It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Take Out Thread - The Conspiracy of the Blacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Never use these phrases in newspapers or in any media, or people will continue to be murdered or attacked with knives, or punched etc.

"Gloves are off" Suzy Fowler Watt said it as a top Headline on BBC LOOK EAST, leading to the punching of a popstar, and the punching to death of another person.

"Knives are out, Nick Robinson, BBC News". This led to confirmed data of 3 murders, and possibly up to 6 (data unknown), and God knows how much other non-fatal knife crime.

Daily Mail newspaper printed verbatim the sentence "Sharpened knives anyone?" [this means "Shall we stab him?"] THIS LED TO AT LEAST 2 MURDERS (CONFIRMED DATA), PROBABLY MORE WHERE DATA IS UNKNOWN.

"Rape Girl, Stoned to Death" (published by Daily Mirror) and "Rape Girl, 13, Stoned to Death" (published by Daily Mail), led to the gang rape of a 14 year old by a group of feral youths stoned on marijuana. It was TOTALLY OBVIOUS THAT THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

THOSE ARE PHRASES THAT SHOULD NOT BE USED, BECAUSE THEY ARE EFFECTIVE INCITEMENTS. [please do not commit violent crime]

NOTICE HAS BEEN SENT TO DAILY MAIL DIRECTORS
=========================================
(Due to knife crime incitements, further information search in Google "KNIFE METAPHORS")

The Directors have been given 14 days to give agreement to pay, otherwise with regret the bankruptcy petition will be invoked, which would cost me another £3000.

I have composed a piece called 'Sonata in 1 movement - the Daily Mail sonata'. Can be found at www.myspace.com...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

[edit on 20-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Big problem - not with violence - excellent progress - NO KNIFE CRIME going on, but with media companies now bankrupting themselves by means of now just attempted incitements - ie. violence attempt incitements including ineffective (I know) murder incitements.

When people used to get murdered it used to sell more newspapers, and now the papers are attempting to start it up again.

Knives are not out in real life. That's all there is to that.

Here are the latest attempted incitement. I KNOW they are attempted incitements because the knives are referring to weapon knives to try to give people ideas to kill other people.

Here are the incitements of the last 24 hours.

Every company that issues them goes bankrupt (for incitement to murder) by means of the customers considering their positions, and stopping sponsoring the newspapers that issue the incitements.

The system is they report "the knives are out", and then they used to report the set up murders 3 or 4 days later.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT COMMIT MURDER. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE ANYWAY. THOSE WHO COMMIT MURDER, ARE GUILTY OF THE WORD JUST PRINTED, GET SENT TO JAIL AND THEN CAN'T GET A JOB ETC. AND RUN THE VERY GREAT RISK OF BEING SENT TO HELL.

IMPORTANT ALSO - DO NOT "KNIFE" PEOPLE. IT RESULTS IN ANGULAR GYRUS SYNDROME WITH HIGHLY PROBABLE ACUTE ALZHEIMERS RISK DUE TO TEARS ON THE HEMISPHERES OF THE BRAIN SURFACE. AND OF COURSE, DO NOT AS EVER, COMMIT VIOLENT CRIME OR RAPE ETC.

BY THE WAY, THOSE WHO COMMIT INCITEMENT TO MURDER IN THE WAY STATED, ARE GUILTY OF A CRIME WORSE OR AS BAD AS MURDER.

So the Editor of the Independent newspaper, Mr. Roger Alton - he is now going to be sent to hell, literally.

Follows thereafter in 10 minutes the cacophemist feed of the last 24 hours. Cacophemist is the most evil word in the human language, pertaining to the most evil people there are - they must change immediately. If you're evil, you get sent to hell, so why the hell be evil? I suggest you stop, so that obviously the inevitable hell that awaits you (the relevant people) - I have a great list of you - will be even worse if you don't.

