It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted: Does this photo of Barack Obama go too far?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Compared to how Bush was treated, this is relatively tame. BUT being the Obama is the Second coming of the Christ and is black, I say, DAMN THE ARTIST TO HELL!! LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Exactly. It`s a subconscious thing too, when you first see it, it looks like a bullethole. and upon firther examination it looks like whoever did the graphic made it look like the classic bullethole shape. look at the outline of the red. almost a funky kind of a star. like those bullethole stickers people put on their car. with those pointy things like a star kinda. Obviously they wanted to stir up something. looks like they did. does it mean anything? probly not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by mlmijyd

ya i realize the brilliance of putting a black man in office (even tho vanilla ice is blacker than obama imo) because now you cant criticise him too much or else you are considered racist by all the morons who seem to be the only people in this country participating and fighting their nonsense issues at every turn of the way. whats funny is, this is nothing like the country it should be if every voter voted and was educated about all the issues properly. hardly abyone participates except the douch bags... now i fear it may be too late.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

i agree, not far enough at all. and wheres the hitler `stach I was getting used to seeing, everywhere. Online, at school, at work, in my dreams, lol jk just kiddin. or am i? ha! haha! haha-hahaha!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its marketing 101, see how effective it has been in attracting all of you here to take notice ?

It sells promotes/magazines or whatever it is that they are selling by drawing you in.

If it were a bullet hole/entry wound, THAT might be deemed as distasteful.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't know what their distribution is but perhaps it is seen around the world. Is that too far? They may have it at the Mars colony and on the Moon. Perhaps that is too far?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Obama is a disgrace to that tomato thrown at his face, at least tomatoes do what they are meant to do, unlike this Ca$$hole, he promised alot, unlike potatoes he didn't keep to any of his promises.

Potatoes would win against him against an election, with one condition, if the tomato had its back.

Confused now because of these freakin politicians..

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
At first glance i totally thought it was a bullet with blood splattered, then i read the artic,e and it made sense, kinda. but the more i look at it the more i see how he is simply being portrayed as a clown with a red nose.

also, couldnt be more obvious that this is the work of the rockefellers and rothchilds.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

So, your point was?

I am sure you recieved those stars for simply clarifying someone elses earlier post? ...right?

Despite your rambling explanation...you interjected, or more accurately "propigated" race into the discussion where you could have easily let the comment pass like every other poster on this thread.

You contradicted your own claim just minutes earlier that "liberals" were responsible for the vast majority of race baiting.

Being subtle when you interject race into the discussion does not change the content of your post.

THAT is my point.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
also, couldnt be more obvious that this is the work of the rockefellers and rothchilds.

Forgive me but how is that obvious? Why would they even care what is on the cover of a low-circulation right-wing magazine? I think you may be seeings some monsters under the bed here mate.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by centurion1211

So, your point was?

I am sure you recieved those stars for simply clarifying someone elses earlier post? ...right?

Or they just agreed with me. Principle of Occam's Razor - simplest answer is the most likely one.

Despite your rambling explanation...you interjected, or more accurately "propigated" race into the discussion where you could have easily let the comment pass like every other poster on this thread.

By saying that it was good thing that no one played the "race card"?

You contradicted your own claim just minutes earlier that "liberals" were responsible for the vast majority of race baiting.

How, exactly did I contradict my claim? My claim is based on my experience on many threads that when someone is critical of obama, they often get called a racist. Liberals aren't criticizing obama, conservatives are.

Being subtle when you interject race into the discussion does not change the content of your post.

THAT is my point.

Since I have no control over whether you take something as it was meant to be taken or not - point REJECTED.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I too was puzzled by JIMC's comment until Centurion clarified it. Then it made perfect sense to me. Thanks, Centurion.

As he said, Occam's Razor. No race baiting intended. Cripes, if we have to walk on eggs around the fact that Obama is black, then 'the terrorists have won'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join