It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Tiger5

When i mentioned the singers and what they sing about, i did notlist them to be first hand eyewitness to creation....

sheeesh

I was just pointing out that more and more blacks are learning about this type of knowledge

that was me. and i accept this version of your previous statement.

i think we can be friends after all, no?

[edit on 3/11/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Cool...

Yes i believe the gods were real; they just did not originate on Earth and that bible is true ( it jsut has been terribly mistranslated...

Before I researched and learned about the extra-terresttrial theme, the bible did sound like a book of fairy tales...but when you look at the cosmic/ET sense then it sounds way more logical....

Beings flying in the sky ( were in spaceships/with wings)

The Nephilim ( the bible describes them as the race of giants that came down to Earh and intermingled with human women)

I believe that the ruling classes/pharoahs/ etc were born into it; they were the offspring of earlier Nephilium and human hybrids.

That is why bloodline is soooo important in the elite today

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Exposing The Devil

Please update those books that you have. It seems as though you aren't getting the right information, you're only getting information which furthers your hate towards the white man.

This is no wikipidia, but Queen Charlotte?

I have figured you out. You come here and try to start wars for your benefit. You have done nothing but spread false lies and provided one outdated book.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Sorry...my bad...

typing very fast and my stomach is growling...Time for lunch!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

theres a big following of this theory here on ats.

logically it makes sense.

the hardcore christians and the like, will bash you to eternity and back for even doubting the book ever says.

i just dont believe that believing in annunaki disproves bible.

i mean, god shows up, and when asked who or what he is, he says, i am what i am.

what kind of crap is that. if they actually cared about us, then they would have let it known to all people, and not just a few "importants".

they would have also showed up to tell people the real history of our kind, which no one seems too thrilled to start talking, unless theres a buck to be made, or a people to hurt.

i think this is why the atheist movement has exploded as it has.

you will always find people who will believe anything though, and that goes for both sides.

dont zulu tribes believe that their gods are the annunaki?

[edit on 3/11/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well whilst she is away eating why don't we do something fun like all write in another language??

this a a free flowing thread anyway. OK we are now onto the antideluvian civilisations. Anyway the Bloodline issue to me reflects the usual class structure and the need for a bunch of ordinary dumb people who inherited a load of wealth wish to fool us into believing that their genes are better than 99% of us. The simple fact as with the madness of King george to much inbreeding leeds to hitherto recessive genetic diseases becoming active.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yea I know about the Annunaki, read all the books, I imagine most people on this forum read them,

Read the actually cuneiform translations,

MY favorite the boat of heaven, do you know what that really is?

Read The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

[edit on 123131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Absolutely!!!!

The Anunnaki story IS the story of the bible...from Genesis on to the end.

You totally gotta believe in the bible for the Anunnaki story to even halfway makes sense

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep....

See when they said things like 'boat of heaven, chariots of fire, etc, they were describing these vesseles of the air/space travel.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep....

See when they said things like 'boat of heaven, chariots of fire, etc, they were describing these vesseles of the air/space travel.

Actually I do see what you are seeing,

But I will get back with you.

in a sec.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
How did you leave religion and yet still try to shove this Anunaki bull**** down our throats? This was Black Atheist vs Black Christian community. You are trolling your own threads for your agenda.

Yeah I'm kinda perlexed by all this. It was meant to be about slave decendents continueing to be christians. Now it's about ET god like christians that created blacks in their superior image. Sounds a bit like the raelian movement.. only their god like aliens are beings of light.

This started off being a religious conspiracy.. now it looks like she should post her views in the ufo forum.

I'm not sure what the big deal is over agueing that these alien "creators" must have been black (or white). They might have been greys or greens. Why would technologically advanced aliens even care about skin colour? All melonin does is help protect the skin from sun damage.. skin colour does not make someone more "special" or superior. Didn't we learn anything from WW2? This is the same biggoted "master race" belief system.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by riley]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Because it's hard to paint over images and icons?

