It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the need for 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. On and off for years I have been researching 9-11 and I have come to the conclusion it was a pre-planned NWO attack on america. All the evidence points me to this direction in one way or another. Personally I think four remote control Boeing 757/767 planes took off from an undisclosed location and each played their specific role in carrying out the attack.

My question is why do you think 9-11 happened! Was it to have an excuse to attack iraq and afghanistan, to conquer the middle east, to keep the military-industrial complex alive, to distract us from ufo/aliens, to attack iran, to find an alleged star-gate, to usher in a new global government, to depopulate the earth, to protect israel, etc?

Please share your thoughts as to WHY do you think 9-11 happened.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think it was done mainly to justify the Iraq invasion.

The spin off benefits were "War on terror", put options on US airlines and a bunch of gold (estimated $160bil) from under the WTC was stolen.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

A Satanic human sacrifice? The thought crossed my mind, that there was alot of dirt contained in the WTC that someone wanted to get rid of. More than one motive I believe, to set in motion the events we've seen played out today, and in days to come.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It probably comes down to the all mighty dollar.

We'll never know for sure until we get real answers.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Great observation! A lot of ignorant people will laugh at you but I will not. Human and animal sacrifices have been going on for millenia, especially in central and south america.

There is something mysterious about the date 9-11=99 just as mysterious as the madrid bombings were 3-11=33. The devil is 666! So I would look for a pending terror attack on june 6 to fit the puzzle.

33 is the highest anglo-american free-mason degree, as 99 is the highest european degree.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Personally I think four remote control Boeing 757/767 planes took off from an undisclosed location and each played their specific role in carrying out the attack.

You did years of research and that is the conclusion that you came to? I guarantee that there are hundreds of people who fueled the aircraft, loaded people onto the aircraft, talked to their loved ones on the aircraft, watched these aircraft depart, etc. that would have serious problems with your "research". You don't think that any one of these people would have said something by now?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari

Personally I think four remote control Boeing 757/767 planes took off from an undisclosed location and each played their specific role in carrying out the attack.

You did years of research and that is the conclusion that you came to? I guarantee that there are hundreds of people who fueled the aircraft, loaded people onto the aircraft, talked to their loved ones on the aircraft, watched these aircraft depart, etc. that would have serious problems with your "research". You don't think that any one of these people would have said something by now?

What I bolded out is exactly my point! If the aircraft were scheduled flights SOMEONE would have spoken and laid all this 9-11 speculation to rest by now.

How many of these ALLEGED aircraft-victimised families have spoken? None of which I recall! All are from the demolished buildings and if I am wrong please prove it. In fact, I have asked for the corresponding obituaries more than once and no one has shown me even 1! This would not rest my case but it would certainly add some weight to the official STORY.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I must say that it would have taken an abundance of people to pull this off, and I would think that there would be someone out there that would step forward. You could create a powerful ally to protect you to come out and tell the truth, if you are being threatened by the government.... Thats the only thing that bugs me...

I still do however think that it was an inside job, just dont understand how it was pulled off.

Reasons? definitely money.....The Bush family and friends looks to make MILLIONS once this is all said and done.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

WHY do you think 9-11 happened.

The NeoCONs told us why. They needed a New Pearl Harbor Event to launch their (well actually for the corporate super-rich global elite) plans for the New World Order.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6bd1eb874c0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You say you keep asking for obituaries, but no one has shown you "even 1"??? Well.....here's a freebie, for you!

William E. Caswell, from American 77:

To quote his obituary in Physics Today...

en.wikipedia.org...

(click on the Wiki link to read the whole thing...)

Otherwise, you will have to get the passengers' names, from any number of lists available on the Web, find their home towns, and search local newspaper archives....

There might even be some complete repository somewhere...Google is your friend. (But, I think it's a very private thing, an obituary. Can't see why they'd be plastered all over the 'net...)

[edit on 10 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

How many of these ALLEGED aircraft-victimised families have spoken? None of which I recall! All are from the demolished buildings and if I am wrong please prove it. In fact, I have asked for the corresponding obituaries more than once and no one has shown me even 1! This would not rest my case but it would certainly add some weight to the official STORY.

I remember reading an article where a father talked about the loss of his dead son who was on flight 77. I will try to find it.

Also keep in mind that people tend to keep their grief to themselves. What would be the purpose of the victims' families coming forward and identifying themselves?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why the need for it?

The Gold Pass to invade any country they please.

top topics

join