Dissenters To Be Detained As "Enemy Belligerents"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

BTW, I saw the part that you are talking about, however there is the fact that it leaves open who the president can call as an "unpriviledge belligerent", after all someone who believe sin conspiracy theories could be claimed to be a fringe lunatic who has a few loose screws so you could be some crazy lunatic who can pop at any time and cause harm on someone else.

Personally I could never harm anyone unless they try to attack me, or my family, but this could be a good excuse to name someone an "unpriviledged belligerent".

Then there are also the other facts that some other members and I mentioned, and the fact that the governments of the U.S. and UK are even asking or people to spy on their neighboors, and that someone could be a "possible terrorist" for being "reclusive" and "wanting privacy".....

This is really getting out of hand.

There are some real bad people out there, yet authorities, and governments seem to want to make anyone and everyone into a "possible terrorist" so when some people are detained others won't question why such a person is being detained....

Hey, how many people who like their privacy?.... Not many right?....

Another thing I want to say is this. There are some normal people out there that love this sort of thing to happen, and you know why? Remember how in olden times people would accuse of witchcraft their own neighbors because they wanted their land, or some other reason? People even accused others of witchcraft just to get rid of who they saw as their enemies.

I am certain that there are such people living in these days as well, as well as those who love to have ANY sort of power over others and will throw false accusations just to taint the reputation of someone else....

BTW, I am writing the above also in regards to the other news, and ATS threads about the government using advertisement for neighbors to spy on other neighbors and call in authorities if someone happens to like their privacy, or for other reasons....

All of this seems to be some nightmare but unfortunately it is part of real life.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If dissenting is the basis for defining enemy belligerents - who will be left to pay taxes?

Great plan. I like it! All of us, tax payers, should just surrender en masse, all at once. That's what the government seems to want, maybe that will make them happy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well it makes no distinction between US an Non-US Citizens aye...?

SO if I were to go take a crap on the American Embasy lawn here in Australia, it could be considered an attack on the US. So a team of US marines could land their chopper on my front lawn, detain me at gunpoint, drag me out of my own house "in my own country" and take me away for ever...looool

I should go take a crap on the Embasy lawn and see what happens...hehe

Oh, I'd love to leave a bag of burning dog poop at the Whitehouse front door and watch Obama try to stamp it out...lol that would be funny!!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join