It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Well, it's not for you, it's for the Black, Native, and Hispanics on the forum.

I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.

This is what you people did to the Native tribes.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
INT. BROADCAST

The 1 known as the beast, 1 who is INTELLIGENT AND VERY DECIEVING wants mankind to segragate so you can all kill each other so the FINAL WAR OF SPIRITS CAN BEGAN... Without you killing all yourselves there can be no ARMAGADDON OMEGA FOR THE BOOK OF JUDGMENT CANNOT BE OPENED TO SEPERATE THE TOP FROM THE BOTTOM SMH WITH FLESH STILL EXISTING. The 1 the beast has overtime tricked all the races on this planet to think they were the chosen and the superior in order to controll the race its influencing at that current time within history to become the dominators or atleast appear to be dominators even though that race who thought it was on top was really doing puppet works for the 1 and basically building themselves a home within hell. Those present within all races who didnt feed into the ignorance and attempted to help the oppresed race at those time periods shined brightly, too bright for the beast to obtain their souls. These I speak of who shined brightly were the people who acted selfishly towards the oppressed race like in current AMERICANAZ THOSE WHO HELPED THE AFRICANAZ SLAVES with the UNDERGROUND RAILROAD. THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF TRUE LOVING HUMANS WHO SEEN PAST THE DEMONIC POSSESSED AND SHINED LIGHT UPON THOSE WHO DARKNESS ATTEMPTED TO GOVERN......GOOD DAY A.T.S.

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Many in the American Black Churches know that the Abolitionists liberated them and the Abolitionist movement was Christian.

Dr. King was a Christian Reverend, leading the charge in the Civil Rights movement.

Christianity played a huge role in bringing liberty and equality to African Americans.

Quaker Abolitionists even helped end slavery in the British Empire before the movement built up momentum in the US. When the Empire ended the Atlantic slave trade, it was a monunmental event in helping to end slavery.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Listen up

I know the depiction of Jesus in the bible is depicted as an african american

I know the true Jews were black

I know that Christianity is practiced in Africa today.

Yall are so off the topic and irrelevent to my topic tho!!

Lemme guess..... Most of my negative replies are....caucasian ATS members? I"m not being racist- never have and never will. But this topic, the ROOT of my topic does not even apply to you all...It may that you are feeling like I have stepped on your toes because of soem evilness of your race, but really this was a topic to mainly my fellow African American ATS'rs....

If this topic is "disgusting, ignorant, and pathetic" please click on another topic from another forum....

This was not even meant for you to relate to

No thanks I came to back the King of Kings, not an Atheist, I am merely pointing out the author of the blog is wrong. No one cares about the ROOT of your topic I am here to prove it wrong, as we have. I am an America of Irish-Cherokee decent but noticed I Highlighted American first.... The human Race (the only race I really know) is indeed evil, but will get corrected when the King Returns.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
religion in black communities is a ethical based moral system that is not based on edicts or laws that support the foundation of their church. but most of what people make of religion is a grouping of tales that has relation to black people when black people had temples that were not based on their expression to man as god;they are embracing what another person has come to know as truth and not god.the way black culture used to exist was much like how a system of agencies and organizations exist now; but the culture of the people permeated these places and they were temples.now that they have a system that attempts to mirror the past and accept its shortcomings after persecution; some blacks find a refuge in a haven that allows them freedom to judge and be judged freely: that is the "american church".the folly about this system is that black people are not an organism that is native to one institution.the ideal in the american church is that it is one institution. there is no place outside of the american church that is an institution of vice or sexuality or virtue and gallantry; so being members of a church is an easy fit.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exposing The Devil

You people?

The French did nothing of the sort, neither did the Irish. The Irish were victimized just like the Native Americans.

For Hispanics?

There were over 50 million Native Americans, almost all of them in Latin America, before Cortez arrived. The Conquistadors wiped out two massive empires and tens of millions were either enslaved, killed and died from disease. It is the largest die off in human history and you can thank 16th century Spain.

link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Keep digging in those roots friend you will find the true answer.

The 3 decedents of Noah were believed to make up most the world today.
1) Shem -

The 1st century historian Flavius Josephus, among many others, recounted the tradition that these five sons were the progenitors of the nations of Elam, Assyria, Syria, Chaldea, and Lydia, respectively.

Terms like "Semite" and "Hamite" are less common now, and may sometimes even be perceived as offensive, because of their "racial" connotations. The adjectival forms "Semitic" and "Hamitic" are more common, though the vague term 'Hamitic' dropped out of mainstream academic use in the 1960s. Semitic is still a commonly used term for the Semitic languages, as a subset of the Afro-Asiatic languages, denoting the common linguistic heritage of Arabic, Aramaic, Akkadian, Ethiopic, Hebrew and Phoenician languages.

2) Ham -

Ham (Hebrew: חָם, Modern Ḥam Tiberian Ḥām / Ḫām ; Greek Χαμ , Cham ; Arabic: حام, IPA: [ xam ], "hot"), according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis, was a son of Noah and the father of Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.

3) Japheth -

In the Bible, Japheth is ascribed seven sons: Gomer, Magog, Tiras, Javan, Meshech, Tubal, and Madai. According to Josephus (Antiquities of the Jews I.6):

The people you have listed have taken the bible and history and twisted it to make it seem as though only blacks and hispanics descended from the bible.

