It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID Card - Welcome to USSA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Eventually it´s nothing more then the means to control what makes this all happen.
Our precious herb is the only thing we got left these days. My country is and has not been for a wile the same country I grew up in. Funny thing is I do not even smoke.

It must going pretty bad if I´m proud withe something of which I couldn't care less.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Do you know what an I.P. address is?

Do you know the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. moniter this site?

Do you know how many surveillance and traffic cameras there are in the average city?

Do you know cell phones have G.P.S. capabilities? The same cell phones that have internet capability?

Have you heard of On-Star?

These examples are just the tip of the ice-berg when it comes to YOU being watched every minute of every day that you are awake in this society.

Why would anyone think that the govt. needs another device to be able to keep track of you? They have ways we don't even know of.

If you think that you have any semblance of privacy in todays society, you're delusional. I can all but guarantee you that if I started a thread here and I used 19 out of 20 keywords in one paragraph that identified me as a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer, I would have a dedicated sattelite pinpointing my location faster then you can say "freedom of speech."

You want privacy? You aint gonna find it here. Go find a nice, friendly amish family to snuggle up to 'cause that's the only way you're gonna get off the grid. Have a nice day.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I will die before I carry this tool of the elite enslavers that think they rule this country. Anybody who would willingly take any national ID is either a major sucker or a paid shill. I refuse to keep a bank card or an account for that matter nor a driver's license even! In a free and open society getting around is a RIGHT not a privilege like they would try to convince you. The federal government is a giant sick joke!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This stinks to high heaven.

If they had any sense, keep it simple. Don't require US citizens to have a card. Instead, require any legal foreign worker to have one. It keeps big brothers eye on who it should be on, not the US citizens. And the cost would be cheaper, because you don't have to card 300+ Million, just the much smaller legal immigrant workers population.

But it isn't in governments nature to make sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
I will die before I carry this tool of the elite enslavers that think they rule this country. Anybody who would willingly take any national ID is either a major sucker or a paid shill. I refuse to keep a bank card or an account for that matter nor a driver's license even! In a free and open society getting around is a RIGHT not a privilege like they would try to convince you. The federal government is a giant sick joke!

What they will do is pass something like this.

Next they will do a similar maneuver to that of Greece, making monetary transactions of a certain degree (excess of 1500.00 as a base comparison) require the accompaniment of this I.D. to be accepted.

So you will HAVE to use a bank card of some type and show this I.D. to make large purchases. You may say that you won't accept this if it happens, and in my mind I do not want to either BUT...they are going to make it so you have NO choice. That or they will arrest you and then what?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
how many damn times we got to kill this damn thing.
it keeps coming back like my gardener

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Because, for starters, RFID's are already being implemented in Drivers licenses in Oklahoma and elsewhere as an additional means of verifying identity and whatever other information is programmed into the chips.
The last I heard the reason for this was, basically, initial experimentation to see how the system worked.

The thing is, eventually we're going to have all Drivers licenses with RFID chips, we already have military/government ID's with RFID chips in them, etc.. The technology is already here and is being incorporated into our society. The cost of this technology can easily be justified by the proponents by saying it could help prevent identity theft, Crack down on criminals and illegal immigrants, etc.. But in a way it could actually cause criminal acts. Eventually, someone will figure out a way to scan your RFID's in your wallet simply by walking by you.
What would they have then? Pretty much everything programmed into the chips.. Credit card numbers, possibly even social security numbers and other information like address, etc... YOU GET THE IDEA!

RFID chips are already developed that can be tracked by a variety of different means. One example I heard was that they can be tracked on a special wireless network in places like supermarkets to track your movements for security purposes and monitor your shopping habits. Through all of this, there is going to be an immense amount of information gathered about you that you don't necessarily want disclosed (invasion of privacy). Then you have a situation where either the government may or may not want access to this information in the name of "public safety".. OR they will just track your every movement on top of what's being tracked by private companies.

Private companies are already taking over alot of domestic security and intelligence gathering responsibilities that used to be reserved for the FBI or CIA. Companies competitively bid on government contracts in this market because these are BIG MONEY contracts. In 2009, even Blackwater was granted the ability to bid on government contracts for domestic intelligence gathering. The idea is spreading out.

Ron Paul is exactly right. There's all kinds of things we can do in the name of security and public safety. That doesn't necessarily mean they're good ideas. You can't have a government represented by the people if the people are being monitered 24/7 by the government. That's the kind of thing you'd expect from China or North Korea.. Not the U.S.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

Next Stop RFID chip

This is really messed up;

We need to put a stop to this

Out of curiosity, why would the next step be an RFID chip(I'm assuming you mean implant)?

You passport already has one. So do your debit and credit cards.

You can guarantee that a national ID would have it as well.

If we are all carrying multiple, why would they bother to go through the time, expense and trouble of trying to inject people?

Maybe your cards have RFIDs... Mine don't and never will.

You're a sucker to accept RFID's and anything that isn't just picture ID etc...

I will never fly on an airplane where they do full body naked scan.

I salute those that designed, built and run them with my middle finger.

And anyone who backs this Brave New World view.

