It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Back Steakhouse is offering a free onion to War Vets WTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Re- read your post above--- sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.
I got more come on back now hear! I know I have you addicted to the freebee ONION. I would recomend you get one a day or what ever you are allowed before they get on ya about rackin up four or five pounds of those babies. You could take them back to moms and gorge yourself on them while watching movies like Apocalypse Now or Old Yeller'.

Okay, so...how is my statement 'the pot calling the kettle black'?
I've never eaten at that particular chain of restaurants because I keep a strict vegan diet, so I seriously have no idea what you're even talking about. And now, you're just trolling and it's sad, really. You've degraded yourself to somewhere just slightly above joke, and just slightly below pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Yeah, you should open those peepers of yours once in awhile and stop stumblin around just sniffing onions for a sense of direction.

Again, you're not making any sense and you're coming off as asinine. So, what point are you trying to convey exactly? If you have an issue with this, take it up with the restaurant chain or go protest or something. Don't make nonsensical posts and start whinging when you don't get the attention that you feel you deserve. Grow up boyo.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Since we've brought ourselves to off topic banter and name calling
Thread Closed for staff review.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join