It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Argument with Jesse V. on the View Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is the first time I've ever watched the view, but I saw Jesse pushing his book on Larry King last night, and I was up and about, so I watched.

First, Barbara Walters was obviously disgusted from the show intro about the whole thing. Now, I know Barbara Walters knows some things about some stuff, being what she's been for so long. Just saying...

And of course, the usual argument.

Hasselbeck, immediately controverted Jesse with the fuel argument. "Countless engineers say that jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 degrees". Sure for a few seconds. It's fuel because it's combustible, not flammable. That jet fuel was consumed within seconds after impact. Bad argument. It's not a gel or a solid. It's a combustible liquid.

And of course, the argument that always comes up when someone doesn't want to look at facts anymore, Barbara Walters says "Do you really believe that the government would kill 3000 innocent Americans?" And that pretty much ends it every time. The defender no longer participates in the debate after that card is played.

Well, Barbara, after all you've seen, in all your years of 'journalism', do you really think the US Government cares about innocent lives, American or otherwise?

If the purpose is served, they're going to adhere to the 'means to an end' philosophy. Of course, if a Tomahawk missile is launched to strike with precision to kill one guy, the government doesn't care about the other 30 or 40 within the kill radius that bite it, and obviously neither does Barbara.

Not to mention the Americans who died during and as a result of Pearl Harbor. Gulf of Tonkin, anyone?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

I like how he pawned Elizabeth Hasselback on his last visit.

That girl is clueless. I look forward to the day when the full truth comes out and these people eat crow, for the good of mankind, they will be in for a rude awakening.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
haha i saw this on tv and made a smaller thread about it, yours looks a little more informative, i have no idea how to delete threads though,

if a mod is reading this and sees it 'just' to delete mine and leave this one my smaller thread is here

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It would be nice if someone on the MSM ever brought up Operation Northwoods.

But what do you expect on THE VIEW anyway? Not exactly the brightest commentary on TV currently.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Do i really think the government would take 3000 lives?

YES 110%

Why?

Look at how many lives they have taking since 9/11

over 1,000,000 innocent lives
yes they were not american

but they have rights too

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
It would be nice if someone on the MSM ever brought up Operation Northwoods.

But what do you expect on THE VIEW anyway? Not exactly the brightest commentary on TV currently.

Mainstream media has absolutely no stake in the truth.

And you're right about The View, it's really about chit-chat, but heartening is the fact that their target market is an impressionable one, and maybe this will plant a seed in the minds of those who watch it.

Of course, they're probably more likely to take the side of the ladies.

BTW, Jesse's non-haircut kind of detracts from his credibility at this point. Kinda makes him look CRAZY!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

I think the problem is in saying it's " the government" that is too broad a word to use. It consist of people within it, who are criminals, people who have infiltrated all sectors of it, who have their members placed in all the agencies neccisary to cover up their activities.

So these mafias can easily get away with what they do because their brothers hide in the CIA and cover up for them.

They collectively have the same agendas.

Such as killing off as much of the black race as possible, they are tops, but also all the other " inferior" people. Then drastically reducing the population. Because the Georgia Guidestones say to keep it under 500 million and the Guidestones also praise beauty, and there is a consensus that the more Aryan one looks, goes in the direction of what most people see as beauty today.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
BTW, Jesse's non-haircut kind of detracts from his credibility at this point. Kinda makes him look CRAZY!!!!

LOL I was totally thinking that! In every movie you see, there's a crazy old man with a skullet.

Jesse, you're bald, deal with it. Those stragglers are just discrediting you!!!

But I'm glad he's taking on the MSM, I think it'll definitely plant some seeds!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes, i agree im a little ahead of you on this one
just wanted to put my two cents that no one ever says anything about

To clear up my response, it was not the government, a whole team
but different sections of it did

its such a simple response and its true, they proved it themselves
they have no problem with killing innocent people they do it everyday
what ever they need to do to drive their agenda

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tru_blu_dude

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

LOL I was totally thinking that! In every movie you see, there's a crazy old man with a skullet.

Jesse, you're bald, deal with it. Those stragglers are just discrediting you!!!

But I'm glad he's taking on the MSM, I think it'll definitely plant some seeds!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

Thats great that we have more people caring about how someone looks rather then what point they are trying to make

(Thats the main problem with people these days)

isnt that called stereotyping?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

I think the problem is in saying it's " the government"...

That's exactly the problem. 99.9% of the 'government' is innocent with regard to 9/11. Well, maybe not that many, but close. It's a problem when someone within the government with nefarious goals can use the whole of the government as a shield. Kind of like insurgents using regular populous as shields.

I certainly don't blame the government for executing 9/11, but I sure as hell hold it accountable for not applying the due diligence necessary to investigate the facts.

They collectively have the same agendas.

Such as killing off as much of the black race as possible, they are tops, but also all the other " inferior" people. Then drastically reducing the population. Because the Georgia Guidestones say to keep it under 500 million and the Guidestones also praise beauty, and there is a consensus that the more Aryan one looks, goes in the direction of what most people see as beauty today.

What the hell is this? Georgia? Guidestones? 500 million leaves a lot of room for expansion. What is this all about?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not against women but the View always seems to have a ridiculous, oblivious and an absolutely incorrect stance on everything going on today....Frankly, its like getting stock tips from your mechanic...These women know nothing about whats really going on today.

Hasselbeck however, remains the champ of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Have a link I would like to see it, I know the whole 9-11 story isnt being told, But I still think the government knew and allowed it to happen

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Thats great that we have more people caring about how someone looks rather then what point they are trying to make

(Thats the main problem with people these days)

isnt that called stereotyping?

That's exactly the problem. People who don't care to think are going to make judgments based on one's appearance, and completely disregard what they're saying because of their visual impression. Not right, but it's what happens.

Same thing with Dylan Avery. Someone commented on his hair, then immediately disregarded what he was saying based on their visual impression. I think that someone was called Imapepper.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Yeah, I got a link. Here ya go...

Loose Change

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found the video of Jesse Ventura on " The View", if anyone wanted to see it:

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Aliengurl]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Aliengurl]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Okay that didn't work and it wouldn't let me edit so here's the link to the video:

Jesse Ventura On The View

top topics

join