It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France to attempt to maximize US causualties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cowardly France Tries to �Maximize U.S. Casualties�

The cowardly French are so jealous in guarding their multibillion-dollar financial ties to Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein that they will endanger the lives of American servicemen.

"Essentially the French are trying to maneuver the U.S. into a position that would maximize U.S. casualties - as if enough US soldiers haven�t been killed on France�s behalf," a source tells NewsMax.

"French politicians are using the lives of U.S. soldiers as pawns, while the infrastructure of French political freedom lays on the solid foundation of the bones of U.S. servicemen."

Here�s the scoop, according to Stratfor.com:

Because of desert heat, any war against Iraq must conclude in April. "The preference to begin the war under moonless skies means that an attack is possible around March 1 or at the end of March - which wouldn�t leave enough time for the operation.

"The next moonless night, or night when the moon rises after 4 a.m., will be Feb. 27. The moon re-emerges on March 4. The United States does not want to attack in mid-month, with the full moon. The next open window will come at the end of March. If the weather sets a terminus date of about April 15, that will allow for only a two-week operation before problems might begin to arise from the weather.

"It is no accident that a French proposal suggests another report from chief U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix on March 14. The French, in this apparently innocent proposal, know they are undermining the U.S. military option. It is also no accident that the United States is insisting that Feb. 28, when Blix is scheduled to give his next report, is the date that Washington is insisting on as the final decision point.

"If France wins, the United States either has to fight the war under less than optimal conditions or postpone the attack. President George W. Bush is not going to start a war at a time when his commanders are saying that it might entail additional risk. If anything went wrong, the president couldn�t survive that call."

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yeah...its all a French influenced Illuminati plot...in fact France has also sent over a few hundred ton of poisoned frogs legs and chocolate eclairs to finish off any hungry survivors of their fiendish 'Shoot Them In The Moonlight' plan....

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Right, so now the the french are responsible for the entire american military timetable? give me a break....

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Guys, you don't know these little jealous frenchies.
France hate the USA and she will do everything who'll undermine the USA.

Good link dragonrider.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
France is just a good place to pass the flak that America's receiving at the moment. Human nature i suppose, the blame has to rest somewhere as long as its not on me!

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
justa litle point that america has killed her own and allies soldiers in almost every conflict they have been in so you should be worring about you boming your selfs not iraq bomb you becuase you will soon have them sorted it out

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwtc
justa litle point that america has killed her own and allies soldiers in almost every conflict they have been in so you should be worring about you boming your selfs not iraq bomb you becuase you will soon have them sorted it out

Look at any war you ignoramus, there are always friendly casualties.
C'est la guerre

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by mad scientist]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
was just saying u shud worry more about that than injuries from the other side

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's an interesting take on things: "Blame the French."

Of course, we wouldn't blame Bush who has managed to offend most of Europe by now. We don't blame Turkey, which is still denying US forces access to their land. Nor would we think of blaming Korea and accusing them of trying to split US forces and make us fight a war on two fronts.

No. Let's be simple. It must be those Nasty French who are causing all the problems. The Germans (who go along with the French) and all the antiwar protesters everywhere are just stooges of the French.

If this sounds harsher than usual, I vehemently object to "yellow journalism" being posted as news. When "news articles" get into slamming one side ("cowardly French", "Chicken Chirac") you'll find that theyre's often very little truth among the flames.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
here is what france is. france is the fat kid who lies to be your friend so you thnk he is cool. france is the one that plots with your enemies to split you up with your girlfriend britain. france is like a little midget on your back tryin to bring you down. france is the one who overreacts to everything to make himself seem important. france, fu*k france. france sucks. they have anti-USism so now i'm antifrench. i guess. i need yo hate something.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
phoenix_cross, how do you know them ( the frenchies ) so good ?

I worked in France, and I can tell you that they are all like you are describing them in your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
France is a too good place to live to envy USA !

Our food is one of the best of the world (It's something else than your Mc DONALDS industrials hamburgers!
). We have a 2 millenary culture, with construcions like Versailles and Notre-Dame.

Our technology is one of the best world wide (We are number 1 in satellites launching, we build Airbus).

Our democracy is one of the best : We wrote Humans
Rights, we invented modern Republican system. Freedom, Equality and Brothership is our currency.
We are also leaders of worldwide fashion and comtempory arts.
We have nice cars and we are also advanced in environnmental preservation.

We soon build a new nation, EEC, and a monetary system EUROPEAN, with GERMANY, BENELUX, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, ITALY... Not with UK, its their choise...

We are not jealous of USA, we just dont want that USA culture domine the world !

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
OH MY GOD !!!! I'm pretty sure that he believes in what he wrote.

Hurry ! Prozac for Nans.

P.S : Forget " Notre Dame de Paris ". Soon, it will be a muslim cult place, in other words, a musque and you'll have to recall " Colombay Les Deux Eglises " in " Colombay Les Deux Mosqu�es ".

It's like for your so-called " best food and technology in the world "....... Don't make me laugh please !

For your last statement " we are doing a new nation, the EU ", that's very funny, because almost everybody in the EU hates France.

Also, did you notice it ? It's not the europeans nations who are building the EU. Not at all !!!! " C'est la France " who are building the EU, with the help of other " little european nations ".

" Merci la France ". Without " La France ", we are all doomed !

" La France ", what a joke.

Hey Nans, do you know " pepe le pew " ?

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
C'mon Nans...you know you'd die without KFC, and long for the return of Burger King....

new topics

top topics

join