It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mothman a Shadow-person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Recently, I have been going through the Threads on Shadow-people or men-in-Black, due to recent experiences. I came across a few posts referring to the shadow-people as "watchers". The First thing that shot to my mind was the mothman being described as a silent watcher, and the Shadow-people sightings connected to it.

Now here's what I've been thinking:
- Since Mothman sightings are often followed by Shadow-people Sightings, do they connect?

- The Majority of the Mothman whitnesses's accounts speak of the mothman being a very tall, winged, pitch black figure with glowing red eyes.
Could he maybe even be a shadowbeing? He is said to move very rapidly, which would also fit to shadow beings.

- In some of the Threads here on ATS a few people speak of different categories of shadow beings.
Could the mothman's red eyes be an Indication for a new category of Shadow-people?

- Although the mothman has been seen in various parts of the world, the only aspect that connects the sightings is that everytime the mothman was seen, a tragic event of any type occured short afterwards. Could there be a an unvisible race of "mothpeople"?

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't know who or what the mothman is, but I do know shadow people.
For as long as I can remember, I have seen them on occasion. As a child, I was absolutely terrified by them. They never did anything to me, but they still gave me a few bad nights!
When they are around, it's as if the atmosphere changes. I don't like it.
But what this mothman is? I never heard of this.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynniver
I don't know who or what the mothman is, but I do know shadow people.
For as long as I can remember, I have seen them on occasion. As a child, I was absolutely terrified by them. They never did anything to me, but they still gave me a few bad nights!
When they are around, it's as if the atmosphere changes. I don't like it.
But what this mothman is? I never heard of this.

Here's the Link to Wikipedia on the Mothman:
en.wikipedia.org...
Hope it helps!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

you know its just as good a theory as any other. my theory is that mothman and shadow people are both extradimensional beings possibly of the same or similar races i belive that there are many extradimensional beings who can move from one dimension to another and that mothman may be one i belive that many of the avian humanoids are of this same race specificly the black bird of chernoble, the china dragon man, moth man etc. that seem to show up cause paranormal or prelude paranormal events that portend some tragedy.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Whatever Mothman is, I would rule out an owl that some suggested on "MonsterQuest". I do not think people would mistake an owl for the creature that was flying close to the vehicles during the sightings. A creature like that would stay in one's mind for a long time.

Many have suggested a supernatural explanation for Mothman, others have extraterrestrial. Whatever the answer, I would not like to come face to face with one.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I agree! I've been reading a little about mothman, because I knew nothing about it, but from what I've read and the drawings I've seen, I sure wouldn't like to meet one. On the other hand, beings like this tickle the imagination, don't they?

top topics

join