It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superpower Promo - Exploring the Extraordinary Power of the Internet - BBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It wields enormous influence, acts as a catalyst for social change and empowers its users to become both consumers and creators of information on a global scale. This March, the BBCs international news services - BBC World Service, BBC World News and BBC.com - are exploring the ways in which the internet is transforming the world in a special season of programming called Superpower - go to www.bbc.com/superpower to find out more...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
About 2 weeks ago, I just walked into a room in our house in which the TV was switched on, after just entering the room. This was seconds before the 6 o'clock evening news on BBC World Channel was to start, and my first thought had been that it was part of the highlights of the news to follow.

This immediately caught my attention and I rushed back to my recorder at the main TV to rewind it back so I could see what was going on. My first, hair-raising, thought was that finally the world rulers are actually disclosing that they have been aware of, of the so called aliens. At the end of the add I realized that this was just a brilliant add to catch your attention to a new documentary series on BBC World about the power of the internet.

In my opinion, I think, this the type subtle influences are what prepare the masses today (purposely), in my opinion, where we will be told by the rulers via the media that the so called aliens exist and they are supposedly here to help us humans against ourselves and preserving life on earth. It's an effective commercial though, it got my attention!

Thanks for posting. F&S

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It Tell's yea there noticing us on all the truth forums , we can not be ignored anymore!

join