It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have they woken the spleeping GIANT?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Every day, I feel more foolish for actually daring to feel optimistic that Obama would actually deliver the change that he promised. Oh, well, fool me once as they say. I am also growing more and more convinced that the so-called health care bill hubbub is just a smoke screen to get people riled up and distracted while the government gets their bunkers under the Denver New World Airport ready for 2012. Perhaps I should go gun shopping too.
don't feel foolish......one thing I noticed is most, if not all campaigning for that high post, used certain laws. obama, I believe strongly used this one:

Law 27
Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following People have an overwhelming desire to believe in something. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow.   Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over rationality and clear thinking..................

Have the pptb woken the giant? I believe so. Will it (citizens) put the crooks in their place? Only the people will tell, not time.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Double oops

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Triple oops

<< 1   >>

join