What you find about evil people - such people should go out to their local Blockbusters and watch "Flatliners". Hell awaits you, Mr. Alton. Good luck.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know for a near certainty that the documents relating to Conrad Black's semi-extravagant spending of Telegraph group's funds (formerly stinking rich anyway so what on earth was the big problem?) were DOCTORED.

The Barclay Brothers' editors have shown themselves to be extremely corrupt, and I'm afraid I'm confident that the Barclay Twins are Bent.

Attempted knife idiom metaphorical cacophemism feed follows - obviously do not commit.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Google Alert - "knives are out"‏ ['Modern Ghana' - busted] 0017hrs (No knife crime please, Africa)

Google Alert - "Knives out" ['Calcutta Telegraph' - busted] 2203hrs (No knife crime please, Calcutta)

Google Alert - "Knives are out" ['Mangalorean' - busted] 1833hrs (No knife crime please)

Google Alert - "Knives are out" ['Express Buzz' - busted] 1533hrs (No knife crime please)

Google Alert - "Knives are out" ['The Sun' - going bankrupt, BUST] (No knife crime please) 0007hrs

Google Alert - "Knives come out" ['The Epoch Times' - busted] (No knife crime please WHATSOEVER)

There were a further 8 the previous 24 hours, coming in then from all over the world then, including "Knives are being sharpened" etc., reading for the stabbings that the newspapers so desperately want so that they can sell more papers, or satisfy their strange hell-rewarded blood-thirstiness. That's a word that exists in the dictionary, but will expect to be removed from the dictionary, after the definition is backward referenced to historical matters.

One of the sickest men involved is Paul Dacre, one of his obfuscation techniques when he gets into difficulties in his explanations is to speak nonsense, like saying "Judas prudence" and speaking utter gibberish.

Every knives come out cacophemism I have to process, and I have approximately 300 in a backlog for processing. It's a #ing nightmare of a job sometimes.

Every knife cacophemism breach results in bankruptcy.

Daily Mail is of course already going bankrupt.

Every purchaser is a complicit sponsorer, when they become in full knowledge. Knife crime doesn't happen anymore so luckily we're covered. But they are not - they do not have such a thing as bankruptcy insurance. They cannot not go bankrupt.

I will further take out this company by issuing the bankruptcy petition.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You are NOT OBLIGED to buy newspapers, and you are DEFINITELY NOT OBLIGED to advertise in them.

I advertised in the Times at a rate of £1,000 per day, and it was a great advert I can assure you, and I was rewarded with a response of 1 PHONE CALL AN HOUR.

This is how much of a rip off News International Ltd. is, and I sincerely expect that pretty soon they will be unable to meet their enormous debt piles.

What you find in the case of Rebekah Wade (who is the chief executive of this despicable bankrupt company) is that she is one of the sickest women on the face of this planet. She hasn't got a clue, and she has a violence disorder, after punching her former husband, who divorced her for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The last message sent to Rebekah Wade via facebook. (The Sun)

Rebekah,

I'm sorry but I'm very disappointed in News International Ltd.

You printed "KNIVED" in Red on the back sports page, Friday 13th, 2005, and a girl was murdered resultantly that same afternoon.

And of course, subsequent, you printed "MP's queue up to knife Brown", and a man was murdered resultantly that same afternoon.

Quite frankly, I am entitled to send this email, and I am absolutely devastated by what became of the now perhaps near defunct media (current titles). I am a serious player,

Yours sincerely,

Peter Dew,
Peter Dew Media Communications
telephone (0800) 0845 001

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What total sickos, do not be a sycophant, if you've ever been sycophantic don't worry provided that you stop straight away.

Absolutely disgusting.

That's my print for today.

Bull stabbing and setting bulls on fire is of course murder / knife crime too, see 'BANKRUPTCY' gate thread. Bulls can see the full colour spectrum incidentally.

There is a newspaper pinned on my office window facing onto the street and it reads:-

THE DAILY SUMMIT

KNIVES
ARE NO
LONGER
OUT

A really happy outcome to a very sad real life traversty (the daily mail)

THIS IS OUR HEADLINE

Good night (UK time 0340hrs)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Good morning from the UK.

