It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got some information for you guys to check out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
*** I have no idea if this is legit or just more Obama BS. ***

According to an unnamed source, Oregon State University Athletic Director Bob DeCarolis was considering firing their
basketball coach, Craig Robinson, after an 8-11 start (2-5 in the Pac 10 conference).

When word of this reached Washington , Undersecretary of Education Martha Kanter was dispatched to Corvallis with $17 million in stimulus money for the university. The source now says that Craig
Robinson's job is safe for this year.

For the record, Coach Robinson just happens to be Michelle Obama's brother.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

All I can say is, thanks for the laugh.

It's entirely believable...

It also explains Barack's 'love' for the game of basketball...he probably only became a fan to get past brother to date sister!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
*** I have no idea if this is legit or just more Obama BS. ***

According to an unnamed source, Oregon State University Athletic Director Bob DeCarolis was considering firing their
basketball coach, Craig Robinson, after an 8-11 start (2-5 in the Pac 10 conference).

When word of this reached Washington , Undersecretary of Education Martha Kanter was dispatched to Corvallis with $17 million in stimulus money for the university. The source now says that Craig
Robinson's job is safe for this year.

For the record, Coach Robinson just happens to be Michelle Obama's brother.

No truth whatsoever. The people of corvallis(i have family that are alum) are absolutely in love with Robinson. The biggest concern is whether or not he will be offered a better job.

On top of that, he has taken one of the worst teams in the nation 2 years ago and at least has them playing competitive.

There is no truth here whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this oregon news source says the internet rumor is a hoax, it doesnt say how they know that just that they think it is,

from the source - "OSU received $26,434,969 as its portion of stimulus money from the federal American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to the Oregon University System. The money will go to 61 projects to be used for studies on the ocean, climate change and immune system therapy,among others..."

yeah... among others...like the sports department, for one coach.

seriously 26 million? i dont think they needed it, if OSU was having money problems then they should stop expanding, and shouldnt have expanded so far as it is,

btw remember you guys any money from the government like stimulus money for example, is YOUR money which they took in taxes.

dont forget that.

top topics

join