemical scanners are fine, they are non-invasive (body scanners are invasive) The problem is that our Government is not under the same surveillance, when they should be... (fortunately people like Alex Jones and many many others keep them under constant surveillance) anyone calling Alex Jones a shill is either a shill themselves or just a total idiot. The REAL "shills" get to be special commentators on FOX (David Gergan, Bill O'Reilly) or other Mainstream media (Jim Miegs, Mark Roberts, etc.)

Picture Credits:
Richard Feynman from Caltech
GDEffects (Rifleman0007) Tube Graphics
Daryl Oster @ ET3.com & et3.net

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Someone beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.