It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
21st of December 2012 has NOTHING to do with Doom & Gloom. Switch off your television set's, stop relying on government source's to help you out of your tough time's, you must learn how to rely on yourself only as when the date 21/12/2012 will be the date of the NEW - New World Order Agenda and this mean's a start to a new, clean agenda. THEY have their very own NEW TEN COMMANMENTS.

www.infowars.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

DEPOPULATION if that's not readable/understandable than what is.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

MORE brainwashing for world domination/to control society/masses of population/remove free-will/remove thoughts from masses/remove initiative from humanity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language .

Unite only the 500,000,000 that are selected by the Global Elite's with only one language as one only THEY can hear all, know all, see all.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

Gobal Elite's world domination over humanities passion/desire's/souls/spirit's/to control society's anger/violence/pain/suffering/THEY will CAUSE more pain/suffering/violence/hate/anger/to control the masses - convert into robotic thinking modules/ you are no longer allowed to think for yourself therefore your one world government leader will have you TRADED if you choose to step out of line! But wait how can you think out of line when you have been brainwashed into a world domination scheme from global elite's/ you now ONLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK ONLY LIKE A ROBOT/ take order's/ enslave humanity for work-trade/ elderly/suffer's/weak traded.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Take the high crown court's away from the people/ take away OUR justice for the innocent/ history repeating on itself/look back at OUR historic law justice system/ wait a minute did THEY say protect nations - why the need for nation's why not one that is the reason we now have a one world government/MORE wars hence the reason/purpose for NATIONS within A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT/people left to defend for themselve's/ keeps population number's down.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

In ONLY one world court, where's the justice there? The reason WE have courts and higher crown courts to seperate the low priority crime's/ sinicle crime's from those of war crime's and crown court's. Government staff have been appointed forward and the last will resign due to taking command's from the top (Global Elite's) - (Ocuult Activities).

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

As I have said already THEY want to avoid sinicle/low priority law's.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

Balance ALL humanity personal rights as this is A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which requires ONLY ONE government leader and one leader for all nations. WITH social duties including HARD LABOUR, mother's father's even children. Where's the justice in that?!

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

No such thing of the (NWO) For those of you who are aware of the New World Order Agenda and for those of you in the know THEY the Global Elite want NOTHING to do with love/beauty/harmony/truth and only within the INFINITE. WE ALL have INIFINITE NATURE in our SOULS/SPIRITS for WE NEED to RAISE our VIBRATION'S/FREQUENCIES to a higher DENSITY/DIMENSIONS and seek HARMONY, LOVE and LIGHT through OUR SOULS/SPIRITS.

Global Elite want Humanity to stay at lower levels of vibration's/frequencies so THEY can contain our soul's/spirit's here on this materlisitc plane as THEY ONLY hold power in THE INFINITE. In this solar system is ONLY INFINITE NATURE. Beyond OUR Solar System is INFINITY. Do not fear/ fear nothing at all. As life goes on beyond this life we live now. Fear not as the CREATORS/TEACHER'S/DESIGNER'S are here for all of Humanity. Do not fall for the NWO Agenda propaganda/lies/astrocities.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Basically be not a sufferer/injured/diseased leave room for INFINITE NATURE leave room for your soul!

Personally I have made you AWARE and AWOKEN you please do what you can to RAISE your VIBRATION'S/FREQUENCIES and LOVE and take in as much of the creator's free-flowing energy that is in this process taking place now and for the next few year's. Please do not fall for the lies of the government as WE HUMANITY ALL TOGETHER can make the CHANGE for ALL of Humanity.

LOVE & LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One of the better 2012/nwo videos I have seen.

incidently:

1) no
2) maybe
3-10) ok

its going to happen, its not a matter of stopping it, its a matter of controlling it when it happens.

head in the sand approach will not work. however, it may take another 100+ years to become complete and we can consider ourselves a type 1 civilization shortly after that.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I actually agree with the Guide stones... I don't know what's wrong with them. The stones aren't evil.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I actually agree with the Guide stones... I don't know what's wrong with them. The stones aren't evil.

Exactly what I was going to say
It doesn't say ''KEEP POPULATION TO LESS THAN 500,000 WITH FEMA CAMPS AND ANNUNAKI NAZIS''

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

It doesn't say ''KEEP POPULATION TO LESS THAN 500,000 WITH FEMA CAMPS AND ANNUNAKI NAZIS''

It quotes to keep humanity UNDER 500 million in perpetual balance with nature.

So what does that say for you and me and everybody else, where do we stand with that number? Are we included in the 500,000,000 or made obsolete?

[edit on 9-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well if you believe in a soul like you said, you have nothing to worry about.
And first off, who said that the NWO made the stones.....Maybe infowars might say that. But the origin of the stones are unknown at this time. I think 500 million people would be great, with are current day technology. I doubt that anyone in the government would only want 500 million people (They need working people for this world, 500 million can only do so much). Plus, we will never be destroyed to that amount unless a major pandemic breaks out or nuclear war. Those are unlikely as if the government is smart enough they know these things can go uncontrolled and backfire on them.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

So what does that say for you and me and everybody else, where do we stand with that number? Are we included in the 500,000,000 or made obsolete?

