It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs reported near George Bush's ranch.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Interesting MUFON report of a radar confirmed UFO near George Bush's Crawford ranch in Texas - the object(s) were also witnessed by several people including a police officer.

Radar:

MUFON radar evaluations show UFOs aimed at Bush’s Crawford ranch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00952a9e9315.jpg[/atsimg]

The Mutual UFO Network has released its findings concerning FAA radar records recorded at the time of some of the sightings of unidentified aerial objects seen during the recent Stephenville/Dublin flap.

Of particular interest is a Jan. 8 radar track, which shows one of the objects making a beeline for President Bush's Crawford ranch. The object's radar signature was apparently detectable for more than an hour, indicating that whatever it was was in no hurry to get where it was going.

MUFON -Special UFO Research Report - Stephensville, Texas (pdf file)

Police witness:

Article:

BUSH RANCH AT CRAWFORD

Ever since news of the multiple sightings by highly-credible witnesses in areas around Stephenville and nearby Dublin, there has been speculation that the military jets seen in the area at the same time as the UFOs could be related to security for the Bush Ranch at Crawford, about 40 miles to the southeast.

Larry King asked about this on his show. Angelia Joiner, the former local newspaper reporter whose articles first caught the attention of the mainstream media, noted that many local people had wondered if there was some connection to the Bush ranch. But she indicated she had no specific information.

Now, the MUFON report clearly states that there were aircraft flying in the area that night without the transponders – aircraft identifier devices – and at least one appeared to be flying in the direction of the no-fly protective zone around the Bush ranch.

The MUFON investigators claim that one UFO without a transponder was within 10 miles of the Bush ranch.

According to the MUFON report, "The object was traveling to the southeast on a direct course towards the Crawford Ranch, also known as President Bush's western White House."

The report concluded,"The last time the object was seen on radar at 8 p.m., it was continuing on a direct path to Crawford Ranch and was only 10 miles away. During the entire episode of over an hour, there is no indication that any of the military jets reacted to this unknown craft."

The object was tracked by radar heading in the direction of the Bush ranch for approximately one hour, the report stated. Moving at a speed of 532 miles per hour at one point, the object primarily was traveling at 60 mph.

MEDIA ON THE JOB

As usual, CNN host Larry King asked intelligent and common-sense questions of his guests.

The MUFON investigators pointed out that the extensive radar data indicated an extremely high level of activity – and unusual activity at that – in the region that includes Stephenville and Crawford that night.

King also interviewed witnesses Lee Roy Gaitan, a local law enforcement constable, and Ricky Sorrells, a resident.

Gaitan spotted strange lights himself and has had contact with fellow law enforcement officers in the region who also witnessed strange objects.

One local officer claims he was able to determine the speed a low-flying and slow-moving craft with his police radar gun used to ticket speeders.

Sorrells told King he saw a massive dark gray metallic object 300 above him in a wooded area where he was deer hunting one day. The object was so large Sorrells said he could not determine the edges of it as far as the eye could see.

He said it was in a stationary position above him one minute and then, in the blink of an eye, it had taken off at a 45 degree angle while remaining horizontal, and was gone.

Link

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting.

They used the term UFO....are they suspecting alien craft or government craft without the identifiers?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Smyleegrl, thanks for the reply -I suspect they're using Dr. Hynek's definiton which is as good as any I've ever read:

UFO:

"The reported perception of an object or light seen in the sky or upon the land the appearance, trajectory, and general dynamic and luminescent behavior of which do not suggest a logical, conventional explanation and which is not only mystifying to the original percipients but remains unidentified after close scrutiny of all available evidence by persons who are technically capable of making a common sense identification, if one is possible."

The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry by J. Allen Hynek, Henry Regnery, Chicago, 1972, p. 10.

Link

Cheers.
edit on 24-5-2013 by karl 12 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well chosen title
... It explains quite alot.

It's like that "Take us to your leader" kind of thing, maybe the aliens have knowledge on who their observing is in fact the ex leader of the U.S.(?).

EDIT: Missed the 'e'

[edit on 9-3-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Officers compile drawing of Stephenville UFO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef45b6d2df86.jpg[/atsimg]

"This is what I and several other officers saw. I did not see the back, only the frontal view. The two large lights were bright like landing lights, but solid light blue in color similar to LED. The wing tip lights remained steady. The top and bottom tower lights strobed sporadically. It had three towers on the bottom and two on top. It was bigger than a B1 Bomber. It lumbered around town then headed off towards Mineral Wells..

It was about 500 ft off the ground. The colors above are the actual color. This drawing is a compilation of all the law enforcement that saw the craft."

Link

Police Officer tracks UFO with radar gun.

Texas officer tracked Stephenville UFO's speed with police radar gun.

On Jan. 8, 2008, an Erath County, Texas, area peace officer on patrol used his police radar system for tracking speeders to measure the speed of a huge object in the sky.

He stated, "I had to swivel my radar head up into the sky. And I knew I got a good hit on it. It showed 27 miles per hour and was accelerating slowly."

