It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul talks to Fox about the coming National ID Cards!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this? Ron Paul discusses the dangers associated with the plan to implement National ID Cards:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You could have supplied the OP instead of linking your comment there Saturn.

I guess you wanted everyone to see your side of the argument though.

So I will supply a link to the OP not your comment-

post by DjSharperimage-National ID Card - Welcome to USSA

edit to add-OP who cares if it is already being discussed, S&F anyway for the importance

[edit on 3/10/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They have one with Ron Pauls name on it. He will be getting the first one.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Cheers. I ran a search but could't find an existing thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The Woman interviewing Ron Paul here with her line of questioning seems to me to have a Secret Agenda . Is she just a Media Lacky for those Interests that are trying to push this Orwellian National ID Card idea on the American Public ? I think so .

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Yeah the OP used the name of the video, where you used the content of the video.

No problem. I think if not enough see this, I may make another thread on it.

I am sick of the Orwellian idiots in our gov.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's Megyn Kelly, probably the worst on FOX news, except for maybe Glenn Beck. She's merely a talking head pushing NWO agenda and trying to make Ron Paul, a true American, look stupid.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow...

"So interesting to here you're thoughts on that issue" in other words "It's all in one ear and out the other viewers!"

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Wow...

"So interesting to here you're thoughts on that issue" in other words "It's all in one ear and out the other viewers!"

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

Well said, a good example of NLP.

It will be interesting to see if this passes.

I agree with what Paul said on all except for the fact that you do (unfortunately) need a drivers license to get a job. It's interesting how she brought that up, very clever example to justify this but it was clever of him to deny the fact!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LinksINC

" I agree with what Paul said on all except for the fact that you do (unfortunately) need a drivers license to get a job. "

Ah , where did you hear this ? You DO NOT Need a Drivers License to HAVE a Job . That is totally Ficticous .

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The reason this is coming up again is because the health reform act is failing. The HCR act is really just a backdoor national ID. This is just another approach at the same thing in the name of improved immigration.
Hey I have an Idea shummer and Mr Lindsey Grahm, Why not spend the money you would on this tripe and secure our borders once and for all. To obvious I guess but hey when control is what you want than you must find a way to get it before the Big Banks let the world financial system fail.
They must have these few controls that theyhave yet to aquire in order to let the Great plan proceed to the big step of world economic meltdown and Chaos. Out of which will come the Order, New World Order . If this reachs congress for consideration we should all deluge our reps with emails and phone calls to oppose it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

You could have supplied the OP instead of linking your comment there Saturn.
[edit on 3/10/2010 by endisnighe]

oops, my bad. cheers for the rewritte.
not even sure how that happened, just swiped the url without looking at it I guess.

but hey, its a conspiracy site...maybe there was more to it...muahahaha...naa, just a mistake. my bad.

join