It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the Country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reclaimyourmind420
So I used to listen to NPR a lot until I started paying attention to the major funders for the broadcasts. Finding ATS helped as well.

I came across this story:

www.npr.org... 02&sc=igg2

They finally mentioned what I was afraid to hear. The healthcare IS mandatory...

So I'm beginning to think seriously about leaving the country? Is anyone else having the same thoughts?

I've never been out of the country, but there's no way in hell that I'm going to be FORCED to buy into ANY system.

Any ideas? Safe countries to just get out of the way of what's coming?

Relocate in Macedonia. I'll help you with accommodation and the process of gaining citizenship. Yes, I'm serious.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

So I used to listen to NPR a lot until I started paying attention to the major funders for the broadcasts. Finding ATS helped as well.

I came across this story:

www.npr.org... 02&sc=igg2

They finally mentioned what I was afraid to hear. The healthcare IS mandatory...

So I'm beginning to think seriously about leaving the country? Is anyone else having the same thoughts?

I've never been out of the country, but there's no way in hell that I'm going to be FORCED to buy into ANY system.

Any ideas? Safe countries to just get out of the way of what's coming?

Relocate in Macedonia. I'll help you with accommodation and the process of gaining citizenship. Yes, I'm serious.

Are you originally from there?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

lol well, seriously though. Is canada safe? Do they HAVE to buy into healthcare?

Safe? Yes. For you? No.

We love our health care, go else where and whine, thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

lol well, seriously though. Is canada safe? Do they HAVE to buy into healthcare?

Safe? Yes. For you? No.

We love our health care, go else where and whine, thanks.

that's not necessary dude...

It's a matter of civil liberties...

It's about my personal choice to trust myself and the earth or a series of corrupt systems of people who are only interested in profit

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Unless of course we use the...public option! If they're going to mandate it, they need the public option. American greed is too strong to entrust in the hands of corporations.

Follow the German example, 80% of the population on the public option, 20% buy their own insurance because they can afford it.

To the OP; Is that you Rush?!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Unless of course we use the...public option! If they're going to mandate it, they need the public option. American greed is too strong to entrust in the hands of corporations.

Follow the German example, 80% of the population on the public option, 20% buy their own insurance because they can afford it.

You're not hearing me! I don't want insurance of ANY kind... Gov or Priv...

I'd rather take care of myself BEFORE I GET SICK... I want to work on prevention, healthy eating practice and self medication... no synthetic drugs, none of that crap that's issued no matter what side you're on.... Gov or Priv... so If I have option to choose between the 2, where's my option to OPT OUT!?

leaving the country or paying fines I presume...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

You're not hearing me! I don't want insurance of ANY kind... Gov or Priv...

I'd rather take care of myself BEFORE I GET SICK... I want to work on prevention, healthy eating practice and self medication... no synthetic drugs, none of that crap that's issued no matter what side you're on.... Gov or Priv... so If I have option to choose between the 2, where's my option to OPT OUT!?

leaving the country or paying fines I presume...

And no I'm not Rush... I did see that on the news last night after I had started this thread... thought it was kinda funny that I'm not the only thinking about this...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Reclaimyourmind420

Limbaugh will go to Costa Rica for his socialized medicine

So you want no health insurance at all? In the event that you crush your hand you intend to rub some salve on it?

Any industrialized nation has some form of socialized medicine. By industrialized I mean any country with relatively acceptable living standards.

As others have stated you'll have to move to a third world or developing country to escape mandatory payment of heath insurance. America is the last bastion of hope for those wishing to escape socialized medicine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join