It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Heads on Newborn Turkish Lamb & Zimbabwe Goat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I saw this article on two (2) separate accounts in two (2) different countries and thought we could all aww and in some cases poke fun (some people just can't help themselves) at this story.

Deformed Goats Heads Resemble Human Heads

February 24, 2010 Izmir, Turkey, and Maboleni, Lower Gweru, Zimbabwe - In the first week of September 2009, New Zimbabwe.com reported a goat was born with a human-like head. Then four and a half months later, on January 12, 2010, Pravda.Ru reported that a “sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb in Turkey.” The following are summaries of those reports with available photographs taken before the newborns were killed and burned in each case because of local resident fears about the “mutations.”

It would of been nice to get DNA samples...

The Zimbabwe Guardian also reported that Midlands Governor and Resident Minister Jason Machaya said, “This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing. The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control.” However, there is no scientific evidence that human sperm could impregnate a sheep or goat to produce a half-breed creature.

Evil goat lovers???

If incorrect please move to appropriate topic.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So is this a Mutation (in the womb) or a Mutilation (done outside of womb by human hands)....

I can understand why back-wood countries would burn it (just get rid of the creepy thing)... but DNA sample would help to verify

I believe it probably would be more effective to put the deformed head on a stake to "scare away" spirits...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's a deformity, these things pop in on here fairly often.
This one was on here, actually, fairly recently, though I can't remember the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Makes one's mind get going thats for sure. I realize that many deformities can take on the appearence of manyt hings that might seem/appear as "normal" things but the faces on those ....Just demands investigating!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Double post for some odd reason, sorry.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Makes one's mind get going thats for sure. I realize that many deformities can take on the appearence of manyt hings that might seem/appear as "normal" things but the faces on those ....Just demands investigating!!

If you study birth deformities just a little bit, you'll see that it is quite normal, and that you can end up with almost anything.. There's nothing suspicious about this case - And all the others that people keep posting..

top topics

join