It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted over Norfolk.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Have just seen this in the Sun newspaper. What are your thoughts on it? I still can't decide if it is actually a UFO or just a camera fault.

I think it may be a star that has flared up for some reason, as there appears to be another star next to it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I initially thought the star (must be Mars or Venus?) may be related to the 'UFO', but when I viewed the second picture I noticed a bright light source. This is a perfect example of what lens flare can do and it is certainly not a UFO.

[edit on 10/3/10 by JH80]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think that it may be actually caused by a lazer pointer pen. Thats atleast what it looks like. A friend of mine is a ufologist and he had an instance when someone was messing around with one. It apparently looked like a ufo behind a cloud. Only a possibilty though.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd say this is the star Sirius with its 4th magnitude companion in Canis Major. As most people will know, Sirius is well placed in the night sky atm and scintillates all the colors of the rainbow, including this green aparition. The 'UFO' shape is caused by abberation in the poor quality lens on the camera. You can even see the corresponding abberation around the companion star. That's a sure sign that this is an illusion within the camera.

WG3

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Stupid light.....

www.nomorestupidlights.com...

top topics

join