It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dark Matter Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if what I think fits in with plasma-theory. (But I suspect it's close.) And even as plasma theory accounts for a lot, I'm not sure if I'd credit them with having a perfect model. But in some ways I do respect them. Gravity is not the end all force that glues things together, in some ways magnetism is important too. It would take a lot of stuff to generate gravity with the same appreciable force effects that a refridgerator magnet has on ferrous materials.

My hypothetical model of the universe (which may account for some current inconsistencies) is that it follows a fractal pattern. And as such, the observable universe itself happens to be the inside of a black hole in a larger universe. Now if somebody could figure out what possible gravitational effects would be incurred by things in space outside the event horizion of observability of this universe, then it might be possible to account for mass and energy that can't be observed otherwise. That means the "dark matter" isn't in the universe (at least the observable one) anyways.

In a way there's no big bang, but space bends inside of a black hole such that from within the event horizon it may as well be the same to an observer on the inside. The time point of the "big bang" is actually when the black hole formed in the bigger universe. This is because black holes can do interesting things like frame dragging, etc. Because you're inside the black hole, you're not going to see what's outside of it either. (The whole light not escaping thing, remember?)

Also such an idea would obliviate considering the universe as a closed model. Mass/energy can enter it from outside the bound of the event horizon by falling in, and hawking radiation as observed with blackholes in this universe means that mass/energy can exit the observable universe via a similar mechanism as well. This probably screws up some understanding of causality, but might also open up loopholes that weren't thought of before for space and time travel. And because energy is allowed to come in and out with a non-closed model, if you can figure out how to tap into such a differential (or create one) then for most purposes you've got what is essentially free energy.

I'm not sure if any physicists have done this model yet, but in some ways I think it's just as plausable as any. Also since mass and energy are the same thing (E=mc²), I think some aspects of how gravity works need to be re-written. Gravity and inertial are expressions of energy-density, and the differences between the two likely involve something of vectors. So gravity is like charge, and inertia is like current. (They may even be expressions of the same. Since mass is simply huge amounts of energy in very minute volumes of space.)

Unfortunately, as much as I like the idea - I have to leave it for someone else to work on the proof. I simply don't have the patience to try working on the math. But I think the ideas are reasonable enough to set the groundwork to extrapolate from. (Heck, somebody might be working on them right now. But finding an example with a good explanation in plain english and available for free on the internet is probably another thing.)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I understand why there is interest in the subject of plasma. However, it is matter, super-heated matter that emits close to 500 percent more electron dispersal than what it begins with. For some reason this excites people into thinking that it is unique enough to be considered a unifying condition to keep time and space operating. As I have said often enough, you are missing the find of the ages by focusing on an effect and not a cause that IS the unifying element for space maintenance and expansion.

There is an energy cycle in space which revitalizes space. It is extremely complicated in its effects, but very simple in its cause. While I am not a physicist, I do understand something of the basic principles that have to be grasped if any one truly wishes to understand how the universe operates as a totality. As with any full explanation about the workings of such an immense mechanism the universe really is, it requires removing the blinders of habit which over emphasizes mere phases of energy transformation and thereby assigning them as a cause which they are NOT. Energy manipulation and energy origins are two different categories of investigation, but BOTH explanations have to be taken up as to how they work together to become what you see. That requires seeing with two eyes, and not one eye focused on electronic matter.

Science has yet to understand that energy has a life before it enters space. That is bound to be controversial, but I can not help that as it is the truth of what we are dealing with. In my earlier posts I provide a brief discussion about those pre-space conditions that develop raw energy. How can something be outside of space? There is an answer, and the answer is, “yes, there is a physical mechanism existing unknown at one end of the periphery of space that controls gravity and emits energy throughout space. I indicate its presence and color code it to show its conditional controls. I have used symbols and not a literal shape. Such an explanation showing a universe mechanism is fundamental to any understanding about universe origins and how those origins are conditioned by pre-spatial forces through the gravity mechanism which supersedes linear gravity as a controlling force.

Rather than write a narrative about the basic conditions of pre-spatial forces, I will present a highly simplified diagram for examination by showing a horizontal cross section of actual space with its pre-spatial envelope. For your information, I discuss in an earlier post how space viewed in a horizontal cross section appears to be an elongated pyramid that is lying on its side. It would be helpful to review the earlier narratives to gather some detail about what I am about to show you.

(FYI: We live in and observe within the first quarter of space represented on the right side of the diagram)

I wish all of this would be a matter of accepted fact. And that it would already be part of the reader’s understanding about how this thing we call a universe is designed. That would make the role of teacher a much simpler task and all I would have to do is fill in details. But what is being shown to you here, and it is not a universe secret but it is unknown here, is about a 100 years too soon to be consciously creditable. But give it a try. It is with due recognition of what I demonstrate to you is very new, and with respect for the fact that there is no way for you to accept anything I tell you because there is no antecedent knowledge to build upon, I will just say: “Here it is and maybe this will be enough to jog memories when the material is once again passed before the reader in a coming review about universe construction.”

A plasma is a super-heated condition of matter that converts emergent energy coming in from its pre-spatial womb to the particle electron - electricity. Anything that raises the temperature to the limits of a thermal disruption of a sun, is sufficient to convert pre-matter into particles, and a plasma in particular will create electrons and shattered electrons in abundance. That abundance represents more electrons than it started with. Where do the additional electrons come from?

Emergent energy is made up of radiation bodies which spin and those which have a particular rate of spin at a particular declination from the perpendicular are attracted to each other and clump in plasma-like temperatures. Clumps of 100 form an electron.

Black holes convert them backwards because of the near absolute zero conditions around these massive constructions.

It is a curious fact that it takes 100 of these entities to form an electron, and the heat of a plasma drives these radiation entities into groups totaling 100 each per electron. The electrons then are ejected and represent a very powerful field of electronic energy quite usable for earth’s mechanical inventions. But would it not really be so much easier to gather these little entities in a box on earth and make them convert right into the machine without having to create a plasma? It is doable.

Aronolac

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join