It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More instances of Military Intel. keeping track of it's domestic enemies.(us)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
www.eff.org...

I did a search on this story on A.T.S. and it seems to have slipped through the cracks....and it needs to be known about.

As much as I cannot stand the eugenicist Sanger's P.P. or ANY "white power" movement, they have the right to peaceably assemble and spread their filth as they see fit. As a saying commonly attributed to Voltaire goes;"I may not agree with what you say, but I would give my life to defend your right to say it."I would add: "and not to be spied on or added to a list of subversives.

How about this one:

Pg 65: A 2008 report that Army Cyber Counterintelligence officers attended the Black Hat hacker conference without disclosing their Army affiliation and without prior authorization to do so.
www.eff.org...

Pg 112: A report from 2007 of an Army Reserve officer routinely collecting data on U.S. Persons exercising their free speech rights.
www.eff.org...

# Pg 122-137: A NORAD intelligence briefing improperly included intelligence on an anti-war group called Alaskans for Peace and Justice in 2005.
# Pg 257-258: A 2006 report that NORAD had procedural problems relating to collecting information on U.S. Persons.
www.eff.org...

Army intelligence is NOT supposed to be spying on us. Yet, here they are admitting to listening to our PHONE CALLS and planting spooks amongst peaceful activist groups who have no intention of harming people or this country. It seems trying to raise awareness about any issue gets you scrutinized by nanny-state loving sycophantic yes-men(more like castrated eunuchs blindly following the orders of their masters) who should be ashamed to look their mothers in the face due to their treasonous and illegal behavior.

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Looks like it's heading toward that crack again...oh well. Happy spying, cointel-pro!! I hope these guys stub their face on the floor.

join