It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 = Mayan Y2k?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
whatever happens, i want to buy some stuff during the summer before it happens.....this summers

as far as im concern nothing happens yet, and honestly i think people with visions and prophecies, each and all holds a scenerio of what lies ahead for the future. I mean some said nothing will happen, other claimed that alien will invade us. Some dude in the future (i think its a hoax) claimed that were gonna go to like a civil war. People are making a #load of prediction and only one of them is right. So everything is uncertain, even reality, i learn! Its suppose to be some kind of law.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm hoping nothing really bad happens, yet I'd like to see at least some sort of change occur.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Indeed more views are a good thing.

I do wonder.!

Theres alot more to learn.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I do not beleive what the Mayins think what I think is that they ran out of room on their little old calender. Occording to GOD nobody knows when the world will end.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
I do not beleive what the Mayins think what I think is that they ran out of room on their little old calender. Occording to GOD nobody knows when the world will end.

According to me, no one can speak for God, not even you. And as for the theory that they ran out of room on their 'little old calendar', the only thing that tells me is that you clearly have not read a single thing on the subject. I find that it is prudent to research a subject before coming to any conclusions on it. Of course, that is likely cuz I don't have a direct line to God. Then I wouldn't have to read a thing, just give God a call and ask him. That sure would be easier.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91

Err lol sorry but why the heck shouldnt there be enough space in their tiny calendar(in fact its everything else than tiny). If you create a calendar you dont create it that way that there is suddenly no more space.

And about your according to god thing...i never heard from anybody who was in some smalltalk with god. In fact i think that earlier civilizations were much more spiritual than we are toady so i could be pretty possible that they knew something we dont.

By the way nothing will end in 2012...the theory is that our DNA will be reprogrammed from the galaxys inner core as we enter a part of space where this radiation is much more intense. That also connects to the theory that not the day we are born characterizes our person but the day our parents err 'made' us. According to that the activity of the sun and its sunspots takes influence on the genes when a new life is created.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Read the White Horse prophecy. I am St. Joseph and the world will not end it will be a rebirth of good and all will be pure again. Love will rule the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
seems we will all know soon:

The Mayan Prophecy Pilgrimage

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SomewhereinBetween

U,m the year we're talking about is 2012.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I read something about the REAL crystal skulls
that the new Indiana Jones movie (goodmovie by th way) is based on, and how all 13 skulls must be brought together in order to prevent the December 21, 2012 disaster

Love, peace, and chicken grease,

ChaosChao

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
the mayan calendar does not end on January 1, 2007. If I am not mistaken, it supposedly translates to be May 5th, 2012.
You are mistaken, it translates to December 20/21, 2012, based on the calendar we have today, and that calendar is incorrect.

Rather than argue with me as to your ifs, why not do some research if you are so inclined to learn about both our calendar, how it came to be, how we know the century of the death of Herod the Great and the supposed search for the infant Jesus then adjusts that date, and how the Mayan calendar was calculated. Even so, do your research anyway and prove me wrong with facts if you can find them.

Prove to me, a person with an IQ of 134, and who is smarter than 34.4% of the population, and is going to be 14 this June 13th, that it isn't 2012. Because 2007 is past, and we are all still here. Oh, wait, you can't.
WE'RE right, YOUR'RE wrong. Any questions?
No? GOOD!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
look up the "thirteenth baktun" that should give you all the informtaion you need to know on this topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have never believed in 2012 apocaylipse or whatever people want to call it (nibiru etc etc) but i do believe something will happen or will be close eg nuclear war, asteroid etc in the next 20 years but thats just my opinion. All I can say is enjoy the stars whilst you can

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
WOW I haven't yet read 90% of the comments because I do not even want to wast my time reading all of the immature mud slinging BS. If that is what you are here to do because you don't have anything better to do, or for what ever reason it may be. Go win your darwin award already! You are a disgrace to the human race.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Just1Man

I think in 2012 superpowers will awaken! (I'm kidding) Nothing will happen 2012 it is just another Y2K!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is clear to understand that the Mayan calendar is a cosmos based counter. It's more like a galatic clock rather then a daily calendar. The Mayan Calendar is strongly based in celestual movements.

THUS!!!

It is clear to understand that the end of the Mayan Calendar is an event based in the cosmos. It is a galatic event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I found this web site about the Law of Time a long time ago and since then I've looked into things like the holographic universe and I think we all need to take notice of the time we are in.

lawoftime.org...

You are now passing through a galactic portal into a vast domain of knowledge based on a major new discovery, the Law of Time.

Great discoveries occur because the time demands them. The more urgent the need, the more necessary is the discovery. The Law of Time was unearthed to facilitate an unprecedented shift in human consciousness. Only by such a shift can the global crisis be resolved and surmounted.

By 2012, according to the Law of Time, we must be ready for this shift, the unparalleled transition into the next stage of our evolution, the noosphere. This signifies the attainment of a unified field of planetary consciousness.

To change human consciousness, one preliminary step is to change the human macroprogram - the calendar. The most practical application of the Law of Time is the Thirteen Moon/28-day calendar. With this elegant tool, the Law of Time lays the foundation for the reformulation of the human mind - the coming of the noosphere. But this is only the beginning of the adventure in time.

Explore with us on this site the on-going revelations of the Galactic Research Institute. Enter a new cosmically elevated perception of reality which is already transforming the way we think of ourselves, our planet, our universe.

Whoever you are, whatever your beliefs, if your cause is for a just future, a regenerated planetary environment, peace, spiritual unity and the furtherance of art and culture, then join with us in the excitement of participating in the discovery and creation of a New Time of Peace on planet Earth.

I hope this helps some of you in understanding why it is an important time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join