It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Potemkin Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OR IS THERE A GREAT FALSE FLAG HAPPENING NOW?

Marjah, by all accounts appearing in the US media, is supposed to have been a city, or at least a major town. Described as containing some 80,000 inhabitants – and a bustling center of insurgent activity, a Taliban stronghold that had to be taken – Marjah was depicted as a rather large target, and our glorious "victory" was therefore portrayed as a major triumph. The only problem with this narrative is that it bears no relation to reality.

As Gareth Porter points out in a piece published on this site, Marjah, far from being a major city or even a town, is a minor hamlet consisting of one mosque and a few other buildings, mostly stores. There is no city of 80,000 souls, as Western "reporters" have been telling us, there are no "neighborhoods" as described in countless news dispatches from the "mainstream" media, and the imagery of house-to-house fighting imparted by these reports is a total fiction.

original.antiwar.com...

Fiction of Marjah as City Was US Misinformation

original.antiwar.com...

Question comes really hard my mind, why so much new forces are placed to Afghanistan these days, and why in public they are fighting cities and enemies which dont even exist... Training for something? ... Are USA sending forces to Afghanistan, just to use those forces in totally different place in near future - Like in Iran?

And Iranian president is questioning the same today!

Iran's president says the US must explain what its troops are doing in Afghanistan, as catching terrorists only requires intelligence work not military deployments.

www.presstv.com...

There is no coincidenses here - Marjah is a false flag, because fighting city which dont exist is a lie - so there has to be some other reason for this operation - possible false flag to gather and train troops to use elsewhere - Iran.

"Israel says `bad options' for Iran getting closer"
wire.antiwar.com...

And Biden just back up 100% Israeli future actions

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i believe false flag is an event that happens under false pretenses that "we had no idea it would happen" to garner support for invading purposed enemy.

i think it would be categorized more as just a lie rather than false flag.

do you think we are just hanging out in afghanistan to be close when iran decides to go nuts?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I start to see that these well advertized "surges", and these lfalse operations in Afghanistan are just possible covers and political excuses to send heavy US forces nearby - available to use in Iranian territory when next war begins.

So I see "Obamas surge in Afghanistan" is a false flag - or we can say these as fake reasons - for centering US forces to region for another true reason.

I can be wrong - but what I see we are heading fast to all out war in ME - and that is not happening by accident, and these events are not coincidents.

new topics

join