It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only me!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey all been a memeber for a few weeks now, seen people putting introductions on here so i thought i would do the same.

So hello to the world of ATS, fantastic site ive had some interestin reads which i thank. Brief background of myself .. mid 20s male from the UK. Joined the site recommended by a friend and what got me looking on here was information about UFOs, other unexplaided happenings, future weaponry, old/dis-used goverment buildings, secret places you can visit (the catacombs under Paris etc), space exploration (images on the moon and mars etc).

a big interest is the 9/11 subject, the flying triangle and alien contacts, abductions and the greys (really new to the subject of the greys).

So if anyone can point me out in the right direction with a few things it would be a great help other than that finding my way through the site gradually and been enjoying myself.

Thanks keep up the good work ATS mods and posters .. Bye for now

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Welcome to ATS!

There is a place for everyone here. Have fun

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Hi ThePeaceMaker, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome ThePeaceMaker!
On the interest of UFO's and greys, one of our members, Pegasus, made a tribute site to a member of our's named Jkrog08 who recently passed away. Jkrog08 was a big poster here on the subject. If interested, this is the tribute link (most of his posts being on subject):
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Enjoy!
Jkrog08's legacy and memory here lives on through his posts!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ghr54321]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
welcome :-)

Dont worry you are going to visited by the greys tonight anyhow, so you will soon have lots of info, if you remmeber that is!

(only joking lol)

It really is subjective as to what is good/truth material or not, and there is a lot of material on here. Maybe a good place to start is to go to BOARD (top tabs of window) for the differant forums and look at the ones with the most flags and replies.

Also Try Media Portal esp Sgt Cliff Stone etc for some good docu on those subjects.

Have fun,

Enjoy,

Speak your truth,

Learn,

Grow.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

I wish very much indeed I spent a lot of time learning rules, links and such like here first when joining, everything you need really is there.

Freshmans Forum

Enjoy

Elf

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Cheers and thank you for your replies. I understand on some of these threads you have to take with a pinch of salt, this is my second forum i am a member of the other is not at all related to anything that goes on here. I would like to warn others im a ordinary guy who has hardly any knowledge of some of the topics and threads but im willing to learn and i will be patient. Im not here to be a hater or to shout 'FAKE' i will take the information given and make my own judgement.

However this site should carry a warning message because i can be on here for hours getting lost in all the things i read hehe

'What do you mean its 3am ?!'

MischeviousElf - Thank for the advice and i only wish i was visited by the greys and could remember it. I cant say im NOT a believer and i cant say i AM a believer but i keep my mind open and i wish i could just see something to settle myself.

ghr54321 - When ive got some much needed sleep i will visit his site and have a read, sounded like a good guy and my respects go out to everyone who knew him

Once again thank you all

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This should suit your intro just fine then.

Welcome to the wonderful world of ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Haha thanks for the vid. I feel kinda unlucky sometimes as being in the UK i dont have much areas to go to like in the US. How id love to go out into the desert in the 'hot' areas for UFOs and sit there all night with clear skies and no light polution

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi i am a new member too, welcome to the forum! What i like to do is use youtube to find interesting videos about what ever you are currently thinking about. So if you are interested in the Greys do youtube searches for that or use the above right box to search for Greys. I like to use youtube first to get a little more information and then make a more specific search on the forums, like "australian aliens blond and asian invasion" (btw that was a real story, a guy reported being woken up by 2 aliens who tried to have sex with him, one was blond and the other was asian!). Hope this helps!

new topics

top topics

join