It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best time for a nation to take over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is in the right area if so remove it or do what you feel necessary.
Ive been thinking about this the past couple of days. When was the best time for a country to have taken over the world. It can be the known world for at that time period but i always found this as an interesting topic and have discussed before with my family. I used to think the nazis would have done it if Hitler wasnt so overconfident with his armies. But now i think the best time was America rate after ww2 because most of the world was ravaged, we had nukes, we were in the best shape any nation has ever been in. This is for an individual country not any alliances.
Have fun and go easy on me and others.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by entermind
I have no idea if this is in the right area if so remove it or do what you feel necessary.
Ive been thinking about this the past couple of days. When was the best time for a country to have taken over the world. It can be the known world for at that time period but i always found this as an interesting topic and have discussed before with my family. I used to think the nazis would have done it if Hitler wasnt so overconfident with his armies. But now i think the best time was America rate after ww2 because most of the world was ravaged, we had nukes, we were in the best shape any nation has ever been in. This is for an individual country not any alliances.
Have fun and go easy on me and others.

Never has been possible.

As the reach of armies has increased, so has the oppositions ablity to defend.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
when the US was the only country with the bomb it might have been possible, but keeping control wouldve been impossible.

I think that the US, Russia, western europe, china and maybe India could do it today. we could just divide up the globe then

join