It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed revolt by public mob rush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Do you not see all these physical features we've got? With kicks and punches and choke holds we can revolt without weapons. The human body is already naturally equiped to pull off an unarmed revolt. As the saying goes, they cant jail all of us. Well, they can't even shoot all of us.

I'm calling for a billion men mob rush to be accomplished to cleanse congress 100% so that they cant even meet again.

I'm calling for a billion men mob rush to be accomplished to cleanse the white house 100% so that they cant even meet again.

I'm calling for a billion men mob rush to be accomplished to cleanse the supreme court 100% so that they cant even meet again.

ETC.

You may need to pitch tents if you can not find a motel or hotel to stay in during what should be such a reloading, continual mob rush. Be a good rule of thumb to block off streets with tents and standing. What I'm calling for should remain weaponless to meet somewhere dead center the whole armed vs peaceful revolution. I'm calling for it to be prolonged and on-going till the big tasks are done to the people's satisfaction.

And we shouldn't even be for replacing the government body. It's the best anarchy we should accomplish which is where we become many different tribes of different kinds of common agreements. Tribes of anarchy is not disorder, but the government would be in disorder so that it can not function. So... What say you people? The billion men mob rush should be for on the 4th of july. Favorable anarchy should exercise its ability to stand and be independant from the need of government.

The big government's system has fallen short of being what the people only need.

CHEERS TO VERY MAJOR FREEDOM WITH VERY MINOR RESTRICTION.

No time for cowards, it's time to be brave and bold in the name of FREEDOM.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sounds fun. a good 'ol fashioned dust-up......that is, until the cops start spraying tear-gas, rubber bullets, and crackin heads with clubs.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Where are the billion coming from?

You do know what the US population is, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

As the saying goes, they cant jail all of us

No - but they can kill us all...why waste the resources and space..?

I'm calling for

Common Sense..?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
to the OP
You planning on being at the front showing the way, or are you plannign to lead from the back (no doubt to get a better overview of the situation)
BTW a billion men is actually quite a lot, you know thta right?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Your like over 500 million short in the US to pull that off my friend.

And yes, they can shoot all of us. It's not that difficult with explosives, missiles, and automated weapon fire from 50. Cal airship guns.

Good idea though, there should be a revolt.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Where are the billion coming from?

You do know what the US population is, right?

It's a figure of speech.

No one is going to be counting. But what sounds like plenty? If we say a billion.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Of course if we got a billion together and made them pay $1000 as a sanctioned participant fee, we would still be $11 trillion in debt.

Puts it all in a perspective, doesn't it.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
mhmm, we revolt, go into a dystopian anarchy tribal state

17 minutes later, we get invaded by every other country to "protect" the people...yay.

my tribe wants the oil fields btw...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
[more

Lets go punch them in the nose.
This thread is pure fantasy. If change like this happens it will be down the barrel of a gun on both sides.

But the greater issue is are we ready? I say look around and you will have your answer. This country is in denial and it will take something big for it to wake up. Like a large segment loosing unemployment or gun rights being taken away or martial law. But aside from the very few things that could kick it off we will slowly spin in a death spiral. They did it on purpose to soften the blow. They set the stage and we are the actors.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"I'm calling for a billion men mob rush to be accomplished to cleanse congress 100% so that they cant even meet again..."

The only country with a billion citizens is China.
Are you asking for the Chinese to take down the US government?
Might happen sooner than you think.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

1 billion? Are you planning on getting China to help out?
Jeez, we can't even put on a proper revolt without outsourcing to China.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well judging by the lack of the OP actually answering with replies. I have to say this post is about on thing TROLLING. And it makes me wonder just who does threads like this is you really wanted to get people it would easy to let them hang themselves would it not. Or maybe it is some stupid kid who got grounded from the Internet.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

17 minutes later, we get invaded by every other country to "protect" the people...yay.

Now see, this makes sense to me.
I want to be in your tribe, please.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Inspired idea! While everyone else is bum-rushing D.C. we'll take every oil well in Alaska. Then while every politician is being carried from their desk to the nearest bus stop, we'll sell what our tribe doesn't need to the Chinese for a tidy profit. I'll come back to the United States to be in on this deal.

LOL I really do love ATS some days.

new topics

top topics

join