It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences of Dividing Israel - America could expect another Costly Disaster soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You could add The Katrina storm with Israel digging up their land and their dead and America let it happen.

You could add to how the Recent Tornadoes in America with Obama refusing to deal with land disputes.

Also the Earthquake between Turkey and Iran when Israel let out hundreads of prisoners and many were let in to the boarder of Turkey and not long after an Earthquake struck.

If coincidence then okay fine, but next time keep an eye on such events and see the patterns for your selves and then reply if its not true.

Quote:

It all began on November 1, 1991, when we forced Israel to the Madrid Conference. We forced them to sit down at the table and start negotiating away their land to the Palestinians. That conference began on November 1, 1991, and on that exact day the Perfect Storm formed in the Atlantic. That perfect storm produced waves of over 100 feet and almost completely destroyed President Bush's home in Kennebunkport, Maine. In fact, on November the 1st USA Today had twin headlines. On one side it said," Madrid Conference Convenes," the other side said, "Perfect Storm Forms."

Consider what happened in the summer of 1992 when Yitzhak Rabin was elected the new prime minister of Israel. The moment he was elected in June, we put pressure on him and said he must come to Washington, sit down with the PLO's Arafat, and negotiate and give land to Arafat. He came and sat down with Arafat. Their meeting began on August 24, 1992, and on that very day Andrew Hurricane slammed into Miami. It was the greatest hurricane in the history of the United States up to that point.

Consider the Camp David Summit in July of 2000, when Bill Clinton brought Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat together. Clinton began to put pressure on Barak to trade away the heartland of Israel and also to give Arafat one half of Jerusalem. The day that conference began, fires broke out in the Western United States. Fifty fires consumed 500,000 acres of land before the end of the month.

Also, consider the White House celebration of Ramadan. It's the strangest thing why George W. Bush started this. I have no idea. This was Bush's response to 9/11 to schedule the first ever White House celebration of Ramadan. Someone once said scheduling a celebration of Ramadan after 9/11 was the equivalent to FDR scheduling a celebration of Shintoism after the attack on Pearl Harbor. It makes no sense whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense! At this meeting, which was held in November of 2002, President Bush made this incredible statement. He said, "We have come to honor Allah, the God of Abraham." The very next day, a swarm of 88 tornadoes hit the central United States.

Consider what came next — the incredible Road Map Plan. The Road Map was put together by the Quartet. You talk about an ungodly quartet: Russia, the United Nations, the European Union and the United States. The plan's purpose was to force Israel to give away its heartland. This was delivered by Daniel Kurtzer, the ambassador to Ariel Sharon, on May 4, 2003. The next day Colin Powell went to the Middle East to implement the plan. The first thing he did was to meet with the terrorist leader Hafez Assad who's now dead. As soon as the meeting was over, he called a press conference and announced he had promised President Assad that the Golan Heights would be promised in the Road Map. He said we would force Israel to give up the Golan Heights. That very day, the greatest tornado swarm in the history of the United States occurred — 412 tornados broke out. The previous high was only 177!

In summary, in those years between 1991 and 2004, during those thirteen years that the United States had turned against Israel, here's what's happened:

•9 of the 10 largest insurance events in U.S. history
•9 of the 10 greatest natural disasters as ranked by FEMA relief costs
•5 of the costliest hurricanes in U.S. history
•3 of the 4 largest tornado swarms in U.S. history.
All of these disasters were linked in one way or another to our attempts to press Israel into dividing its land or surrendering all or part of Jerusalem.

The world would laugh at this and the world would say it's coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence, I believe in "God incidences."

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
To save me doing the writing here is more information about this, either it is true r it is not, but Bible prophecy does state a time will come when all nations will be judged by how we treat Israel and if Iran and its allies want to play the prophecy card for their 12th Imam then Ezekiel 38 has aready sealed their fate and not even the armies of Armageddon will make it through against tiny Israel.

Once again, we’ve seen the U.S. hit with a series of deadly superstorms following Barack Obama’s pledge to return Israel to pre-1967 borders.

Ads by GoogleBe Smart. Be Prepared.
With 72hr kits Food & Water Storage UK's Leading Emergency Resource.
www.EmergencyFoodStorage.co.ukEmergency Food Supply
Stock up on freeze dried meals, canned bread, butter, cheese & more
www.conserva.deJust days after Obama insisted Israel must give up lands it won through military victory with its enemies, some 200 people were killed by a tornado in Joplin, Mo.

Earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, even terrorist attacks have hit America often within 24 hours of calls by U.S. officials for Israel to withdraw from Jewish land.

What does this have to do with prophecy?

It goes right back to Genesis and God’s pledge to bless those who bless the children of Israel and curse those who curse them.

That is a prophecy that has seen every empire of the world come and go – yet Israel remains. It may be chastened by God. It may be dispersed. It may be divided according to His will. But God has punished every nation that has come against Israel. Each one has been judged.
Text

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
what can i say: religious people are evil nutjobs.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What can I say the faithless generation is making the world a better place on your streets.

Thanks faithless China and Russia you athiest of nations for helping the world out.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I think that you are basically right . . . about the pattern of God exacting HIS revenge for attacks and pressures etc. on Israel.

And, I think it is inaccurate for folks to think it's always going to be an immediate, clear-cut tit for tat.

I think it will become MORE AND MORE clear cut and that the Heavenly retaliations will be closer and closer in time to the assaults on Israel.

I don't know that it will become always or even routinely immediate and obviously tailored totally to the assaults on Israel.

Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There is only so much people can point out and do, people will be like the times of Noah and not see the signs, like any scientist if they see signs of danger from the Earth's weather patterns they will have an educated duty to say something to the world.

Before any Tribulation I believe there will be increases of earthquakes and worldly disorder on a global scale and we have seen a few changes already.

If I wake one person up then good, hope God can guide them from then on as long as he's human.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There is only so much people can do, I mean think of how the Internet has created revolutions across the world, especially the Middle East, I do know one thing for a time is coming when all those in power will be behind their CCTVs in senstive areas creating their own genocidal schemes on the populations.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Only so much I can say, no wonder there will be 28 cycles of judgment because 1 is not enough for mankind to wakeup from the delusion that will be put onto the world of being star struck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join