If you actually read the bible and follow the lineage you will soon see those "teachers" are all preaching a false doctrine. They are sparking racism and cultural favoritism. Many of the zionists are trying to play to anti-Semitic card when they truly know that they aren't the only semetic peoples.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Equinox99]

link   
reply to post by Exposing The Devil

You truly do show your ignorance, there isn’t one person alive today who held a slave, was a slave, or helped massacre Indians from the 19th Century.... Come on is your hatred so bad for "White" People that you wouldn’t even consider that God loves us all and does not care about our skin color?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

So from what you are saying is that we are all Hebrews????? I don’t really care but I do hate it when people spread lies, and claim them to be the truth.

Youtube videos and wiki are not gospel...Thanks for the encouraging words please elaborare a little mor by what you mean.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
what people are the "egyptians" specified as in the bible? and why do people get by on a sphinx riddle to further their claims?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We aren't all Hebrews. We descended before the land was divided and before there was even Hebrews, Isrealites, and such. We could label them today but in those days no one knew of Israel. Israel was one of Noah's descendants.

It is in the bible, I am not saying it is all true, but I am here to prove that all Hebrews were not black nor is that even relevant to this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

The peoples of Kemet were called the Mizraim by the Hebrews. Which is roughly the same word used by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and Arabs to refer to the ancient peoples of Kemet.

In Genesis Mizraim is mentioned as a son of Ham.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Egyptians are Africans....

White man paint the pictures of Egytians as light brown as they possibly can to try to refute that...they have even destroyed the African features on the stautes by the pyramids

They are the ones who showed us a picture of "white Jesus"...all these upset folks on here should know that an African did not draw that

When we were in Africa, we worshipped many gods; the real gods; the Sumerian (Anunnaki) gods....they did not have blonde hair, nor blue eyes...

They looked like US- BLACK. They were a race of tall beings, just as depicted in the egyptian heirogyphics with strong features

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Tiger5

Many in the American Black Churches know that the Abolitionists liberated them and the Abolitionist movement was Christian.

Yes I know

Dr. King was a Christian Reverend, leading the charge in the Civil Rights movement.

Dr king was a great man that could have been from any religion. I completely repect him
Christianity played a huge role in bringing liberty and equality to African Americans.

Quaker Abolitionists even helped end slavery in the British Empire before the movement built up momentum in the US. When the Empire ended the Atlantic slave trade, it was a monunmental event in helping to end slavery.

Yes that is true.

I do not see the point that you are making. The topic is about the suspicion that we have in our community about atheists. I actually think that it is even wider than that as I stated before we are very conservative.

but this is the third page of the thread and we have now abandoned the original OP.

Sadly we have seen the return of tghe troll... Not you sir but someone else. Just a plea not to feed him!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tiger5]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exposing The Devil
reply to post by mahtoosacks

there you go saying I did something I didnt again.

And thankfully, it's not up to you who posts responses. you are clearly wrong and have no interest in history. awesome.

glad to see that your racial issues still wont heal. I am not your enemy, but clearly you have seperated me from becoming your brother.

what i have said the whole time, is that white people arent the devil, and your ignorance to this, must be called out.

when did i go and kidnap pocahontas again? dont remember doing that before.

edit: also, your slavery would have never ended if it wasnt for the support of whites. you do realize that right?

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hebrews are Jacob and Esau.

Esau / Edom = the first white man and all who descended from him.
Your white leaders including Rothschilds and Rockerfellas worship the old Edomite King even today.

Jacob / Israel = The first Israelite, and the progenitor of the Black Hebrews, Natives and Hispanics.

The African's come from Ham.

Zondervan Bible Dictionary:

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I guess I somewhat misunderstood then.

I was trying to explain why a number of people do what they do.

Atheism is not the answer to the problems being faced today.

I am also critical of any misinformed criticism of religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

We aren't all Hebrews. We descended before the land was divided and before there was even Hebrews, Isrealites, and such. We could label them today but in those days no one knew of Israel. Israel was one of Noah's descendants.

It is in the bible, I am not saying it is all true, but I am here to prove that all Hebrews were not black nor is that even relevant to this thread.

I do remember that part of the Bible, before the Hebrews and the tower of Babel(?) that is why I haven’t wholly committed yet to being a Christian, I don’t fully understand why God dispersed us, or maybe it was that of the Devils doing.... But I have taking an interest on it since some people have pointed out to me certain things, I have taken a wait and see approach while reading all that I can of many of the books left out, Like the Ethiopian bible which I consider to be an untouched treasure..

link   
reply to post by Kailassa

We share a father, called by various names and worshipped in various ways all around the world. However he doesn't care about being worshipped or even believed in. All he cares about is that we are kind to each other.

Didi he tell you this himself ?

If not who did ?

link   

Originally posted by Exposing The Devil

Hebrews are Jacob and Esau.

Esau / Edom = the first white man and all who descended from him.
Your white leaders including Rothschilds and Rockerfellas worship the old Edomite King even today.

Jacob / Israel = The first Israelite, and the progenitor of the Black Hebrews, Natives and Hispanics.

The African's come from Ham.

Zondervan Bible Dictionary:

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

wait i thought hispanics were the product of spainish breeding with aztecs....

also, didnt the natives come to americas via land bridge between russian and alaska?

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mahtoosacks]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join