It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
reply to post by smurfy

The Youtube videos.
I never posted any Youtube videos, and never mentioned credit cards in my posts. There were videos posted, but the poster obviously has deleted them, and quite rightly so IMO, If you think otherwise, please provide the same links again for the rest of the ATSers.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is no YouTube videos op few of us must of missed this
repost them so we shall see and debunk this thing

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
At least this gives me enough time to enjoy that new Pokémon game before the market crashes and we all die, lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
24th March 2010 - Start of a massive worldwide Stock and Bond market crash worldwide.
After this, everyone will KNOW that they recovery is over. And with the markets in shreds, raising new sovereign debt to service the old will become impossible. And the US as well as the UK, Greece etc will be unable to service their debts any more.

EXPLANATION

Why is everyone so narrow-minded as to think that the trigger for the collapse of the US and world economy will come from within the USA? On the principle of "the market always discounts", an accident comes from where you DO NOT EXPECT IT.

In 1987, the first stock market to crash was the London, falling 12% in one morning.

Consider:-

- In 15 months or so, Gordo Brown has more than doubled the UK national debt.
- Inflation has taken off
- Recovery growth figures are really weak and wishy-washy
- The Trade gap has widened into a crevasse as Brown's stimulus benefits only the Chinese economy at the UK taxpayers cost - reported two days ago.
- Retail sales have suffered one of their worst ever slumps in the first couple of months - reported a couple of days ago.
- Brown is absolutely refusing to perform ANY spending cuts
- The Fitch Credit Rating Agency has warned that the UK is about to be downgraded from AAA to AA
- There has been a persistent run on sterling in the last few days and UK bonds have been falling sharply

To secure re-election, Gordo Brown is almost certain to have a "giveaway budget.. This will clearly be the last straw and trigger a panic as a debt downgrade will be feared..

This economically lethal cocktail will be presented on the afternoon of 24th March 2010, the equivalent to about 10am to Noon.

Why does this read like one of those "forward this to everyone you know" E-Mails?

Any number of things can make the situation worse. I just don't see any evidence that says March 24th will be any worse than any other day.

I don't believe we are going to have an improving economy until the mindset in Washington is changed (Nov 2010 or Nov 2012).

Have you read Matthew 24 lately?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't think the US elections will change anything. Both parties seem to be representing only well financed interests, not the people's interests. A few exceptions being Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and a select few others.

On the topic posted here, I think the description of the UK situation is one many countries are facing and the break could literally come from anywhere and turn into a tidal wave of fear and a run on the banks. I think things are that fragile right now.

BTW, what were those YouTube links? I'd like to see them for myself.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Meltdown will definitely come it can't end any other way. The problem is picking a date is impossible. You can't live your life pending disaster every 30-60 days. Again it's coming and if comes the 24th there is nothing we can do about it. But if it doesn't use what time we have to get prepared for what surely will come one day.

It will be painful but I am actually looking forward to it to some extent provided and new free society rises from the ashes and a few dead politicians wouldn't hurt either

[edit on 12-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm a skeptic when it comes to the economy. Half the time they say its getting better, half the time they say its getting worse. They said 2009 was the worst year by far and its only going to get better and better from here on out. But then we see all these things falling apart. So who the hell is telling the truth and who is lying? Is the economy doomed, or is there hope? It doesn't make any sense to me. I may not be well enough informed, but it just seems too wishy washy to get any grasp of it. Every day I read CNN and every day, they talk about economy growth. Yet around the globe I see riots and protests and countries in chaos. So, whats going to happen?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Originally posted by wycky

I think the market already collapsed. Only going to get better from here on out, We're out of the woods so to speak. Everywhere is showing signs of economic recovery. More jobs being created, more money being made, business are picking back up. There are no signs at all of another crash anytime soon. I've been watching the market, and its been going up every day. What would possibly make it crash now? Sure there will be bumps along the way, but it is making a recovery.

what about this?
FDIC Opens a Massive New Office near Chicago, Preparing For Tidal Wave of Bank Closures

As many as 5 million Homes and Condo's are facing foreclosure in the next few years , This contrary to what the MSM wants us to believe is going to be the 2nd in a Double Dip recession. Is the Midwest about to see a massive wave of bank closings? That is apparently what the FDIC is expecting. The FDIC is opening up a massive new satellite office in the Chicago area....

