It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new norm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It seem to me education used to mean reading, writing and arithmatic. But ever increasingly kids are learning about sex not only from tv, friends and hidden copies of penthouse. Sex education seem to be given a personal touch by more and more female teachers to male students.

Just today in LA a teacher turned herself in after having slept with a then 14 year old boy. Some people may think that this is good for the boy and he may have liked it. Well just think what would happen to a male teacher the has sex with a 14 year old girl.

This is just disgusting. The La favre sex criminal stayed out of prison because she was to "pretty" to do jail time. And while this one Amy Beck is being held for 400,000 dollars bail, who knows if the jury will go easy on her as well.

www.ktla.com...

I believe that if women want equal treatment they should get equal punishment. Jane crane was guilty of statuatory rape, yet was able to retain custody of her child, and the young boy has to pay child support.

able2know.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i 100% agree im in highschool and either way its taking advantage of our hormones no matter what the gender

new topics

join