Push button society will never thrive and survive like good down home personality.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I agree with Ron Paul completely, this idea makes my skin crawl.
Kennylee-I concur with you too, in New York you legally have to have ID on you, if a cop searches you and you don't have any you can get arrested.
What an absolute BS explanation using this to control illegal immigration. How about making employers pay for hiring illegals? How about raising minimum wage and paying American citizens a living wage for work? There's a thousand ways to combat illegal workers without taking away the rights of every American citizen in the process. This however, may be the last straw for many people. I know it will be mine. I wonder if 1984 is still on the required reading list for high schools? Probably not, it's too close to home now.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
As far as I'm aware, they already have RFID-like tracking devices in US passports:

RFID In Passports

Granted, they may not have GPS, but what the hell do they need a chip to log your information for anyway? Technological convenience? Give me a break!

I feel that the Identification card is certainly the next step in this sinister First Amendment crushing invasion by our government.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am Canadian but I would never accept such a system. I really don't want to make the bible the focus of my post but Revelations in the bible is VERY explict about its warning of 'The mark of the Beast'and how no man or woman shall buy or sell without this 'mark'on their person.

Millions will die not to live under a Satanic empire,and on the blood of my ancestors before me,I swear I will be one of the resisters.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I would gladly cut off my arm if they made implanted RFID chips mandatory. No government will track me and invade my privacy so openly and perverse. What a sick world this is becoming.
If they give me a National ID card I will immediatly cut out the chip. That is complete bs.

Try implanting me. I'll stick that needle in your goddamn eye.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Dank513]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
this is crazy. I can't believe i am reading people on this site saying they would willingly accept this bull#. You still trust our government?

"Anyone who would trade freedom for security deserves nether" I believe the quote is by Ben Franklin

This is exactly why America was set up. To live as a free person, but it wasn't long before our country was hijacked.

This is another false flag move. Bring in Illegals (I don't like that term since we are all people of this planet, but for arguments sake) and give them jobs, even though not 100% of Americans have jobs, and then say we need to keep track of the immigrants. I have also read that in the new Health Care Bill that non-US citizens will get free health care. That makes me beyond furious. They are trying to crush the American Spirit and are laughing about it.

We, the American People, need to just start over in Washington. It was stated in the Constitution that it is not only a right, but the duty of the people to abolish any form of government that is not serving the people. That's it.

Elect people who represent the masses, not themselves or special interests

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don’t understand how anyone can accept this. They’re making us like puppies...and either we do their dirty work or they will make us believe what they’re doing is right.

But it’s not.

And I suspect, people who refuse to abide with this new ‘chip’ will “mysteriously disappear.”

It seems to be the start of a NWO...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Why do we have to feel threatened by this proposal. There is no need to feel that your privacy is to be taken over, provided there will be a policy in place to govern and protect the privacy of those individuals carrying this card.

The policy should state clearly that no one would have the right to over see the tracking information, unless there was a warrant under special circumstance.

It is bound to occur, and there is lot good to be taken and used by this technology, having said that provided the technology is utilized properly.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
'its so interesting to hear your thoughts on that'

like he was saying something out of the ordinary..like what he was saying is not logical..or even interesting...its not any of these things..its just plain common sense...how did we ever get to the point where logical ways of looking at things are classed as 'interesting'...

makes....me...sick....either these 'journalists' are incredibly naive and ill educated.....or they are being told to say these things...either way its a conspiracy..

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
... bible is VERY explict about its warning of 'The mark of the Beast'and how no man or woman shall buy or sell without this 'mark'on their person.

Millions will die not to live under a Satanic empire ...

You can't be serious to believe that the mark of the beast would be this chip? If you are to believe that, than have you ever put a thought or consideration on what is your international passport used for? Does it have a chip, it is mostly an RFID chip if you didn't know?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with illegal immigrants!!!! You could solve that problem by just really requiring employers to make sure they are citizens and if they hire illegals put them out of business it would cost very little to do this. So why don't they? We are looking at something much bigger and it has to do with freedoms and gun rights you mark my words. And hold on to what ever you believe in the road is going to get very bumpy before it smooths out.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
ou could solve that problem by just really requiring employers to make sure they are citizens and if they hire illegals put them out ...

That is radical and harsh, and how will you solve those individuals hired on business working visas and other legal - international working arrangements.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Originally posted by star in a jar
... bible is VERY explict about its warning of 'The mark of the Beast'and how no man or woman shall buy or sell without this 'mark'on their person.

Millions will die not to live under a Satanic empire ...

You can't be serious to believe that the mark of the beast would be this chip? If you are to believe that, than have you ever put a thought or consideration on what is your international passport used for? Does it have a chip, it is mostly an RFID chip if you didn't know?

did she not say something about scanning the back of the hand?

i know she probably meant that all hands are different so its sort of a finger print ID thing..just using the back of your hand.....not a chip..but this would be just the next step...when people get used to having their hands scanned some terrorist will blow something up or buy something with fake latex skin and bingo...oops....we need to put a chip under your skin...people have got used to having their hands scanned so thats no hurdle...now they just need to be convinced that the chip is needed...

creep...creep...creep....im 100% convinced this conspiracy is not just a theory...they DO want to chip everyone...whether or not its the biblical mark of the beast i cant know...but as an atheist this is seriously making me me think..

[edit on 11-3-2010 by alienesque]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join