It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen near Cleveland past couple nights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The local Fox 8 News station has been reporting on this the past few nights and lots of people have reported seeing it as well, it keeps coming back to the same location everynight. I've seen it myself to and do not know what it is so will leave it to you guys to debate.

Fox 8 News Cleveland, Ohio

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
most intriguing video

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I live in Cleveland. And I really want to believe.

However... There is a power station right there that's coal fed and I really think that it is coal dust igniting.. similiar to the study they did in Scandinavia with the same lights.. research yourself

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It IS interesting!
Nice to see a local FOX affiliate doing a story on this!

But once again...very shakey, very difficult to make out, and doesn't show enough of the footage to really make a clear conclusion as to what this might be!

Coal dust is an interesting hypothesis.

What this kid needs to do is set up a tripod, or SOME stable platform for his camera, and video the site during the day, then make a nice, clear, stable video of the object when it appears at night! And maybe from different parts of the city.

Maybe 3 different points to triangulate the location and see if it's the coal plant or not!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here's a gallery of pictures of it.

www.fox8.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please note that the MSM is a bunch of propoganda spreading liars that are owned by the government, illuminati and masons...unless they are showing you what you want to see

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Help me understand this, the UFO was seen night after night for several days, and still no clear photos or videos? What makes this different from any other photos or videos we have seen? Unless, the news station filtered out all the GOOD stuff so their viewers remain questioning what they're seeing.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Excellent point!

Not that our beloved (cough*puke) MSM would DARE censer ANYTHING!

top topics

join