Scare tactics. The market already collapsed. It won't collapse for many years. It's just fear mongering now, they can control people using the threat of the stock market crashing so of course, you're gonna hear about imminent banks collapsing and stuff like that, but it won't happen. They've been talking about banks collapsing now for the past few months and nothing happens. It's just another form of control, just like "blame the terrorists" of 9/11,

I don't know if its fear mongering or not.
But if that graph is right and there will soon be a heap of prime, subprime, Alt A and Option ARM loans about to reset, 10's of billions of dollars more then the 08 crash and people are already worse off now then before the 08 crash, i think its going to get worse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b23b10f33faf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Thanks for the chart wycky.

I've been looking all over for the V shaped recovery. Silly me...I thought I'd find it in the overall economy.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Too bad posts can't include a countdown clock for these threads. BTW Agora Financial has some great info on their site in addition to that chart.

10 days to go.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
March 24th is getting closer and still no signs of economic collapse! Where the hell did this prediction come from anyway?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

It is based on the last UK budget before the General election campaign (24th).. not so much doomsday in my book, but certainly a potential tipping point..

As I'm sure it'll be a back stabbing, back biting, dirty, underhanded election and nasty campaign from all sides..

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you saw a tsunami was coming your way,some would still not believe it OR do their damdest to persuade you that you are mistaken,or convince others that you are a fool, because panic is more dificult to control. Info is either true ,false ,or a bit of both.
FACT , Those at the top KNOW, the rest of us GUESS,
guesses sometimes are correct.
We have to decide, is it a gamble?
OR a calculated risk?
Those that are smart, cover as many options as possible.
The rest do little,and accept what occurs.
When people ,businesses and/or countries borrow more than they can afford to repay, they become slaves. Its not a matter of IF they suffer,,,,but when.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by stmichael]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's possible that the next depression could be one of the triggers for WWIII.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
WWIII will never happen. It's impossible. No matter how bad things get, WWIII just won't happen. Because everyone knows that if WWIII did happen, no one can win. It's nuclear winter. End of humanity. Its a no-win situation. World leaders are not dumb. They may be greedy and selfish, but they aren't stupid. WWIII is the last possible scenario that will ever happen, and they know this. So any threat of WWIII is just talk, don't take it seriously. There will be some other economic solution, lots of things are seeing growth now. Some things are bad, and some getting worse, but I think in general, we are seeing an economic recovery. It's just going to take a long time to get things back to normal. Even if the market crashes again, it will pick itself back up and keep going like always. We just need to figure out a way to reset the monetary system. I think we should be living in a resource based system, but with so many people on the planet, it'll be impossible to get everyone to work together. So the monetary system is all we have, so it has to work! WWIII is impossible, so lets try and figure out the solution!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

WWIII will never happen. It's impossible. No matter how bad things get, WWIII just won't happen. Because everyone knows that if WWIII did happen, no one can win. It's nuclear winter. End of humanity. Its a no-win situation. World leaders are not dumb.

Oh my, guys, let's just hash something out here. Simply because we have nukes does not mean WW3 would be a nuclear exchange. This is not me condoning war by any means. I'm stating this "it's going to be nukes" mindset is fallacious. There are many ways to fight a war. It is quite likely "World War 3" will be an acknowledged war between two state powers via smaller proxies-AKA the "Cold War". Or it could simply be conventional, it could be biological, it could involve weapons unknown to us at this moment in time.

As for world leaders not being dumb, the great George Carlin once remarked that politicians do not fall from the sky-they come from among us. Considering the sheer amount of stupidity in society at large, I have to assume the amount of stupidity in world leadership is about equal to that of the general population.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WWIII could be going on as we speak, and there are many that think so. It is the so called "war for the mind."

But I can't prove or disprove this.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is the agenda of the fear mongering

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

WWIII will never happen. It's impossible. No matter how bad things get, WWIII just won't happen.

WHich is why it is certain, because everyone believes that it is impossible.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another day gone. No signs of economic collapse. Is everyone going to wake up one morning and say, lets crash the economy today? The market is in recovery! It's not going to crash again, not this year, and probably not next. So I ain't worried. March 24th, is not going to be a special day.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join