It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whisteblower's letter behind AngloSaxonMission a.k.a. The Timeline

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
A good read indeed!
I read a book I bought yesterday, called - 'Conspiracy Theories' by Robin Ramsay. It's only a basic outline to ideas, but, still a good read similar to the main topic here.
The belife of the reptilian presence isnt really up for debate, but we cant deny either. Ill just take each topic as it comes forth, and blends into the mega conspiracy which we have here.
I cant viwe the videos, yet I can guess their topic related.
Still though, the mention of war being imminent is familiar here and when the SHTF I guess we'll all have an idea in later months if these events unfold.
But then again, this could be more weight on the 'yay' side as apposed to 'nay' scales of ET life.
Or more bubble bursting dis-info to leave us in a deeper state of confusion.

Another one of those 'poor spelling' days, hence the edit...

[edit on 12/3/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Seems to be from two authors. I had to go back and reread it to confirm, but its either two authors or one with a multiple personality disorder.

I hope not to many are taken advantage of with these scams. I wonder how many are? Lots of lost people out there that are easily fooled and controlled.

Is it part of a larger scam to get into peoples wallets somehow; or, the product of dysfunctional mind?

First of all I don't see anywhere where they ask for any money....

Second of all, even though I do not agree with everything that was written in the OP, at least something very similar has happened.

However, it is kind of ironic for anyone to claim what you just did, that believing in such a story can only happen to "dysfunctional minds'...Yet I wonder what "beliefs' you yourself have that make you a "dysfunctuional mind....

So tell us, what are your belief's?...

Do you perhaps believe word for word on a book that was written, and rewritten throughout the years, translated, time and again, and with several errors as it was translated, and rewritten, and even an edition which is held by many as sacred yet was changed by merely a King just because he wanted to marry another woman?..... Talk about "dysfunctional minds"....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I certainly don't believe the drivel that was the cause for this thread. I opened the link and saw Project Camelot and that was sufficient - I did read it however.

I must add though that to compare this to the Bible, despite it's translations and omissions is not really comparing like for like.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Great Read but so was Homer's Illiad.

If the original story was just about a group of poeple provoking China into a war fair enough, but it seemed to become a tick list or conspiracy theories including benevolent ETs.

Why do all these scripts have "Well that happend in the pat because..." but absolutely nothing in the immediate future except the big event - 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Great Read but so was Homer's Illiad.

If the original story was just about a group of poeple provoking China into a war fair enough, but it seemed to become a tick list or conspiracy theories including benevolent ETs.

Why do all these scripts have "Well that happend in the pat because..." but absolutely nothing in the immediate future except the big event - 2012.

Um what? This explains TONS of current events and immediate future events. You just have to be able to see cause and action. I am not sure what you read? Did you read the whole article? So many things can be understood by what is happening NOW around us. Yeah I think this person has connected a lot of dots. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
As I have been trying to find out what my part is in this world I found out that this is not all there is. Much like this

People now are more aware than they have been since the last change that took place 11,500 years ago. They recall who they are and what they know to be as spiritual beings first and infinite as opposed to being physical beings with one life only – that being this life.

when I realized this I started to see truths. I had a dream of a plane I was in crashing, in my dream I saw the Giza pyramid, plus some others that dont exist, a boy in my dream told me that aliens made them. When I woke up I knew that aliens were here along time ago and still are, just not as influential anymore. I also knew that the earth has already had life on it, but then restarted itself and that a new type of humans were planted. I know that much of the show Stargate is based on truths. I know that some if not all have great abilities, we just dont know how to use them. The dark ages was used to cover up our history, not eradicate cultures. I know that aliens must let humanity grow up for itself, as they found out. Aliens have given us there technology, it will not be used openly until we can create it for ourselves. Ive been writing them down as they come to me. One truth I knew for years before all this, something big is coming. It nagged at me for a while before I realized what had been buggin me.

I only have one question, was the man we know as god an alien who saved humans from being used as slaves by the pharoihs, and then used as a beacon of hope. And if you mix most of the religions in the world, we would get the real truth?

No I am not crazy, and do not need help. I just hope there are people out there that have awakened and seen the truth of things.

Pajjikor, Many of the things you stated are things I know as well.
I also believe something big is coming. I have no idea what it is. Do you have any ideas?

As for your questionsabout religions: Yes. I think if you mix most of the religions in the world you will see the real truth. There is a common thread in all of them.

I was glad the OP posted this thread. Much of what the whistleblower says rings true.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Throughout the interview the mystery person mentions it is not the time to mention certain things...or to disclose names at this time. I wonder if we will get another bit of information from this person again. You have to think that doing an interview of this type creates a lot of danger if true. As I feel a lot of what was said was in line with what is happening and will happen I feel like this person needs to tell everyone everything they know now that they have started. These people tend to have heart attacks and car accidents and such...and rather quickly. I want more information and names and sources if possible.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hello ATS...Has anyone been able to do any digging and find any more information out about this person and their story? I mean more and more I feel like there is a lot of valid details given throughout the interview. Project Avalon does not have any extra details on anything. I have tried to look for similar text maybe hoping this story/interview had been discussed somewhere else, but I have had no luck.

Could it be that this is true and because of that, maybe this is being kept extremely quiet? That would make sense?

On the other side do you think this is just completely made up with other theories and that is the reason no more info is given?

Is someone just waiting to tell us more?

Those of you that think this is completely a hoax, any chance you have anything to share with us that can prove that? I am just looking for any more info on this that is out there. I wouldn't be so interested in this interview if it didn't make so much sense and make so many possible points.

It is pretty much impossible to prove anything is true or false without more information

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And so it begins. This entire site is shutting down. Not immediately, but very soon. This news has come out today to the community. Kind of seems weird all this happening at once...and also they have already began taking down the audio tracks of this interview, and the videos.

Get over there if you want to save anything to your disks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join