It's called Iconoclasm, white people have been doing it for years, painting over art, and destroying the noses off statues.
Quite sad you that haven't heard about it.

Or you think whites have been truthful about history?

www.amazon.com...=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2Z179GJ80R9FK&colid=1R8G86CDWAMNY

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268332039&sr=1-1-spell

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268332039&sr=1-2-spell

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Exposing The Devil]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This was an excellent essay and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I am currently doing work on youth violence and through research have found some interesting questions. This article hits it right on the head. Basically what I have found is that most people of color are very religious, but have no sense of morals. Yes, they will sell drugs and then go to Church. I've met several great Baptists who I sincerely admire. But have to question why they believe in God. I've been studying Dr. Martin Luther King - Kingian NonViolence recently and this is based on Buddhist teachings. But with a strong Christian background. To be a Christian with a respect of MLK is accepted, but to be a Buddhist is not. Most people do not take the time to see exactly what religion or belief they actually have, they only do what is taught to them. Now, people of color, and underprivileged youth in the cities do need something to hold onto. They have no hope at times and having a God to believe in gives them hope. My question is how to show that hope and a connection to something bigger can be understood by today's average youth? Thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Inanna spoke:

"What I tell you
Let the singer weave into song.
What I tell you,
Let it flow from ear to mouth,
Let it pass from old to young:
My vulva, the horn,
The Boat of Heaven,
Is full of eagerness like the young moon.
My untilled land lies fallow.
As for me, Inanna,
Who will plow my vulva!
Who will plow my high field!
Who will plow my wet ground!
As for me, the young woman,
Who will plow my vulva!
Who will station the ox there!
Who will plow my vulva!"

volker-doormann.org...

Source: INANNA, QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH:
Her Stories and Hymns from Sumer by Diane Wolkstein and Samuel Noah Kramer.

www.new-wisdom.org...

“The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi”

This piece can be compared to the Song of Solomon. Both are related to the idea of the hieros gamos, or sacred marriage, wherein the king of a land and his consort (or a priestess who represents the goddess) must undergo ritual mating at least annually in order to fructify the land. This sexual connection of the health of the king with the land he rules continued through the cultures of the ancient world and the Middle Ages into the Renaissance.
(Compare also the rich sexual imagery as a parallel with the fecundity of nature in the Hebrew Song of Solomon)

Utu helps Inanna prepare for marriage and selection of a mate by assisting with the weaving of her bridal sheet and suggesting Dumuzi as her mate. He is taking the role of her male kin, assisting with preparation of her dowry and finding a proper husband for her.

Inanna wants to marry a farmer, but Dumuzi is a shepherd, and she balks at the suggestion. Perhaps this is a reference to the dispute that has been ongoing since ancient times concerning the use of land--should it be reserved for farmers to use in planting their crops, or should shepherds be allowed to range their herds over the land? (The story of Cain, a farmer, killing Abel, a shepherd, in the Old Testament may also be a reference to this dispute over land use.)

At first the young people spat, but the anger turns to desire, and they mate. The description of milk, cream, honey, etc., are all delicious, sweet references to the sweetness of the lovemaking, and the rich imagery is a euphemism for the lusciousness of the sexual experience. In turn, it suggests the land will indeed be fruitful as a result of their union.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Well why don't you just buckle up and enjoy the ride? I don't know where the thread is going neither. Iit is kinda funny. I do not believe the issue of colour in the ancient world was of any importance as the 800lb gorrila that no one wants to discuss is white supremacy. White supremacy only became a potent social force AFTER black slavery was sanctioned by de Las Casas and not prior to it.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tiger5]

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Butter, there is , Adad-Guppi, now she was a high priestess that really existed,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

1. I (am) the lady Adda-guppi’, mother
2. of Nabium-na’id, king of Babylon,
3. votaress of the gods Sin, Nin-gal, Nusku, and Sadarnunna, my deities
5. who, from my childhood, have sought after
6. their godheads. Whereas in the i6th year of Nabopolassar,
7. king of Babylon, Sin, king of the gods, with his city
8. and his temple was angry and went up to heaven-the city and
9. the people that (were) in it went to ruin.