Unfortunately I do not know if there is anything I can do at the moment to get Conrad Black released from jail quicker - I do not know him, he may have his faults, but it strikes me that the Telegraph did not go "renegade" under his stewardship, that's a very key point. As for Lady Black, I do not know where she is at the moment, and I would be interested to hear from anyone who can provide this information - we do not have enough staff lol.

OK, knife dysphemism / idiom abuse feed comes in shortly from the last 24 hours, standby to see which media companies will be taken out for bankruptcy today....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Firstly this has just come in within the last few minutes.

Tharoor's Cricket-Gate Echoes at UN, Nepotism and Dubai Business, Faux Kofi
Inner City Press

"But some say the knives are out. Watch this site."

Blatant breach. To go Bankrupt. < Just a metaphor? I think not.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why the cheese knives are out
Independent.

21st April 0005hours This is not a knife metaphor cacophemism, it is therefore not a breach.

Google Alert for: "knives out"
21/04/10
Calgary Herald
"'He also has more knives out for him than anyone else,' he said."
These knives have now been reversed onto your organisation, the Calgary Herald.

Google Alert for: "knives are out"
21/04/10
The Guardian
"They are a symptom, not the cause, of a disease that made greed good. The knives are out for the vampire ..... etc .... etc ...."
Morally totally bankrupt division, sad as owned by a charitable organisation, which will now probably need to dismantle the brandname because it is beyond recovery from their very evil tarnished position.

Google Alert for: "knives are out"
21/04/10
The Daily Telegraph
"The knives are out for George Osborne as well ..."
[In my opinion] They have proven themselves to be murderers, with many ex-'Mail' staff working for them, who formerly worked for the sicko Mr. Paul Dacre, who has a heart condition and is known to have difficulties of speaking gibberish when confronted with retaliation to his attempted obfuscations of the truth.

21/04/10
ForexLive
..... “Knives out. It's the fatal flaw in Clegg's plan. He found it in the zoo. (next to the donkeys n llamas) "
I advise total pull of advertising spend, and anything you can do to bankrupt this company which to me looks simply to be corrupted.

21/04/10
Indian Express
"Shashi Tharoor's exit may have brought some relief to the Congress but the second act of the messy IPL drama that's brought the knives [ THESE ARE NOW BUTTERED TOAST KNIVES ] out against Lalit ..."
The attempt was made to furnish the conjecture of yet further attempted weapon knives incite. This company should now be bankrupted without hesitation, I advice, for what they have attempted to do.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Google Alert for: "Knives are out"
Football365.com
"The 'knives' are out after the copulation at Wigan at the weekend. Arsenal only have themselves to blame ...."

Attempted incitement to knife / homicide, I understand, please do not commit, and what scum that run Football365.com. Let's have the knife come out for the person/persons responsible at Football365.com, that's far preferable. But please of course as ever, do not commit knife crime.

I've received numerous attempted weapon knife [ineffective incitement, previously "effective"] feeds from Football365.com, and like I say, they're obviously a bunch of scum, sorry, but I resolutely stand by my opinion.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whilst the Daily Telegraph arrogantly and criminally declares about playing Jack the Ripper, and having the knives out [they were consequently, obviously] I, on facebook, friends with parents of murdered youngsters, have to sit through as I watch an incitement come in eg "knives are out", and then see the resultant homicide, over and over again.

The "knives are out" declarations subside, and the murder rate drops (to nothing), then the Telegraph "runs out of murders" or something, they incite, and I get to have to deal with the consequences which is the resultant murder, and assisting parents in any way I can, to support them as they grieve for their murdered youngsters who died completely pointlessly simply to satisfy the despicable selfish corruption of people who were meant to be responsible adults running the Daily Telegraph newspaper.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDailyPlanet
Knives should never be used for anything other than when eating

top topics

<< 1   >>

join