It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Verifications of OBE/Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone have any Personal Verifications of OBE/Astral Projections?/ If so want to talk about it? I don’t think there has been one experience that has actually been verified? I am just interested in learning about this. I know there is a guide, but I prefer to hear it from you guys.

Note to Mods: Not sure if this belongs here or skunk works. Place were necessary.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Looking to get involved huh? I've had minor experiences of one were to judge. In general, a feeling something is pulling "me" or my essence, or inside, or beingness, out of me. Hard as I've tried, some barrier or resistance prohibits it. Some part of me is obviously not ready. But I've experienced intense euphoria's, intense feelings of joy, happiness, and no concern for the small details of life; I've felt really energized as I open my chakra's, something I can do on Will now. However, you must be vigilant and balanced; never forget the polarity, the duality of life. For increase in consciousness attracts other "negative" entities towards you, those whom would rather absorb your new found love and power unto themselves and will cause great distortion against your will.

Good luck and best of luck

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I guess it depends on what you mean by "verification." There are innumerable stories of people "meeting up" while APing, seeing things they should not have been able to see while having an OBE during a NDE, etc, etc, etc. There have been organized studies done with APers and I don't know about the results.

I have only had one conscious OBE. After years of trying to have one on purpose, I had one by accident as I was trying to fall asleep one night. All of the traditional "conditions" one is supposed to have were wrong: I was exhausted, I had consumed alcohol, I was lying on my side, etc etc etc. I left my body spontaneously and it was one of the most exhilarating things I've ever experienced in my life. Afterwards, I took a playing card (without looking at it) and placed it face-up on my bookcase, my plan being to go up and have a look at it the next time I managed to leave my body. I was just curious to see what I'd find.

Unfortunately, I was never able to induce an OBE after that.

I moved since then and no longer have a playing card set up, but I still try to AP all the time.

new topics

join