It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i will only say one thing!! PAAAARRRTAAAYYYY!!!

if this is the end then just enjoy it

but in all seriousness i do feel something is coming! i have for about 5 years so to say its two days away does make sense for ive always felt it will be totally un expected! one love guys, see ya on the otherside yeah
xx

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Actually, any day is a good day for a total collapse of the economic system. Everything is so messed up, who knows why a collapse hasn't happened yet?

I'm sure the market manipulators are waiting fotthe right time to do their dirty work. Things will happen when they get ready for them to happen. Might be a good time for the false flag thing. Nothing surprises me anymore. just get your financial house in oder, because when the SHTF for real, nothing will ever be the same again. You can count on that.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Gap between 26th Feb 1993 bomb attack on WTC and 9/11/2001 = 3119 DAYS

Gap between 9/11/2001 and 27th March 2010 = 3119 DAYS

Alex Jones has just issued a False Flag warning as new Military anti-terrorism exercise for one week starting 22nd March 2010.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well another day closer to the 24th. Markets highest ever. Doesn't look like its going to turn back now that healthcare passed. Soooo It looks like obama has saved the economy rather than destroyed it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Well another day closer to the 24th. Markets highest ever. Doesn't look like its going to turn back now that healthcare passed. Soooo It looks like obama has saved the economy rather than destroyed it.

I've been thinking about posting doomsday thread... I know it will be all bullSH*T but look it earns you loads of points and stars and flagss!!

Booooo

Korg.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
nothing significant will happen. Just look at what's been happening to the markets, no matter what the news they've always ended up in the green or there abouts. Nothing's going to stop the bull, not for a while at least.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Exactly, I believe they are manipulating the markets somehow. Because they defied logic all last year, and now they continue to rise, and I think they will continue to rise, despite whatever happens. It will crash, when they damn well feel like it. That might not be for several years.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Tic-tock! Is anyone else getting drunk with anticipation?
I'm still thinking destructive thoughts and hoping Doomsday will come tomorrow...mostly because it'll mean that I don't have to wash the dishes or do my laundry, but I'm not holding my breath because I'm lazy.

Can I start the next "Doomsday is coming on xxxx date" thread please? I promise to make it really entertaining... heh

Rev

[edit on 23/3/2010 by revmoofoo]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure about your date your how you came up with it but this is going to happen before the general election.

I'm wondering weather i should take my money out of the bank and start buying gold?

PEACE!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure about your date your how you came up with it but this is going to happen before the general election.

I'm wondering weather i should take my money out of the bank and start buying gold?

PEACE!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So... tomorrow is the big day. Let's see what happens.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here ya go, this say's it all.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's already been the 24th here for half a day...can you guys hurry up!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Since half the world is still in march 23rd, will doomsday wait until the whole world is in the 24th? How does that work out

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
it's definately looking like a giveaway budget is going to be announced tomorrow but like I said before, nothings gona stop the markets at the moment. Polls have shown that labour are closing the gap with the tories so there's no doubt the budget will be generous. They're gona keep it going right to the end. Problem is when the SHTF it's likely that the tories will be in power and so it will be them that gets the blame and Gordon Brown will say "look what they've done, if I was still in power this wouldn't have happened". Makes me hope that labour stay in so they can lie in the bed they've made.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I usually get freaked out by what Reinhardt says on his site...
..September 2010 my friends...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Another false prediction...

When the big collapse will come, you will not be warned before... The big collapse will come surprisingly, when nobody is prepared, else it's not a big collapse...
N225 market is going well, HSI would surely follow... So will all the other markets...

And for the war with Iran, guys in Washinton don't have enough balls to do it... US stealth B2 bombers are useless because they can easily drop some MOP on Iran nuke facilities... I'm happy to be not a US taxpayer ! 2billion a day for the military expense and they do nothing... Just playing with drones in the desert, trying to catch some 500 Talibans...

by the way it looks like Taliban are the most valuable targets in the military history !

So tomorow (today for me) is a usual day... no doom day...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh well, glad I didn't put too much credence in this

because it's afternoon of the 24th in Australia and the only exciting thing happening in my world right now is removal of dust and grime from some very tall cabinets, followed by more humdrum in the hours to follow

I'm not complaining, mind, because I'm not prepared for Doomsday at all and would like to at least get the cleaning done first and peel the veggies for dinner -- have a shower --- and compose myself poetically on the bed -- maybe strew some flowers around myself -- put out food for the family pets in the event they might survive after we're gone, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

The OP stated: "This economically lethal cocktail will be presented on the afternoon of 24th March 2010"

That's the afternoon London time so that is still about 10-12 hours from now so lets see what happens.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
[singing] ....... it's the MOST.. won-der-ful dooooom... of the year,
talking heads are a-telling
and everyone's smelling your
Simian feeeear,
.....it's the MOST.. won-der-ful ... dooom... of the yearrrr.

Ah, just smell that FRESH doom. It's a drug, I tell you. When I was a lad, we didn't HAVE hot and cold running doom, we had to WAIT for it on the radio or tee vee. yep.

So, I was wondering..... how long can an organism sustain a continual state of coiled awareness and trepidation before it acquires psychological fatigue and complacency?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join