It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you strike back if your freedoms were taken?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Ben Franklin said something to the effect that anyone who gives up liberty for safety deserves neither. We need to learn from Ben.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
based upon the list posted... I go hunting.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Unoffically, No, not unless me or mine where directly threatend and I saw no other alternative to survival.
*The way I see it, they say Jet Fuel brought down the towers, wink, wink, that wink wink cost 3200 lives. not to mention all of the distress and government mistrust, their lies and crimes have caused. having knowledge of this I am obligated to bring these crimes up to authorities for investigation of criminal activity - only this time, no body can find a cop.
never mind, all of a sudden you cant find a court with a judge..
America can not survive without Justice and Persecution of the Guilty.
after all, if you really think about our government it really wasnt for us anyway... or at least since say 1964 or so.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesphastus
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Ben Franklin said something to the effect that anyone who gives up liberty for safety deserves neither. We need to learn from Ben.

I agree totally with that.

But Americans have already surrendered control of Congress and the Presidency to a corrupt band of self serving politicians.
I believe 80% of Americans opposed the multi trillion dollar taxpayer funded bank bailouts, but it happened anyway. And all in complete unaccountable secrecy too.

But Americans think that just because they own a gun they are free.

You are not free, because your government controls you totally.

In Australia it exactly the opposite.
We the people control our politicians. They serve us.

When the world banking crisis first hit here, both political parties told the banks to sort out their own mess.
Zero chance of any government bailout of banks with taxpayer money in Australia.

The Australian people were promised if any bank did go broke, the depositors money would be backed 100% by the government. The banks themselves, and the bank shareholders can expect no help.

www.abc.net.au...

Can you see the difference ?
The US government supports the wealthy elite bankers and Wall Street..
The Aussie government supports the Australian people.

No FEMA prison camps being built here, no plans for martial law.
No railroad cars full of shackles here.
Can you see a difference ?

We are far more free than Americans, and we have a democracy that actually works.

[edit on 10/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join