It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores of starlings fall out of the sky and lie dying...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Scores of starlings fall out of the sky and lie dying...

www.dailymail.co.uk

It was like a grisly scene from a horror film.

On Sunday night, over a quiet Somerset house, scores of swooping starlings tumbled out of the sky and fell, dead, into a single front garden.

Covering an area 12ft across, more than 100 birds carpeted the garden, each with blood oozing from its beak and curled up claws.

Most had died, although some flapped lamely, clearly in pain until the RSPCA put them out of their misery.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I witnessed a single pigeon fall out of the sky dead once.

It used to be said that in the 19th century the air over the ancient prison city was so foul that birds would drop out of the sky dead if they passed over it. When I was there in December there were plenty of birds though.

This is weird.

Any thoughts on what could have caused it?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Unlikely it was disease I'd reckon...

Sounds like an airborne toxin, if they were all exposed to it in one hit that would explain them all dying at the same time...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, it looks like they landed in full shape, so they weren't struck by a plane or they'd be squashed.

Maybe it was a chemtrail that killed them...but why ONLy starlings and no other birds? In that case it had to be something that struck them very quickly. A chemtrail would hover for a while and kill many more birds.

At the time of their death, only the starlings were flying over the house. Maybe they were struck by an EMR (electromagnetic pulse) weapon

I have no clue. Let's wait and see to see if anyone will ever know. It'll be another event we can blame on HAARP's many functions...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iMacFanatic

How bizarre, I really hope we get to hear the findings of the tests being carried-out on the retrieved birds ... instead of it all just quietly fading into the background.

These are indeed strange times we find ourselves living in ... and they seem to be getting stranger all the time ... somethings afoot !

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Starlings are a communal species...perhaps they got into something that they shouldn't have together and it killed them all roughly in the same span of time.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join