It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your favorite Pilot episodes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
One pilot episode that stuck in my mind was The Lone Gunmen pilot episode. Kind of shocking really after the fact. I'm sad it got canceled.

(first post, hi all!)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Must have missed it mentioned, but LOST, certainly had me eagerly waiting for the next episode. Where are they? What's in the jungle? Why is Kate hotter when she's dirty and messed up?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Lost, Fringe, Flash Forward, and Eastbound and Down for me. Eastbound and Down especially. Kenny Powers made it very clear that this was going to be my type of show.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

• The Office: I appreciate the Office's pilot episode because I feel it is just as funny as any episode out there and the characters that were presented in the initial episode are the same ones that we see in season 6. They hit their marks right from the get go and we're still enjoying them today. Considering this is in the comedy genre, I find it's even tougher for a comedy to have a great pilot but the Office is a rarity, in my opinion.

• I know you can't argue with opinion, but I still have to say I hated the US Office's pilot so much. It was almost a carbon copy of the UK pilot (which did have me hooked instantly). Because of the pilot I didn't watch the US version until towards the end of season 3 and realized how it had asserted itself. Great series, but the pilot turned me off so much.

Other great pilots:
    Mr Show
    Breaking Bad
    Firefly (saw it on re-runs on Sci-Fi, watched one episode and immediately ordered the DVDs)
    Carnivale

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
    link   

Originally posted by oceres
    One pilot episode that stuck in my mind was The Lone Gunmen pilot episode. Kind of shocking really after the fact. I'm sad it got canceled.

(first post, hi all!)

That would be my choise too.I saw the saw after 9/11 and i just couldn't believe it.I loved the show.

Xfiles,Supernatural and Poltergeist the legacy are also on my list

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join