It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All that there is, and when it all started.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That is the question, and a good one for all of us to ponder. You see, this question came to me just as I went to bed a little while ago. It was a long day, and I have been up very late just reading a few of the latest topics on the forum. Now you know how it is when you just get to bed, it takes a little time to clear the mind so you can go to sleep. Well, as soon as I did that, I had one last thing to do, I asked myself, is there one question that not one soul could trully answer with science or even religion? I no more then thought that, and the question was there.

Is there a true starting point for all that there is? Now to go into what I mean by this is, we all have our own thoughts of how we came into existance. One of the main thoughts is, we are a sub creator of a sub creator of a sub creator of the one creator, all made up of energy. Now, where did all of this energy come from and who or what created that? Is there really a starting point for all of that? All of this energy surely came into being from something, right? But now, is there really a starting point that one can find? Yea, I know, it`s all really to big for the human mind to grasp, and we never will know till we all get back to that starting point. After you think about this for a while, it brings you to another mind set. Why do we even worry about our human existance? Why do we even worry about anything? When they say life is but a dream.......it is. It`s like being in a living dream. We know we`re there, but yet you know that at some point in time, you will wake up from that dream we call life. We scurry around like ants, taking care of these things we call the material, being happy, sad, loving, hating. And all for what? The only thing we can take with us when we leave here is just that, those emotions we created for ourselves. We can`t take the material with us. But yet, the powers that be can`t grasp that. Did they create all of these material things we see in this reality on their own? Not in the least. Are they going to take all of these material things with them when they leave this life? I don`t believe so. So, why do they even try to take control over all of this? Everything, that has ever been created from the very start, was created for all of us, not just a given few of us so we can charge everyone else for it.

I really wish that those in power would understand that. And that the control that they think they have over us doesn`t really exist, but only in their minds. I think John Lennon had a pretty good grasp on it when he wrote, "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together". He was right, we all are extentions of each other, beings we all came from the same source.

I`m sorry if I got off track here. I really don`t have one main point in all of this, other then, we are a never ending life force who`s roots go way back beyond the day we were created, so why on Earth do we fear any of these things that are happening around us, when in reality, nothing can harm the real "us".

Now, remember, this is my opinion, not everyones opinion. All I want is your opinions on this. I find it a very interesting subject to talk about. All I do ask is that you respect each others opinions about this, even if you don`t agree.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Anyone who tells you they know the answer to where we come from is lying. It's unknown. Even religious folks don't know - they might think they know, but they don't.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think the whole universe has always been there and will always be there, constantly changing. And it's all there is... Like the previous poster said, nobody knows. I personally think we will know, when we change to a higher spiritual level, after we 'die', after our soul leaves the recent body.

Somehow i don't wanna know... Laying on the grass with your friends and watching the stars. It's something that wouldn't be the same anymore.

In the other way, we all are curious. Even if everybody would know, I think mankind wouldn't change it's behaviour anyway.

I just wanna say, the life you live right now, isn't everything there is for you. There's gonna be much more... (I think)

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by FiatLux

Anyone who tells you they know the answer to where we come from is lying. It's unknown. Even religious folks don't know - they might think they know, but they don't.

That is why that one question will never be answered at this time. You see, it`s a never ending riddle. Most can say, well yes, we all came from the one creator, which, ok maybe we did, but, who created that creator and so on and so on.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeGroomlake

But don`t you believe that if mankind became a little more spiritual, that things would start to change? I think that this is why we are in the state we are in at this time. because of the lack of being spiritual.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I attempted to see or inquire the same information then my head got to filled with confusion and I stepped back like ok "BOSS" my bad I know the information is fragmented for reasons that no one can know the total plan....PREVENTING THE SELLOUT ANGELS/FALLENZ FROM INTERFEARING WITH THE TOTAL PLAN LIKE KNOWING WHEN THE SON WILL AWAKEN TO CURRENT EARTH PREVENTING THEM/THE FALLENZ FROM PREPARING FOR HIS RETURN SMH @ FOLLOWING NATAS they gotta wish they didnt by now lol. After that I got refreshed and carried on. It is a good question to ponder for sure, dont let it hurt your brain though because the more you try to find this answer without being in your true form you will be confused for our minds cannot proccess that amount of intelligence from our current levels of energy.....Nice S&F

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Understand, that was my point in the last half of that writing. We somehow know this down deep inside, yet, for some reason, we allow all of this so called reality we are in to bother us to the point of fear, when there is really nothing to fear.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I agree we were designed to be FEARLESS thats why we had to be crippled in the EARLY DAYS FROM THE SERPENT/REPTIL SMH... It knew the mammilian race would bring to the table something too powerfull to even exist around its kind and it didnt like the thought of that but over time we still are achieving the level of power we were given internally FROM the CREATOR. Mabey thats why MAGICALLY HUMANITY KEEPS GETTING THE RESET BUTTON PUSHED ONCE WE REACH A LEVEL OF PRECEPTION THAT IS OF A HIGHER THINKING.....LOL @ LOCATING THEIR RESET BUTTON SMH ABOVE.......

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You have a very Good point... Flag & Star 4 U...

Back Engineering is a very important Component of understand what is...

Looking back over history is only part of the deal...

It does NOT give us All the Answers but does give as a very, very, small part of the Jigsaw.

To see the Whole Picture We have to step back from our experience and Take a Look at The All...

But How do we do this???

Explore...

The sensation of exploring, is with us through our Experience of the human form, and its environment (This Little Universe)

Most of Humanity enjoy exploring in some form or other that is why we ask The Question....

It gives LIFE a different Perspective of what it has done...

If we are to engage in further exploration of our environment, then we need to gain greater understanding of The All.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Yes, your right. And I want to thank everyone for their input about this. If this does anything, I hope by getting people to think about it, that it will open their eyes a bit, and take a different look at the world around them, only without the fear.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

There was never a "ONE" beginning. Everything has always existed in one form or another without beginning or ending!

UNDERSTANDING THE INFINITE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THINGS ARE INFINITELY/ETERNAL WITHOUT BEGINNING OR ENDING!

What are you to 6.8 Billion people on Earth?

What is the Sun to 100+ Billion other Suns in the Milky Way?

What is Size to the "INFINITE"?

There is no Size, There is no End, There is no Highest, Lowest, Top, Bottom, Greater or Lesser Than from an Infinite/Eternal Perspective...

Who/What is the Creator/Creators of "INFINITY"?
Who Created The Creator/Creators? And who Created their Creator/Creators and so on to "INFINITY"?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ONE CREATOR OR MOST HIGH CREATOR/CREATORS WITHIN INFINITY! THE INFINITE CREATION/CREATORS ARE WITHOUT BEGINNING OR ENDING. THERE IS NO TOP, BOTTOM, MOST HIGH OR MOST LOW!

]YOU ARE INFINITE AND PART OF THE INFINITE CREATION/CHAIN- INTERCONNECTED TO ALL THINGS FROM AN INFINITE/ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE.

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
THERE'S ALWAYS A BEYOND!
OOOOOOO1111111OOOOOOO

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you."
Buddha

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

join