It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - "Aliens Checking Out Cleveland?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Witness convinced he spotted a UFO! The UFO was changing colours, and it kept glowing. It was never the same colour, said the witness.

Of course this story was only talked about for approximately 45 seconds, but I still thought it was pretty neat! After the man who saw the UFO gave his story Kyra Phillips said there are lots of UFO sightings in Cleveland, I wonder why? Rob Marciano said "Is it aliens? Little green people" and smirked. Of course they make a mockery of it, but nevertheless, they're still covering the story, and that is a step in the right direction!

Now I'm just waiting for the story to be posted on CNN so I can link you! I was sitting here during the commercial break, after I saw a little preview for the news story waiting to quote the man who saw it. I know it's close, but I'm not sure I could guarantee that's what he said word by word. But he definitely mentioned the colours changing constantly, and said he was convinced it was a UFO.

More to come when the story is on CNN.com! It'll probably have more detail.

~T.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

If this is the same story, i think I covered it yesterday and the consenus was the pictures were to blury.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you take a look and let me know whatcha think.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ah, yes. That's the one!

WOW, that station definitely covered a lot more than CNN!

Sorry, you can delete mods. (:

new topics

join