Link

Thread

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting indeed ... even more so by the fact that military jets were sent up there to track the objects ... if they were there for around 1hr then surely if they were 'ours' the military would have been able to identify them !

Me'thinks we are not getting the full story (as usual).

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It'd bedtime for bobo here but I'm posting so I can find it easy enough tommorow (6 hours from now).

S+F - it certainly looks worth a decent rummage.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Awww...now you've gone and done it. I'm thinking again. A s&f for that, but I gotta tell you I needed sleep rather than a trip through some research.

I understand the airspace in that area better than most, and it's pretty restrictive. I agree with Woody...(find myself doing that alot incidently)...we are not getting the full story up front. Gotta dig.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
looks like Central TX is amidst another flap this spring. There's been a bunch of sightings recorded at MUFON around Dublin/Stephenville.

I usually check THIS BLOG for reports as he does a good job keeping it updated

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Ok so firstly we have a radar contact, that immediately gives higher credibility to the case. However that on it's own would be proof of very little because radar can pick up all sorts of things, like flocks of birds or even dense swarms of insects.

However we also have witness testimony, now this increases the chances of something actually being in the sky, but of course witness testimony isn't always great for several reasons. People are generally not trained observers and so may mistake all sorts of things which can be explained as being unexplained. They may also completely fabricate things because they don't have much to lose.

This all changes when a police officer steps in. A police officer is a trained observer and more importantly has a great deal to lose. A report like this can seriously disrupt a police officers career and many officers never come forward with what they have seen. So all respect to this officer for having the guts to speak out.

This one will be an interesting case to watch. Radar contact and a quality witness. I won't bother with the video because it's awful.

Nice find karl 12, starred and flagged

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Officers compile drawing of Stephenville UFO:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef45b6d2df86.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha, that image made me laugh out loud... If I'd see that in the sky, I would call it a UFO for sure!

Anyway, very interesting case... does this perhaps give credit to the idea of UFO's being government or private craft? Perhaps there was an unpublicized Bilderberg meeting to attend to?

I'm sorry I haven't read the whole thing yet, but is it known where it appeared/disappeared? Would be interesting to scout those areas for secret exits a la the Batcave!

S+F for you buddy...

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Really makes ya wonder. I'm sure Bush was around. I bet Cheney uses that UFO to get around the country. What more evidence do we need to prove to people something really weird is going on. I wish we had jkrog08 to lend a hand on this. Great thread by the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My only problem with "UFO Flaps" is the surprising lack of solid evidence from credible folks. Sure, radar reports are good, and I never tire of some hillbilly's tale of anal probing....but whenever ther is a "UFO FLAP" you would figure those with the means and motivation would decend on the place with a vengance and have excellent footage from multiple angles. I mean, it's not like during a "UFO Flap" thease things are random and your lucky to catch them, in a "UFO Flap" they seem to happen every night for weeks...month....and yet we are stuck arguing over the case on the frigging internet becasue none of the "UFO Investigators" who are "interested in the truth" spent a few measly thousand dollars to stay there for a couple ofweeks and document it (beyoind what you would see on the discovery or history channel I mean)...

Of course, since there is most likley nothing to this "UFO Flap" (like most) there is nothing more than enough evidence to keep us talking, and the "UFO investigators" have no real interest in documenting it, because if they have too much documentation they wont be able to make money off of it (because, for OBVIOUS resons, there is nothing to document in this case that would make them look good).

Radar returns......lol. Have any of you actually dealt with investigating real radar returns through the proper channels? No, I didn't think so. I could pull radar returns from ANYWHERE in the country to coincide with pretty much ANY ufo report and make it fit. Radar returns are USELESS, and only serve internet fodder like this, becasue on the inernet nobdy excercises common sense, reason and logic, and only on the internet do uselsss things like this get legs. Coincidence? I think not.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
One can only hope they were coming to abduct George, take him away and give him a good anal probing!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
welcome to 2010.

Photo evidence is no longer valid evidence.

Eye witness evidence never was good evidence to begin with.

If people cannot produce an actual artifact, then all of it should be relegated to the swamp gas files.

There is NOTHING compelling about photos or videos in this day and age. I can produce as can a great deal of people, any number of completely believable images.

So, while we see these anomalies and we see phenomenon, if we can't produce artifacts, then ever shall they remain just blips and oddities.

as the saying goes, "I don't want to believe, I want to know."
Believing never was enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wonder what Bush thinks about all of this.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Mr Bush is not Joe Smoe so why weren't jets scrambled?? It all seems a bit low key to me. Radar returns seem good to me but I confess that I don't know much about the radar as a credible tool. All very interesting however.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No Pics?
No actual video?

Then this is useless news.

Fun stuff though.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
maybe it was a top secret military craft so a VIP could meet with Bush to discuss current events and their meeting lasted for about an hour while the craft remained in the air. You said this occurred Jan. 8, is that 2010?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe it was a NAZI built flying saucer from Neu Schwabenland, being GW granddad financed Hitler, and he recently purchased all that land down in Paraguay.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

select.nytimes.com...

Traveling so openly and so slowly, maybe it is a show of force.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join