There are many ways to keep a population under 500,000,000. Let people die off and leave 500 million. Keep reproduction at controlled levels so that it doesn't out number 500 million. There is no killing people to it. People die when they are older, all it takes is waiting and setting up.

Don't just come to a conclusion of killing billions of other people. If the Guide Stones could be properly followed, and it doesn't turn into the Utopia from The Giver I am happy with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So to get to the UNDER 500,000,000 people in the world, you figure they're just gonna wait for people to die off when they are old? That is going to be a long ass wait. Seeing as the worlds population right now is still growing at almost twice the death rate. So unless the guidestones are guides for a time about 500 years from now, then they literally mean 6 billion people have to die. But forget about that for one second. And examine this equation for me.

Georgia Guidestones + Denver Airport = ???

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I know I'm opening up a can of worms, but oh well. I'll just not respond to you guys. Just giving my opinion, keep that in mind. I agree 100% that there's nothing evil about the guidestones. They actually make for some sound reasoning. I'll take it a step further and say that yes, I do think the elite plan on depopulating. I also think it's necessary.. I know, I know...I'm brainwashed for thinking this way, correct? Why so? If you listen to leading biologists, they agree that the holocene extinction event is real and accelerating. When you factor in things like deforestation, paving the ground, polluting the air, water, soil, & food, overfishing, etc, it really doesn't take much other than looking at the picture objectively and without emotions to solve this really big problem.

We are saving ourselves from ourselves, because on the whole, we are ignorant, arrogant fools who decimate everything and everyone which causes us resistance to what we want. I don't involve right or wrong on this. This transcends regular morality. There is a situation that is occurring. If we stay course we risk collapsing the ecosystem, and the majority of species going extinct within the next century or so. If we attempt to slowly drop the #'s, it'll still be much like not doing anything. Too much going on, all at once, and too little to be done by natural means. I think this is a must happen situation. If morality need be involved, let's just say it's the lesser of two evils.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

We don't know what method the maker of these blocks would use, do you think you do?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

We don't know what method the maker of these blocks would use, do you think you do?

You wouldn't believe me IF I told you. Its completely meaningless what I think.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You wouldn't believe me IF I told you. Its completely meaningless what I think.

Not meaningless, just speculation, I'm always open to speculation.
Perhaps what they meant was they would spread the use of birth control to the point where the population will steadily decrease to 500,000,000

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No one knowing favours death, no one knows what will become of themselves, or the atoms that make up the idea of 'themselves'. We have been 'dead' for billions of years before we were born. Death is unknowing.

I used to believe that more intelligent people would resent death more for they feel they are more meaningful, but it turns out the opposite. Those who are intelligent enjoy life and accept it and all of its evils, the love of life and death intertwined. Like an old wise dog nearing its end, calm as if in a lucid dream, knowing of the unknowing. It has has lived its few years as if a million years, unlike young naive animals fresh into existence, will not run that extra mile to be safe from predators, but will quietly and knowingly accept its fate. --- Those few people are the ones that have truly earned life, the others are already dead, as their subconscience absorbs the untouchable vacuum around them.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well I know I'm opening up a can of worms, but oh well. I'll just not respond to you guys. Just giving my opinion, keep that in mind. I agree 100% that there's nothing evil about the guidestones. They actually make for some sound reasoning. I'll take it a step further and say that yes, I do think the elite plan on depopulating. I also think it's necessary.. I know, I know...I'm brainwashed for thinking this way, correct? Why so? If you listen to leading biologists, they agree that the holocene extinction event is real and accelerating. When you factor in things like deforestation, paving the ground, polluting the air, water, soil, & food, overfishing, etc, it really doesn't take much other than looking at the picture objectively and without emotions to solve this really big problem.

We are saving ourselves from ourselves, because on the whole, we are ignorant, arrogant fools who decimate everything and everyone which causes us resistance to what we want. I don't involve right or wrong on this. This transcends regular morality. There is a situation that is occurring. If we stay course we risk collapsing the ecosystem, and the majority of species going extinct within the next century or so. If we attempt to slowly drop the #'s, it'll still be much like not doing anything. Too much going on, all at once, and too little to be done by natural means. I think this is a must happen situation. If morality need be involved, let's just say it's the lesser of two evils.

You think? It would mean that you are buying their lies and their destruction of this natural world, via oil industry and corporations, because we've had advanced clean tech for a long time. It would also mean, that their mismanage and murder and torture of billions of people with their scarsity model ecomonics (instead of the venus project and no banks or money), where billions are left without rights to the land or resources (rights that inheriant upon birth as all animals on earth have!), oh......its these ones that have the higher birth rates. Canada, less than 0%, most developed countries maintain at around 0%, how interesting.

So you believe these CREATURES we call leaders have the right to enforce a scarsity system, archaic, fossil fuel, corporate slave system, lie and commit fraud, then after abusing the resources, murder billions that they abused.