She prayed for lord Sins return,

10. (Now) forasmuch as the shrines of Sin, Nin-gal, Nusku,
11. and Sadarnunna I sought after and was worshipper of their godhead,
12. (and) that I laid hold on the hem of the robe of Sin, king of the gods, night and daytime
13. I had ever in mind his great godhead@aily, without ceaSing,
14. of Sin, gamag, Igtar, and Adda, so long as I am alive,
15. I (am) their votaress (both) in heaven and earth. My blesSings,
16. the goodly things which they gave me, I (too) by day, night, month, and year, gave (back) to them.
17. I laid hold on the hem of the robe of Sin, king of the gods, night and daytime
18. my two eyes were with him, in prayer and humility of face
19. was I bowed before them (and) thus (I prayed), " May thy return

30. until the 42nd year of Assurbanipal, the 3rd year of Asur-etillu-ili,
31 .his son, the 2 I St year of Nabopolassar, the 43rd year of Nebuchadrezzar,
32. the 2nd year of Awel-Marduk, the 4th year of Neriglissar,
33. in 95 years of the god Sin, king of the gods of heaven and earth,
34. (in) which I sought after the shrines of his great godhead,
35. (for) my good doings he looked upon me with a smile
36. he heard my prayers, he granted my saying, the wrath
37. of his heart calmed. Towards E-hul-hul the temple of Sin
38. which (is) in Harran, the abode of his heart’s delight, he was reconciled, he had
39. regard. Sin, king of the gods, looked upon me and

40. Nabu-na’id (my) only son, the issue of my womb, to the kingship
41. he called, and the kingship of Sumer and Akkad
42. from the border of Egypt (on) the upper sea even to the lower sea
43. all the lands he entrusted hither
44. to his hands. My two hands I lifted up and to Sin, king of the gods,
45. reverently with imploration [(I prayed) thus, " Nabu-na’id
46. (my) son, offspring of my womb, beloved of his mother,]

It is said they came from every corner of the known world to mourn the death of Adad-Guppi, now she captures my imagination.

She Who prayed for lord Sins return from heaven.

[edit on 123131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

If they existed, and I stress If.

They were probably blue with copper or silver based blood.

or they looked like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/233ff97d83e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Not homo sapiens. Not hominids. Not Mammals.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Actually I love threads like this,

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DocDoyle

“This was an excellent essay and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I am currently doing work on youth violence and through research have found some interesting questions. This article hits it right on the head. Basically what I have found is that most people of color are very religious, but have no sense of morals. Yes, they will sell drugs and then go to Church.”

I do hope that you have current peer-reviewed social science papers to back these strong allegations up. Drug dealers that I have seen are all late risers so how do the get to church? Where did you select you populations from? Many are completely nihilistic and know that it is only a matter of time before they come to a bad end be it untimely death or jail.

“I've met several great Baptists who I sincerely admire. But have to question why they believe in God.”

I really find the same thing to be true of 99% of xtians which I call Churchians.

“Most people do not take the time to see exactly what religion or belief they actually have, they only do what is taught to them. “ Yes that is true. It is often about personal hidden agenda.

“Now, people of color, and underprivileged youth in the cities do need something to hold onto. They have no hope at times and having a God to believe in gives them hope.”

Well the black communities have begun reconnecting to their African religions and are doing so on the basis of direct personal revelations. Also black people in our communities are also becoming increasing clued up as to false academic precepts so perhaps you should be careful.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How many times are y’all going to bring out that this thread is wild?
It wasn’t meant for an on topic discussion anyway, it was made to enlightened and bring us unto the Annuaki, by first killing off Jesus.

It’s all related. Nobody’s trolling or off topic.

How 'bout that Marduk, eh..the Nimrod

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join