It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your right...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Please tell if you have similar feelings, you feel like everyone is going crazy, including yourself, your upset about all the injustice you see around you. Your emotions are amplified as of late, you are getting angry easier, yet enjoying mundane experiences more than usual. You feel on the edge, you feel as if there is no hope for the future and you want to give up trying to make a difference in peoples' understanding of our relation to this universe. But for some reason your going to wait it out a bit longer, because the world may need you afterall...was I right?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
...nope...somewhat close on a few...not close at all on others...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I speak for myself when I say this does not describe me at all.

Yeah, I'm pissed about a lot of things, but I internalize well...

What worries me is all the angry people I see around me, and what they're angry about. Never is anything of any real consequence, it's like being angry for the sake of being angry - arguing with people about the most petty, mundane things.

I think what's going on with you is what I'd describe as post-pubescent depression. It will pass. You can help it pass by seeking out what it is you are most interested in - what you do well. Then do that thing or those things. Idle hands, well, they don't really do the devil's work, but if you're not actually doing anything, you're probably thinking too much. Sometimes that can be a bad thing.

Save your thinking for thinking about what to DO. Then do something.

As for me, I'm past the doing part, now I just sit around and think all day. The difference is... I earned it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe you feel that way, as I'm certain many others feel the same. It's not hard to understand why reflecting on the fear mongering live in and are spoon fed day to day. But I have to disagree, that's no way to live.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
There has always been injustice.

There has always been suffering.

There have always been wars.

There has always been feeling helpless in the face of everything.

There have always been people who want to help others.

There have always been people who do not want to help others.

There have always been those who rule.

There have always been those who are ruled.

Welcome to the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I feel as if I should be trying not to care about others, because the less you care about others in this world the farther up the ladder you make it, but I can't bring myself to subconsciously or instinctively hurt someone else besides myself.

Now as it stands and ironic as it may seem, I would in a heartbeat make a pact to any higher being to redirect and acquire all pain and suffering from every living entity, and directly channel all evil onto my conscience alone where it would remain contained for eternity.

Why would I promise to commence such a terrible self inflicted torture?

As selfish as it seems, spending an enternity in hell while knowing for sure no other person, loved or not, will ever experience the same fate nor have any need to, is my idea of eternal paradise.

I promise that if I were to ever be given this opportunity, that I will agree to it, and ask only that with this comes the complete purging of any recollect to the past existence of pain or suffering. With that done you would not even be able to remember what it felt like to hurt or be hurt.

Is it ironic that I would willingly sit at the right hand of Lucifer on the throne of hell as long as it is promised that God's creation is guaranteed saftey for eternity?

I promise you, and if I lie and retreat from this promise let me reside for eternity in an abyss alone with never having any knowledge of humanity's fate.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Unfortunately, you cannot take the sins of others upon yourself - they have to bear them.

And I am amazed as to why you would want to do that.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
reply to post by raj9721

Unfortunately, you cannot take the sins of others upon yourself - they have to bear them.

And I am amazed as to why you would want to do that.

I cannot explain why, it feels natural to me, I think everyone feels this way initially and bad decisions and wrong doings are simply relative to the quality of life experience of the individuals committed to those bad acts.

I wish with all my heart that I could end all this injustice and suffering even if it means channeling all the hate in world towards me.

Thats actually not a bad idea, everyone start hating me please, the next time something bad happens to you just blame it on me.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I can't even hate evil itself, I guess it would contradict my feelings if I did "hate" evil.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

... No

Although it does remind me and relate to an earlier chapter in my life. It wasn't until i came to the realization that maybe its not the world that is all wrong, but perhaps my perception and the way i viewed it to be flawed. I've learned that sometimes it is best to accept some things for what they are, and not force them to be what you want them to be. It wasn't until i was able to let go of this awful desire that i was able to see beyond the veil and understand situations from a much broader perspective. I stopped listening to what others told me my reality was, and chose to decide for myself what "my" reality actualy is and been much happier ever since. I remember that feeling of being on the edge, waiting for something to happen, emotions high, easily angered, and too frustrated to think clearly... I felt trapped, helpless, and stagnant.

Anything that remains stagnant dies

Guess you just had to evolve if you want to survive

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes" -Marcel Proust

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

your feelings are total evil living that obviously love evil powerful ones, it is obvious how you are trying to advocate any logic of god tortures on good humans bodies
this is completely unsane wills reactions towards what is unsanity itself

justifying evil cannot mean living truth, any acceptance of being ruled yourself is rejecting truth rules for everyone

truth cant be but by yourself true from your living reality

creations are evil sources, it is completely unsane to mean protection for creations, when if you mean goodness and rights you should stand against any more creations ever

if gods exist they should then act true as living real, so there is no need anymore for anything from anyone when truth is a right for any conscious or awareness drive for being real