Its sounds like a real lower dimensional concept to me. Savvy.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Interesting perspective, though I'm not sure how valid some of what you say actually is. I think intelligent people grow up with different trajectories than the average person. There's still life stages, but perhaps the order is out of whack or they only spend a couple of years in one, then an extraordinary amount on the next. I'm somewhat intelligent, and deeply bothered by the evils in the world. Thing that seems to differentiate myself from those less intelligent, is that most other people seem to worry about meaningless nonsense, where I'm looking towards things that don't seem to directly effect me. I'm looking for evils that shape and effect this whole world.

I'd say that overall, I let all the little things pass with little thought, because I've thought all the meaningless jargon through before, and realized it just doesn't matter. At the same time, I'm incredibly upset by what I see as a major concern for the state of humanity and life on this here rock we inhabit. I think this would be a regular trait of most gifted people.

reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah buddy, way to put words into my mouth. This is the reason that I said I wouldn't be replying. I'll keep it short and say, REREAD MY POST and then REREAD YOURS. You're all over the place for no good reason.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones are some of the most disturbing, totalitarian set of ideas I have ever read. They are about as pure evil as you can get. They are definitely New Age and NWO, no doubt. I can assure you that the writer or writers hardly had man's best interests at heart when writing these Guidestones.

They clearly place the "environment" or "nature" higher than man - a direct contradiction with the Book of Genesis.

They should, instead, be knocked down and replaced with the Ten Commandments. Enough said.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09
The Georgia Guidestones are some of the most disturbing, totalitarian set of ideas I have ever read. They are about as pure evil as you can get. They are definitely New Age and NWO, no doubt. I can assure you that the writer or writers hardly had man's best interests at heart when writing these Guidestones.

They clearly place the "environment" or "nature" higher than man - a direct contradiction with the Book of Genesis.

They should, instead, be knocked down and replaced with the Ten Commandments. Enough said.

And the world as a whole isn't as important as man?
Are you trying to argue that?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law! Welcome your new MASTERS! NWO UNSTOPPABLE!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why has the population of the world grown so quickly, why does it continue to grow exponentially, and why is so little being done to stop it?

The first explanation for this is the rise in technology and advances in medical science since the end of the second world war. The twin driving forces of unbridled capitalist greed and misplaced humanitarian concern for the so called "developing" nations led to a globalist push to industrialize. Suddenly people who used to have a sustainable way of life in the Third World were being fed and generally looked after. This led to a birth explosion, as well as greater levels of survival. Longer lives are as important a consideration as higher births as an explanation for overpopulation.

Old habits die hard, and the people of the developing nations have a tradition of large families for reasons of status, attempts to beat the odds of perceived risk of death before adulthood, competition and religion - as well as lack of contraception or interest in it. For many families, children are an investment because there is no state pension and they hope their offspring may take care of them.

As yet, the official bodies who should be engaged in active solutions to help reduce world population are refusing to acknowledge the problem. This becomes even more shocking when you realize that in the 60s and 70s such organizations and politicians were publicizing the severe danger of overpopulation and seriously formulating strategies to deal with it. Suddenly all this stopped, as if by some greater authority decreeing the whole issue out of bounds. And now we can thank the internet for allowing the many thousands who are fully aware of the situation to speak out publicly, together with the fact that symptoms, such as food prices soaring, point inexorably in the direction of overpopulation as a cause. Soon the politicians and various green parties who have been such traitors to the Earth will turn around and behave as if they were never responsible for suffocating voices of concern on the issue.

In 1974, the US government study - NSSM 200 - called for a drastic world population decrease, and the Carter administration released a document "Global 2000" saying that an immediate reduction to 2 billion was necessary. At the time, environmentalist groups agreed with these concerns, and Oxfam publicly supported zero population growth, while a Greenpeace slogan stated "Stop at Two".

This was suddenly replaced with the present Green policy that overpopulation is not a problem, that immigration to the west is a moral imperative, and that the cause of environmental collapse is down to polluting by western industry. This they say, while calling to end poverty all over the world - ie spreading the same consumerist lifestyle aspired to by our middle class.

Can you smell something rotten? That would be the necrocapitalism. Big business has bought our governments and our environmentalist groups. Evidence for the latter comes from the revelation that the Sierra Club, a leading US environmentalist group, accepted donations from a certain David Gelbaum, of over $100million in return for staying schtum on the impact of immigration on environmental problems.

Cheap labor and spreading globalist capitalism through loss of ethno-nationalist unity are essential for the necrocapitalists.

Corporate greed; religious doctrine; ethnic competitiveness; the wonders of modern medicine and humanitarianism - all are to blame for driving world overpopulation. Only when it becomes uneconomic for the situation to continue will our politicians agree to change things. By then it could be too late for the planet. We must struggle to destroy the farce of democracy and replace it with active solutions now!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

You think man is above the environment!

We're a product of our environment!

You think you're above the environment? Prove it. Stop eating, stop drinking, and certainly stop breathing right now! Oh and don't mind that car swerving onto your lane, it's just part of the environment. You're totally above it all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join