being true is the only guarantee for positive sense, giving guarantee for hell is meaning to kill forever truth, at least for yourself and from

and if god exist it is his duty to go and control satan in hell or not, as it is the obligations of god when he means to create to assert the guarantee of his creations life in positive truth
it is never to a human to be a sacrifice for satan fun and ego, it is completely unsane in evil love drives against truth absolutely against any logic base

a human is done by gods him is only him doing himself which you cant see and noone can even gods that is why it is totally unsane for tortures wills and evil powers against any presence of truth

gods are to handle gods, because gods dont act of themselves at all and act of what they know a whole condition creations life

and if you think everyone should do like you then why you want to be alone in hell on satan right hand, while jesus is standing on the right of god in heavens?
you are completely crazy going at the end of times revealing what you are in truth yourself, only seeking to justify god for whatever you may got out of it for your life since he is obviously doing all as it is done already
for this time in details

meaning the powers life to yourself life dont only say how you never mean rights that are always out of any powers realities or sense because of truth reality, but say the evil you are directly when living to you is by dealing with living force and never about considering any other living by realizing yourself expression reality then of that objective life consideration of yours

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

and that hypocrisy is revulsing, anyone cant but think others of himself reality or see others of what he is the living, so preaching that you want to suffer for what you can see others happy living is total evil living expression that mean hells for everyone in real

it is true happiness that generate happiness truth life that would be the source of many happy ones livings
puting out someone of doing his positive reality is acting directly against any positive truth being real which explain the lies as creations of god exploiting some knowledge of absolute sources by very vicious ways of cheapest low ones theifs and monsters of cruauty insolence for gains hidden justifications

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What? You don't do this stuff for other people. You do it for God and plus, you have to be a student for a long time before you can be a teacher. Why are people so eager to impose their BS philosophies on others? Your opinion is insignificant.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
I feel as if I should be trying not to care about others, because the less you care about others in this world the farther up the ladder you make it, but I can't bring myself to subconsciously or instinctively hurt someone else besides myself.

Now as it stands and ironic as it may seem, I would in a heartbeat make a pact to any higher being to redirect and acquire all pain and suffering from every living entity, and directly channel all evil onto my conscience alone where it would remain contained for eternity.

Why would I promise to commence such a terrible self inflicted torture?

As selfish as it seems, spending an enternity in hell while knowing for sure no other person, loved or not, will ever experience the same fate nor have any need to, is my idea of eternal paradise.

I promise that if I were to ever be given this opportunity, that I will agree to it, and ask only that with this comes the complete purging of any recollect to the past existence of pain or suffering. With that done you would not even be able to remember what it felt like to hurt or be hurt.

Is it ironic that I would willingly sit at the right hand of Lucifer on the throne of hell as long as it is promised that God's creation is guaranteed saftey for eternity?

I promise you, and if I lie and retreat from this promise let me reside for eternity in an abyss alone with never having any knowledge of humanity's fate.

Make a pact with the devil? Are you nuts? Do you think the devil will ever honor any pacts? Please stop kidding yourself.

What the devil wants is you to suffer, and to be in pain and misery ALL of the time. Even if you gave yourself up for others, that shred of nobility is not what he wants nor enjoys seeing in you. He wants you to abandon all and every hope.

You are a child of the Almighty, and given the gift of life. With it, it came with free will, to know and to experience life, not one of bed and roses everyday, but one that you will know pain, but only to understand relief better and treasure, to know misery, but only to understand joy better, to know tears, but only to understand laughter from the heart better, to know bad, so as to know good better to make that choice on your own.

It is a promise from the Almighty who love his children, and is something even the Devil, for all his illusive might, can never take away. We mankind will make mistakes, but that is how we will learn and not to make that same mistake again, and then improve ourselves, if not for us, then for the next generations to come.

We are to seed the Universe, and the power of free will experiment will be the result of our success or failure as a species.

With free will lays our capability to good or bad, to ourselves and others. It takes time to comprehend our mistakes, easily fogged by our ego. When we do that which is good, it may not be recognized or rewarded, but rest assured we will sleep in peace and the solace of love at night.

When we do badly, when we give up the courage and will to live, that’s when the devil will move in. That devil resides in us all. We become the devil to wreck havoc upon humanity – the Almighty’s beloved children.

That devil is you, or will be you if you surrender your free will to him and believe your pact will be honored. It won’t and will only lead you to further suffering and misery for that are the aim of the devil.

Many teachers from the Almighty had been sent throughout the history of mankind, in many forms, language and cultures to specifically address the same message from the Almighty to mankind, of responsibilities and love to form civilized societies, a break away from barbarism of killing and destroying one another.

It is the same Almighty we mankind all call upon, only differences is due to our language and cultures which was supposed to develope us each in our unique societies to find the best way for mankind’s experiment to live and love. You are a daughter/son of the Almighty, and may you choose wisely.

new topics

top topics

join